Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win]

+11
drandahl
high seraph
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Aeiou
Pan
Kiyoko
katagi
Luxaria
Mr. Gerbear
Five
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 42]

406www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is
is this another blaireshaming post

(ok but for real ur post scared me until i read the last bit, whoof)

407www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

WHO THE HECKIE IS MAFIA

408www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:08 pm

katagi

katagi

aint that the question

edit

whoever they are i hope they dont kill me thanks in advance

409www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Five

Five

INTERMISSION

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sammiya was revived!
The current ratio is 6 town, 3 mafia, 1 neutral.

410www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh.

411www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 pm

katagi

katagi

"huh" really

412www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Five

Five

phase end

413www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Five

Five

NIGHT 2 END

Cure was stunned.
Tiki the Troll was killed! He was http://nooooooooooooooo.com/. He was town.

DAY 3 BEGIN

The current ratio is 5 town, 3 mafia, 1 neutral.
Day 3 ends at 9PM Central Time, 3/28.

414www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Cure

Cure

H-hi sammie? Rip Tiki.

The stun on me is interesting. My ability went through, but the results I got were very strange and not at all what I expected. I'm also not sure why it went through because I was stunned? I do have a couple ideas.

415www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:06 pm

katagi

katagi

some really good last-minute timing there tiki

416www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Pan

Pan

vote:Kiyoko kiyo is maf i know because of my learning

http://malafight.tumblr.com

417www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Cure

Cure

If true, I'm not surprised tbh.

418www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No regrats

419www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Updated

Claims and stuff:

The first "NOOOOO!!" intermission actually lines up with when he said he used it, but nothing happened due to it (at least not directly, whatever katagi might mean by that). I wonder if he had to use it like setting a timer kind of thing and the next person to die could be revived I don't know. Either way, yay Sammiya! RIP Tiki. I had a feeling we had to have a revive given how much destruction there appeared to be. That said, we're still pseudo MYLO this phase unless we can stun/protect against a NK or have another reviver hidden somewhere--or use a gun shot successfully idk. So.

@ Lucas
Yeah, I can see you naturally behaving in that context. It does feel a bit different than your usual self, but it's understandable. That's mainly why I wanted us to discuss you and Sammiya more to figure that all out, but now we have a cleared Sammiya, so that's a big boon.

@ Pan
I am willing to buy this due to unsubstantiated vibes, but also willing to wait and see how she responds. I'm also not about to immediately trust you, but that would explain your relative quiet throughout the game and ominous statements. Basically, I don't want you to out your shit, but loose ends make me nervous.

@ Cure
Are they results you're willing to share, or? Gut says to think the stun on you was from mafia despite your statement you didn't have a stun (and didn't stun N0 anyway), but idk could be a town. But, you apparently got something anyway? So I don't know. I guess you seem to have a better idea of it though.

I've also been thinking Ninfia's website probably lends itself more to research / information, while Rasei's is... trickier. Messaging or creation or something. Maybe even stunning, who knows.

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

420www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] - Page 28 Empty Re: www.mafia: a UPick [town+katagi win] Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Cure

Cure

As they are results that involve you, Lux, I sure am willing to share them in the hopes that maybe you can explain them for me and the rest of the class.

I followed you last night to see who you would target. It said you visited yourself. I don't know if you have some ability that stuns people who target you, or if the stun was from an entirely different (likely mafia, as there was only one) source. Also curious what kind of self-targeting ability you'd have since Lucas has claimed doctor.

Rereading my results, I think I wasn't stunned out of my ability because it wasn't actually me doing it. But I think that's all I can say about that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum