Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 57]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

im
at the point where im fine with voting either five or rasei, like

idk, man this game is hard
(hears kiyo laughing in the distance)

Vote: Rasei i guess

man those y's are tripping me up

Rasei

Rasei

Mr. Alice, voting me would make mafia win. We cannot afford another mislynch.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y S I X

Vote Tally
El Zorro vs. Five
Aeiou vs. katagi
Rasei vs. Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Rasei
Five vs. Rasei
Mr. Alice vs. Rasei

Five II
Rasei III
katagi I
No Lynch I

Rasei

Rasei

This is the last phase if there is a mislynch. I don't want to lose, and I feel like crying because I feel like no one is listening to me. I am not lying, and haven't lied this whole time. I made a refense to my ablitiy as early as Day 2. Five did recieve an order yesterday and she did not follow it.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Something is just now occurring to El Zorro...
Cinco is in claiming an equal number of Tis Mafia voted for both kiyoko y El Zorro. But the question is...why then ould any of This Mafia vote for El Zorro, knowing Cinco has this power (and would very obviously know which two players Cinco would be in picking). So, either none of This Mafia voted for El Zorro...which means neither Cinco nor Rasei are of This Mafia (impossible, as shown by drandahl), o there was one of This Mafia who said they voted for Kiyoko, but did not (to trick Cinco)...o Cinco does not have this power she is in claiming.

Could there have been a voting from This Mafia onto El Zorro. Maybe haps...but why go in risking El Zorro is getting the boot, which would mean all would know one of those who said they would vote with El Zorro were committing the lies?

(Not to mention, for our Lady of Aria not liking these roles of the "cop," while they are certainly weaker versions of the norm, why would she go on in putting dos of them in a single game?)

Last edited by El Zorro on Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

katagi

katagi

oh my god tiki

El Zorro

El Zorro

katagi wrote:oh my god tiki

El Zorro apologizes for any of the confusions (y his edit before you went into the posting, oh, ho, ho!).

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so like.... what.....

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i could move my vote to make a three way tie???

El Zorro

El Zorro

Mr. Alice wrote:i could move my vote to make a three way tie???

Conidering This Mafia has three members left, unless this three way tie is somehow on only members of This Mafia (an impossibility, as shown by drandhal), that is in the ensuring This Town has lost.

Only votes on Rasei o Cinco are amounting to much, since they cannot both be of This Town, it is seeming.

ezzelin

ezzelin

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 51 BdRx1

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 51 Http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FPuck End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 51 Giphy

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 51 Giphy

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

massages temples.........

Rasei

Rasei

I'm having keyboard issue at the moment but here is the time logs for the first two days I will hurry and do day 3. there is only an hour bvefore rollover and I'm think im panicking...

Vote Log for Day 1 (in central time):
Day Two Votes:

Rasei

Rasei

Also Ezz are you close to your winning condition?

Five

Five

I've also been referencing my role since Day 2, when the idea of lynching me was floated and I said I wouldn't be the worst target. Referencing our abilities doesn't clear either of us, and I'm not sure why anyone would think I have a stun ability when there apparently haven't been any stuns the past three nights. Whether I'm town or mafia, I would be using stuns on someone if I had them. (Tiki, I would very much like for you to at least consider this point as well, rather than cost us the game.)

As for my result last night, like I said earlier, I'm not going to put much thought into why it came up that way because it's nothing but a big bucket of WIFOM. Mafia might have just not voted, or might have missed the fact that votes were reset (as drandahl and I nearly did), or might have split their votes just to game my ability since I've been open with it and left it to the possibility of tampering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum