Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

46Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm

katagi

katagi

(points)))))))))))) hey

47Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

damn it I was one off from a pagetop.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

48Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, tricky result...
Was Sammiya the target, protected by the jail?
Was Sammiya the killer, blocked by the jail?
Does the jail have nithing to do with the lack of an NK?
The world may never know...

49Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

First I don't know who mafia is, if you touch my sister, I will come for you. *waves around her old rusty pitchfork*

I'm think that the jail is town at the moment.

If the nk kill was on Sammy, then I think the jail is town. Because Mafia wouldn't send in both a night kill then jail Sammy.

If Sammy sent in the nk, and then the jail is town. Because Mafia wouldn't send in a jail that would block the night kill.

I would be interested in hearing what Sammy thought about all this too.

Because of work hours, I want to vote:no lynch at the moment. I will change my vote if I have time and after hearing other people's arguments.

50Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:03 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm town, and I imagine the jail prevented a kill attempt on me. My role is a entirely passive one too, so I had no night actions to perform.

@Ninfia Do failed kills appear in the rollover?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

51Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:26 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Herpaderpa derp I have just today discovered that I cannot log in on my phone anymore for literally no reason so my posts will be restricted to 1-7am EST. I sincerely and enthusiastically apologise for my future restricted communication.

Re: The Game we now know Sammiya is either Mafia or Town I solved the mystery everybody go home. I want to lynch someone today, but lynching Sammiya won't give us anything yet so I say we wait and see what else develops and lynch somebody else (not new kid, new kid deserves a chance). I'm pretty sure everyone is asleep and I can't guarentee I'll be on in the morning but I'm gonna vote: Mr Gerbear because the RNG told me to. If I wake up early enough and there have been Significant Developments I'll change my vote but otherwise it'll stay as is till rollover.

52Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:34 am

Rasei

Rasei

Vote Tally: 
Rasei vs No Lynch
Tinyflashlight vs Mr Gerbear

About to head into work. Expect a 8 hour day again

Last edited by Rasei on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

53Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:43 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Huh, I do think we should lynch but the rollover isnt too informative imo, at least not on its own. Maybe after we have more info in coming phases? Other than any bg shenanigans that might skew things the only possibilities I see are, no night kill on purpose, nk was blocked because maf was jailed, nk was blocked because target was jailed. Which puts Sammiya in a firmly maybe town maybe mafia grouping. Yeah! I always feel bad doing a pure random lynch but theres not much to go on?? Unless anyone hasnt spoken up about anything else that mightve happened in the night then I think we have all the info we are going to get??

My head hurts too much atm to talk about what we learn about if we lynch Sammie and what she would flip as. I dont know who I want to vote for but I dont think I'll vote Gerry either way because hes always dying as town early so Id rather let him alone for a bit.

54Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:13 am

katagi

katagi

i do have some information but it's not helpful in the current debate

i'd rather not lynch gerry because i feel like he never gets to play anymore X( same goes for fivey - she always gets killed night zero

55Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 am

high seraph

high seraph

well,

If Sammie was the NK target, then the jailer is town. If Sammie was the NK sender, then the jailer is... still probably town. If Sammie was neither of those two, then we can't be sure of any alignments. So it'd be a good idea to lynch Sammie if only to determine the jailer's alignment, but that's only as good as far as we believe that Sammie had something to do with the NK.

So I guess it's like a 50/50 chance of getting any interesting information or none??

I think that's a pretty good chance so??? vote: Sammie?? I mean, we're not gonna learn anything by no lynching either are we. :Va idk man

56Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Five

Five

I'm here! I wasn't getting emails about new posts for some reason? I think I've fixed that.

Uh, anyway, I have no information whatsoever to speak of. I also feel super iffy about random-lynching, because this game's ratio is really unforgiving? Unless someone speaks up with some information I'm pretty inclined to vote no lynch today. Without preventing even more kills, mislynches will lose us the game very quickly--if we mislynch today, day 2 is MYLO, and that would seriously suck. I'm sorta at a loss here, we're in a pretty bad position to start with even though the NK didn't go through.

57Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 pm

katagi

katagi

any information would be good tho'. like who acted last night

tiki did you act last night

58Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:38 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I realize now I forgot to make a vote tally header and I'm a little too lazy to make one. I apologize for nothing.

Vote Tally

Rasei vs No Lynch
Tinyflashlight vs Mr Gerbear
High seraph Vs Sammiya

No Lynch l
Mr Gerbear l
Sammiya l

also to answer a question: yes, failed kill attempts will appear in rollover.

59Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Five

Five

Does that go for both kills that failed due to protection and kills that failed due to the sender being roleblocked? Both would appear in rollover?

60Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

If a kill is roleblocked it will not appear, but a failed kill due to protection will appear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum