Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 15]

91Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:47 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, expected to wake up to this.
Oh well, good luck everyone! =D

Edit: pagetop, misic time fun!

92Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 am

Rasei

Rasei

I am so sorry. I wasn't expecting work to be this busy when I signed up to this game. /Wants to fall into a coma and sleep for a thousand years. 

Vote:no vote for now

93Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:51 am

katagi

katagi

NO ODNT KILL TIKI

94Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:53 am

katagi

katagi

i don't have a lot to add this morning - I  don't think Five is maf, but that's about it.

edit: i am honestly friggin lost. uhh. if we don't mislynch today then we have a decent shot at winning, but like... who is maf. someone please help

edit edit: i can't believe tiki died without saying who he thinks was targeted for the NK on n0. this sucks

95Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Five

Five

Not having any more mislynches definitely sucks, that starting ratio was brutal. There is... some possible way we can mislynch and not immediately lose, though, right? I know it's a long shot, but if we could prevent the kill via stunning or protection or take out a mafia member there is at least some small chance we can come back...

Still, we don't seem to have much information, either, and even less activity. I'm going to hold onto my vote until I hear from more people, but we really need to do something.

96Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:59 pm

high seraph

high seraph

uhh yeah the situation is pretty critical right now hmm

We know that Rasei and Tiny didn't sent the NK... which doesn't really mean anything about their alignments in definite terms, but at least it's something. I'm not particularly inclined to vote for either of them today. Katagi and Tiki seemed to have some?? secret cryptic thing going and idk what's the deal there, but it kind of puts Katagi on the town-ish side of list for me.

This leaves Mr. Gerbear, Five, Aeiou and r3ally as potential lynch cadidates. But I'm not feeling any of these...? The activity levels haven't been great (and I'm definitely at fault for that too, yknow), but from this group I'd vote either Five or Mr. Gerbear. If the NK-less N0 was indeed a deliberate move by the mafia, I think Five would be the kind of player to want to try it out; but if it was just a mafia blunder, I think players who haven't been around much like Gerry might be mafia.

Even then I'm still very uncomfortable mislynching today and I think it's safest to vote: no lynch. We can walk into the night phase with a 5T:3M ratio, and although we'll be at LYLO when the day phase rolls around, we'll probably (hopefully???) have enough information to make a sound decision about who to lynch then. At least I think this gives us a better chance than just pulling a name from a hat now.

97Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Ninfia wrote:I realize now I forgot to make a vote tally header and I'm a little too lazy to make one. I apologize for nothing.

Vote Tally

Rasei vs No vote
High seraph vs No Lynch

No Lynch l
No Vote l

y'all need to actually speculate and vote plz

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

98Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:28 pm

katagi

katagi

i feel like there are a fuckload of people we just haven't heard much from at all - r3ally is not included in this bc newbie and all i guess, but

i feel like, out of everyone in the thread i am most likely to feel like gerry is mafia, which would be stinky luck for gerry.

since the thread is so short lol i'm gonna make a spec list ill post it shortly

99Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hello!! I stunned Tinylightsflash because I found the RNG vote on me weird last Day. Just that, really. :V

Anyway, there's 8 players left. This means that, merely probabilitywise, there is over 60 percent chance that at least one of Tiny and Rasei are Mafia. But they were both stunned so neither could've sent the NK and I think it would be so incredibly unlikely for them both to be mafia and both stunned but the third mafia was free to do the kill. Like. How?

Idk who stunned Rasei but??? If I'm town stunner (and I am, look at me I am stunning), then the other stunner is likely mafia?? So I'm willing to believe that Rasei is town.

UNLESS IT IS ALL A RUSE

Vote: Tinylightsflash because that RNG vote on me in the first place is still weirding me out but also because if Rasei isn't mafia, it's simply mathematically more likely that Tiny is.

100Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Mystery stunner mystery is solved! I can see why you are HMMMMM at me with the whole day one first vote by RNG being you and also my abysmal activity over the first part of the game BUT I think there are safer Lynch targets? Also I don't want to die lol -w-

I would be inclined to either retaliate and vote getbear or vote Lucas because they were the first person to vote for sammiya. I can see gerbear and Lucas being mafia together since gerbear is voting for me when I strongly feel like there are better candidates and Lucas' vote on sammiya saving gerbear and lynching a townie. Also Lucas: how come five is on your hit list?
I don't want to no Lynch because that tells us nothing and I feel like we should at least go down swinging.

Edit: also vote: gerbear for now

101Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:30 pm

katagi

katagi

►high seraph
- mostly joke posts night 0, avg 1 post per phase after
- posts are usually "spec spec VOTE" and no invites to discourse/discussion? my memory isnt serving me on whether or not this is Usual Lucas Behavior though
- first solid vote against sammiya, though there was spec before that (a maf teammate might see semi-solid spec as soft-voting and therefore tell lucas it's okay to vote first?)
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 4/5 MafPoints - "maybe maf? maybe just being typical enigmatic lucas?"

►Tinylightsflash
- had some phone issues at the start
- voted gerry d1 due to RNG
- stunned n1 so could not have sent in the NK
- advocating for non-NL vote on d2 - "we should go down swinging" - seems townish
- changed vote to sammiya - potentially a "safe vote" due to there already being 5 sammiya votes
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 2/5 MafPoints - "somewhat reliant on Gerry's alignment, because a small back-and-forth 'rivalry' appears to have developed between these two; one is probably maf and one town? - could be cute Maf Mindgames too but you never know"

►Mr. Gerbear
- again there seems to be some weird low-key tlf vs gerry thing going on but idk
- just claimed town stunner BUT not the person who stunned rasei. it's weird for there to be two stunners at all...
- not a lot of activity, seems overly suspicious of an RNG vote (again, weird tlf vs gerry thing)
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 3/5 MafPoints - "I wouldn't be surprised, but like, whats going on between tlf and gerry"

►Five
- Five always fucks me up. i have literally no idea about five generally speaking.
- out of everyone here five is most capable of playing me directly in to her hands, so a game where i'm town and five is maf is very scary
- anyway, five wasn't killed night zero, which technically / tradtionally speaking makes her more likely to be maf, but maf is also aware of this. it's a wifom kinda thing
- i have reason to believe five is town, but I also have no reason to believe five hasn't tricked me in to thinking she's town, so fuck everything
- TAGI INTUITION METER: ?/5 MafPoints - "UGH"

►Rasei
- voted on n0. hehehe not relevant but funny/cute
- i have a hard time reading rasei this game. this usually means, in terms of my own intuition, that rasei is town
- stunned n1 so could not have sent in the NK
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 1/5 MafPoints - "ehhh wouldn't vote"

►aeiou
- beautiful person with a beautiful dog
- soft-advocated early in d1 for a random lynch
- one of the later votes on sammiya
- claims did not act n1, or n2
- speech patterns remind me of how i try to post when im maf LOL
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 3/5 MafPoints - "i guess"

►r3allybadusername
- newbie so i dont care about low activity
- kicked hayleys butt on miitomo
- actually, maf would probably pressure / help r3ally to post more than they have been
- "might have a passive ability" per tiny this was claimed by gerry it seems
- TAGI INTUITION METER: 2/5 MafPoints - "inconclusive until game progresses further IMO"

►katagi
- should be lynched for probably putting a target on tikis back with pointless pithy ;) ;) back and forth bullshit
- and therefore losing valuable informations
- but i guess if tiki had kept track of the time better........
- EITHER WAY SORRY TIQUES <3 I LOVE YOU

Last edited by katagi on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting)

102Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:35 pm

katagi

katagi

you can actually see my attention span lapsing as i wrote those notes

anyway! i'm going to tentatively vote: lucas because that's what my gut is telling me, but I will be around until rollover and watching the thread like a hawk

editing to clarify: my vote changed from "potentially gerry?" in one of my above posts to "lucas" just bc getting my thoughts out helped me look at things differently - AND because i'm interested in this tiny v gerry thing

103Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Five

Five

katagi wrote:I also have no reason to believe five hasn't tricked me in to thinking she's town, so fuck everything
Consider my timing. With the ratio as close as it is, there's literally no reason for me to pull a trick like that rather than actually end the game quicker.

Uhhh I was gonna try and get some thoughts out but so little has happened. Lucas has been rubbing me the wrong way for a while, but that's happened before when he was town so I'm not putting full stock in it quite yet. If you're in agreement, though, he seems like a good option. I wish I could put solid reasoning behind my gut feeling--if I could I wouldn't hesitate to vote for him right away--but oof we gotta do something.

A lot of things strike me as off about Gerry's latest post, too. I don't think the math on that is right.

104Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:50 pm

katagi

katagi

i'm not good with the math stuff, even if i end up writing a bunch of stuff out.. if you could go over that sort of stuff it would be immensely helpful

105Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Five

Five

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 7 Kl3XLeH

CALL ME OUT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum