Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 16]

John Smith?

What was that? I didn't hear you correctly: sometimes this teleconferencing software doesn't quite parse out the words I want. Did you say you had prior experience in crisis communication and research?

If so, we could certainly use someone like you on board! It's always good to be prepared for the worst, though I'm sure we've been through the brunt of it already.

vale

I'm looking forward to the retreat boss! Here's hoping we all have a great time and have a constructive time together.

John Smith?

Nice use of the word constructive there, vale! Yes, I do hope that the retreat is constructive for all of us, myself included: let's set new goals for our corporation, together!

And please, no need to be too fancy with me. Boss is fine, of course, but I do want to strike a more informal tone with all of you.

I did get back from a call a short while ago (which also had poor quality - I must contact IT), and it seems that the best date for this retreat to happen is around July 4th! I know that we're all celebrating our country in the most patriotic of ways on that day, but I do hope some of that enthusiasm can spill over into our event.

Therefore, the evening of July 4th will be the last day that I will accept RSVPs to this retreat. I assure you that this is meant to be a relaxing, fun time, and won't be too hard on you after a rousing holiday!

drandahl

drandahl

I've filed all my TPS reports on time this year. I've earned this. I'm in.

John Smith?

Fabulous, drandahl! I hope that you remembered the cover sheets on those reports. That would be great.

I'm glad everyone seems excited to join this retreat! I'm really feeling a sense of camaraderie among all of you. I hope this translates into increased productivity once the event is over!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah.
Fine.
Whatever.

I may have to step away if I get calls from the agency, though...and we are getting paid for this...right?

(Can't wait to get out of this fucking job...)

OoC Interpretation: I'll be very busy this week, buuuut, looks like you guys could use a few more players! So, sure. Sign me up, I just won't be able to devote as much time as usual.

high seraph

high seraph

John Smith wrote:Is "john cena" someone you work with? I'd love to discuss further plans with them on expansion beyond the US.

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 2 Tumblr_ohwp8tv10G1udouqko1_500

i cant believe i messed up an email to the CEO

Melissa from HR

Melissa from HR

Hello, I was told to report here?

John Smith?

high seraph wrote:i cant believe i messed up an email to the CEO

There's no need for concern: if that was intended for me, then I certainly accept your RSVP! John Smith is quite a common name, after all.

While my email program appears to have stripped out the original text you used, could you tell me the name of the font that was in your response? It seems like a good "fun" font for us to use in our retreat materials.

Melissa from HR wrote:Hello, I was told to report here?

Hello, Melissa! It's exciting to see you join us. I've heard much about you from the HR department! I hope you can bring a bit of your "motivational touch" to our little event.

Tiki the Temp wrote:I may have to step away if I get calls from the agency, though...and we are getting paid for this...right?

That's certainly fine! I understand that temporary workers in our employment have other things to attend to, and I wouldn't be offended if you had to step out from time to time.

What was that last bit, though? I didn't quite catch it. IT's still on holiday, you see.

Dear employee;

How time flies! It seems like only yesterday that this event was a speck out in the distant horizon. I'm proud of what everyone so far has done in the run-up to this event, and I look forward to the retreat's opening.

As I gaze from my office window to the dazzling streets below, I am reminded of the sacrifices made by our company to get to the point where we stand today. What was just an effort of one has become an effort of many, and I can't thank you all enough for pouring your hearts and souls into making this corporation the best that it could be.

Today, I spent most of my time at work, as I am wont to do every holiday, but I know for many of you, today is a holiday filled with revelry and companionship, families and fun. In recognition of you all, and as a treat from me, I'm pushing the deadline for RSVPs to this event to July 5th at 11:00pm. I know most of you have things on your mind that aren't work-related, and I encourage you to indulge in them today. While I still encourage you to contact your fellow employees about attending this event, I understand that you may have other obligations today. If you do know someone who urgently wants to participate but cannot, please let me know and I can see if this can be further extended.

I wish you all the best.

Best regards,
John Smith

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

re: fw: re: Retreat

Mr. Smith,

I just wanted to let you know that I am so, so, so! looking forward to this retreat! I think it will be really nice to swap out my clipboard and upad with some sturdy shoes and the great outdoors! Please let me know if there's anything at all you'd like me to bring along for the trip. I have a solar powered Teurig machine if anyone wants to bring their t-cups and have delicious cups of coffee!

thanks,

Ninfia Fi
Administrative Assistant
Ninfiafi@ppp.co.com

Synergy. Market Forces. Productivity.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Admin Assistant Ninfia wrote:
re: fw: re: Retreat

Mr. Smith,

I just wanted to let you know that I am so, so, so! looking forward to this retreat! I think it will be really nice to swap out my clipboard and upad with some sturdy shoes and the great outdoors! Please let me know if there's anything at all you'd like me to bring along for the trip. I have a solar powered Teurig machine if anyone wants to bring their t-cups and have delicious cups of coffee!

thanks,

Ninfia Fi
Administrative Assistant
Ninfiafi@ppp.co.com

Synergy. Market Forces. Productivity.

re: re: fw: re: Retreat

>I have a solar powered Teurig machine if anyone wants to bring their t-cups and have delicious cups of coffee!
I'd like to report that our latest double-blind coffee experiment (as part of our ongoing staffing productivity research campaign) suggests the Teurig flavor "Green Mountain Breakfast Blend" induces the most employee happiness. Our results are summarized in the attached graph.

Considering this, "Green Mountain Breakfast Blend" is my (and my department's) current recommendation. We're working on using these findings to synthesize an even more potent in-house blend, but I'm afraid some of the key ingredients won't arrive in time for the retreat.

Respectfully,
Dr. Andahl, R&D

results.plt wrote:RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 2 Line_g10

Rasei

Rasei

I'm all ready to go, Sir. What timezone are we going to be in?

John Smith?

Hello, everyone;

I'm glad that all of you seem to be excited for this retreat. This diplomatic dialogue about Tuering machines exemplifies everything our company stands for: teamwork, communication, and initiative. I hope that over the course of this retreat we all can further refine our skills and build a successful, collaborative environment that can further boost P. P. P. Co.'s achievements to new heights.

There are two orders of business for this email:

1) The window for RSVPs closed yesterday evening. Should you know anyone who desperately wants to attend this retreat, please let me know as soon as possible (before introductory packages are sent out). Our catering company has reminded me that we must stick to their order deadline, and I wish to maintain a good working relationship with other businesses.

2) Name tags, lanyards, badges, and other introductory packages will be left in your employee inbox if you sent an RSVP. Further information will be sent to your company email, accessible via your @pppco.com email address. If you prefer a lanyard instead of a badge, please let HR know as soon as possible, and we can rectify your situation for you.

Best regards,
John Smith

I'm glad you asked about timezones, given we have some international interns joining us for this event.

Our timezone is PST.

dracoon

dracoon

I want a lanyard instead of a badge! I don't like pinning badges to myself because I'm forgetful. I hope I learn a lot from this experience!

John Smith?

I apologize for my error: I omitted a very important detail.

Barring any planning errors, this retreat will begin at 9pm PST on July 7th. Name tags, lanyards, and other accessories will be sent out before this time, likely in the hour or two before. One might ask why this retreat has such a late start time, and I assure you that is no typo: we have planned this retreat to be chock full of as much material as humanly possible, and as such it may spill over into the evening hours. We will make coffee available at the start of the event. There may be unlimited refills.

Once again, I do implore that if anyone wishes to join this retreat to let me know as soon as possible. It is highly likely there will still be room for you, as long as you do it before introductory materials are sent out. The more the merrier, after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum