Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 42]

391www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Omg tagi ;^; Uhm I could be a jerk and vote sammiya but I felt bad doing that haha but then I wouldn't die...

392www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

katagi

katagi

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 C8OgrC4

393www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh man vote: sammiya Because I'm a pos

394www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm

katagi

katagi

unvote

395www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Five

Five

phase end

what the fuck

396www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Tagi the Troll

397www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Five

Five

DAY 2 END

Sammiya III
Aeiou III
Tiki the Troll I

Aeiou vs. Pan Sammiya
high seraph vs. Tiki the Troll
Kiyoko vs. no vote
Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya
Luxaria vs. Aeiou
Cure vs. Aeiou
Mr. Alice vs. Sammiya
Sammiya vs. Aeiou
katagi vs. Sammiya

A tie!
Sammiya was lynched. She was http://sluggy.com/. She was town.

NIGHT 2 BEGIN

The current ratio is 5 town, 3 mafia, 1 neutral.
Night 2 ends at 9PM Central Time, 3/27*.

* Rollover may be late; if it is, Day 3 will be lengthened as compensation.

Last edited by Five on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

398www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Cure

Cure

FURROWNS.

399www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

:( sry

E: that was a shitty tie tbh uhh if anyone had questions now I can answer. I also didn't realize how close we were to game end???

400www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Tagi the Troll

She did well.

Anyway. I've been awakened by the sounds of birds. Ones that go "Ka-caw."

And hmm. Well. Whatever item Lucas has is probably safe, then. That said, I think voting Vowels is what I'm inclined to do this next day phase.

401www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:23 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'd urge you to think really hard about next day's vote because I feel like tomorrows ratio will be 4/3 and if you vote me itll be game over. I mean I totally understand why people would want to vote me but its just going to be shitty when it ends the game. It's also shitty because even if I finally manage to do anything useful idk if anyone will believe me anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Blaire might as well go wild at this point if thats how it ends haha

Im also interested in the dont talk to disconnected websites because they might still have things to do? Was the intermission from one?

402www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 GXVloHP
Live footage of Five preparing and monitoring the night phase.

--

RIP Sammie, though. But uh. Vowels has a point. We are dangerously close to just... losing? It's even crazier to think Sammie had actual guns she didn't give out. B-blaire please don't kill tonight.

Playing games with cool people, but will probably check in on things later tonight.

403www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:35 pm

high seraph

high seraph

WHAT THE FUCk jUST HAPPPEND

i got home and i wanted to take a quick nap but only woke up 6h later?!?!

I'm pretty unhappy with the lynch since I feel like I could've prevented it??? I had pretty strong feelings about Sammie being town after getting her gift and I thought I had driven the point across with my last post but APPARENTLY NOT :-( sorry sammie I have failed you...

I also feel like the reasons to vote her (basically, "she can produce guns") was really weak and was pressed hard? Sammie seemed to be playing as she always usually plays as town, too, being very open about her role as soon as it became relevant, and she could apparently produce very powerful items... idk I just feel iffy about it and I'm sorry I wasn't able to do something to prevent it.

Luxaria wrote:The thing that sticks out more to me is this sequence:
1. Lucas says he does not expect to live any longer after claiming.
2. N1 rollover happens, Lucas was jailed, Sammiya claims giving him a thing.
3. Lucas then says again he does not expect to live much longer, but acknowledges Sammiya's gift.
4. Sammiya hopes it helps protect him via some hiding effect (I think she said this then).
5. Lucas then says he thinks he'll survive another night, now confirming the item.

This is very reflective of my train of thought since d1, which went p much like this:

1. Lucas claims in order to save his fukken life.
2. N1, Lucas thinks "I HAVE A HUGE TARGET ON MY BACK GOODBYE SWEET, CRUEL WORLD"
3. N1 rollover happens, I'm protected and I get a gift.
4. Lucas thinks about how to act moving forward and realizes that the current circumstances will allow for him to live through at least one more night phase unharmed.
5. Lucas realizes that there's two ways that he can keep himself alive for at least one more night phase.

So yeah, I kind of changed my tone but a lot of it is trying to strategize as openly as possible while still being vague enough to be able to play psychological games with the mafia. This is not how I would normally act if I hadn't been put into a position where I absolutely had to claim on D1, and tbh I'm not sure I've ever approached a mafia game in this way? Fwiw, I feel like this approach HAS made my night time discussion suffer because I'm rly scared of giving mafia any clues about what I might do since, y'know, I'm the fukken doctor and distroction has proven that I'm the world's shittiest doctor.

[distroction ptsd sweating]

404www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

distroction was a Cry Wolf treasure.

405www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 27 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 am

Five

Five

I just spent like five minutes freaking out because Aeiou's vote was in the tally twice and I just noticed and that would mean Sammiya shouldn't have been lynched.

It turns out one of the Aeiou votes was actually Blaire's vote. The final tally will be updated to reflect this. No changes will occur because no error was actually made, just posting this so people know what happened if they noticed it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum