Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 41]

61Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:10 pm

katze

katze

If they were to get the gun, they'd have to use it and target someone we all agree on when we agree on it, otherwise it'd be sketchy. And if they save the gun until someone else got one too, it would start to get confusing. That's the only way I can see it working.

62Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

picked as in shoot... I want to wait to see what Lux and Tiki have to say before we really consider this plan

63Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm wavering back and forth on it. Town guns won't be useful until town has info, which will be later in the game. So if a town happens to get a gun, it might be more reliable to wait. But any town known to be sitting on a gun will be a target for mafia.

Also, not 100% related: the second-worst-case for us right now if we do have one NV is if the lynchblocked player gets the gun.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

64Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN I
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
Aeiou
ezzelin
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
alcasync
katze

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

65Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

remember kids to always vote blaire for mayor! have some stickers, take a p*cture, sparkle smile, kiss ur baby, pose pose, speech speech

66Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:41 pm

katze

katze

wait, why did you censor the i in picture?

67Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Katzen  it's bring your kid to work day, sensor your post please. Their young eyes are not ready for  such adult things.

68Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

shield your i's

69Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:54 pm

katze

katze

i"M SO CONFUSED

70Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

This game has interesting mechanics. I cam understand mafia not lynching because not only would it not kill the person but since it shows in rollover it essentially clears a person. Hmm I miss games with more actions to go off of lmao. There's also still an issue with town coordinating who to shoot because it also let's mafia know who is being shot at? If that makes sense. Idk.

71Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think that the town gun is a double edged sword for the town. a double barrel shot gun? does that joke work? whatever.

as someone who has been a vig in the past and misfired (to.... sometimes hilarious effect, granted) a town gun typically works against the town more than it actually helps the town unless a person is outed in some way as actually being mafia. The chance of misfire is high.

HOWEVER, we also have x1 killproof on every player, so we have a lot more wiggle room than we do in a traditional game. I think the bottom line here is that I'm probably waffling in similar ways to dylan rn.

I'm tentatively pro gun gathering, though, I think?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

72Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rollover flavor was top tier.

Rollover wrote:Nobody was targeted.

So that's how it's going to be, then.

Anyway,

This is going to come down to what we value more as a collective in terms of how we handle guns and voting. So here are some cold, hard facts first:

1. If everyone votes and there's never a tallied No Vote, then mafia at most can receive 3 guns.
2. Town has 8x Killproof to Mafia's 3x Killproof.
3. Anyone that gets a gun is instantly liable to use it because there is no way to prevent it once it's been used.
4. alcasync is in this game so I can no longer use her in my hypothetical scenarios to the host.
5. AMERICA declared INDEPENDENCE on July 4th in 1776, thus inventing the concept of FREEDOM.

My personal opinions are that I'm honestly not very threatened by the idea of more guns in the first few phases since this game cannot be blitzed that quickly, but I'd also be cautious about setting long-term plans just yet. More guns equals more information in the game, arguably. Bear in mind that if you want to employ any strategy to gather the second gun from a No Vote trigger, it will be completely anonymous unless there's only one person that voted--which is what I think you guys were considering.

This particular idea is interesting, but a few problems I foresee: It requires a lot of talking; it requires specific communication to assess thread opinion and land on a decision, while keeping votes clear by phase end; and as a result of this, it also requires everyone being active near rollover. As a byproduct, it also puts some restrictions on voting, which is AGAINST THE AMERICAN WAY, or more specifically voting and discussing is pro-town, so. There's that.

But if you want to pursue this angle, I'd consider a stipulation of: If you get a gun, fire it that phase. It will always go off. I also assume we'd designate a target as a collective.

Otherwise, voting is merely calculated risk of "This person is potentially dangerous and unstable, but I'm going to give them a gun, anyway." In other words, it's what our FOUNDING FATHERS would've wanted.

This post is too long.

73Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Br3ZJG8CQAAlJmc

74Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Bear in mind

lux said bear shes mafia

also I'm not american what does all that drivel mean for me

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

75Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I say we do Dylan's plan, and give me, always the most trustworthy person in any Mafia game, the gun.
And besides, have I not shown how good I am with firearms in Symphony Mafia?

(Really though, I'm down with the idea of having only one person commit to voting a player, and not a no vote. See what happens.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum