Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 57]

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:I might tell you one day.
This better not be one of those "I'll tell you when you're older" things.

Aeiou

Aeiou

omg Tagi haha ilu

srsly tho I was like uhh guys???

katagi

katagi

IT'S BC YOU DONT GIVE YOURSELF ENOUGH CREDIT FIVE YOU'RE GOOD AT GAMES (yelling)

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 55 XQZvo0b

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

whos the boobies

katagi

katagi

dats five

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

gasps scandelous five!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Do you guys want to see the roles now, or should I let some more people post first. hmmm.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i wanna see my role!!!

Rasei

Rasei

I'm willing to be almost run over to check

Luxaria

Luxaria

I count Blaire as two people so I'm doing it.

I might post some closing thoughts later on regarding the game, but anyway. I hope it wasn't too lame or badly designed. I wrote up some commentary on each role to give some insights.

ezzelin

ezzelin

I loved my role, as much as I've been screaming my head off at the thread for the last two phases at least. Thank you for the game!

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
P O S T G A M E

Mafia Roles

katze
You are a trashy yaoi, consumer of time and fiend of good writing and romance. You are mafia.

Every trashy yaoi has several things chief in mind: Terrible writing, bad characters, and lots of romance sex.

Each night, choose two other players as the current pairing of your trashy yaoi story. These hot guys (TL note: Often actually cute girls on crywolf) will enter into a whirlwind romance. Learning of each other intimately, both players will be told a minor detail or two of the other's role, however due to bad writing and poor communication, one player will receive inaccurate information. You will also receive the accurate information.

In addition, because love triangles are core to any trashy "plot", the first player outside of this pairing, if any, to interact on either of the steamy lovers will incite the jealousy and wrath of the other partner, causing them to stun both themself and the offender in a shirtless scuffle. Because this is how men settle disagreements.

The factional night kill may not be used on or by either player in the current pairing until Night 5. If used in this manner and resulting in a successful kill, the trashy yaoi will be discontinued after fan outrage and lose access to its role. You may also not ship the same pairing on consecutive nights.

Commentary:

katagi / Tinylightsflash
You are Barney, the Psychotic Dinosaur. Your life's work is to teach, after a fashion. You are mafia.

As the dinosaur of learning, once on any phase you may choose to put your own lessons into rollover or have an intermission generated. These lessons will appear as normal rollover or intermission text, and they may be no longer than 20 words without line breaks. Once used, this may not be activated again for four phases.

Additionally, four times during the game at night you may declare another player to be "Super-dee-duper!", affecting their abilities to some extent. If used on a mafia, they will gain the Strongman effect for that phase. If used on any other player, they will be empowered, causing any action they take to be "buffed" from their perspective, except you will be told who they targeted, and it will redirect to another player if it would be used on mafia. This ability may only be used every other night and only twice on mafia members, requiring a recharge time of four night phases before it may be placed onto another mafia member.

Commentary:

Ninfia
You are existential dread, and the realization of your mortal life. You are mafia.

You will die on Night 12. Until this time, you know that every action you successfully perform shortens the time until your death by one phase. After all, living life has its toll.

Often, you are left to your own devices, forced to ponder the nature of the universe, of yourself, and of others. You ask the cosmos: Why? Why am I put into this life. Each day, you must ask the host a question about the game, other players, or yourself. This question may not be a compound question, and it must be a "Yes" or "No" question. If the question is obviously phrased so as to break the spirit of the rules, it will be ignored. No questions on alignment will be answered. Responses may be outside of "Yes" and "No" with things like "Sometimes" or other variations depending on the question.

Additionally, each night phase you may invite another player over and bond with them like it's the last night of your life. This may either take the form of learning more about them in the form of their name, or inviting them to a sleepover that jails them in the process. You may only perform the jailing action every other night.

Alas, you know that you must die. Upon your known and automatic death, you may leave one of your role actions to a player of your choice and additionally boost their role. Dying prior to this point will not activate this effect.

Commentary:

Five
You are #pissgate, the scandal and the vital players surrounding these events. You are the town traitor. You may not communicate with your true teammates out-of-thread or deliver the factional night kill until converted.

During the night phase, you may order a hooker to a player's room to pee on their bed, roleblocking them. The hooker will never stun a member of the mafia, your special contacts from Russia. This stun also does not affect passive effects.

While you are town, the mafia will gather information and blackmail on you until you are converted, and the factional night kill will not kill you. If you would be lynched, instead you will survive and be converted to the mafia, and the mafia may not perform a night kill as your agents bring you up to speed. You will gain a new role power in addition to your previous: Once during the game at night, the blackmail documents may be leaked onto the internet, and rollover will declare "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT", causing the following day phase's votes to be anonymous. Additionally, your stun will change to having a stacking 33% chance to fail on any given night, resetting upon failure.

If you are the last remaining mafia, you will automatically convert.

Commentary:

Town and neutral roles will come in the next post(s?).

Five

Five

ezzelin I was SO SURE you were going to get my ass killed. I'm surprised people didn't pick up on your comments harder.

Rasei

Rasei

Shoot. I should have voted no Lynch... Maybe

Rasei

Rasei

See, I told you that Katze was mafia

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum