Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end]

+9
vale
dracoon
high seraph
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
Ninfia
Rasei
Synergistic Marketing
John Smith?
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

John Smith?

That is a spectacular line.

On another note: while R&D has been doing an excellent job of informing employees about the current trends in employee opinion, I will be releasing official transcripts of the group discussions over the course of the next hour.

I will also be uploading omitted powerpoint slides from my previous notices some time soon.

drandahl

drandahl

Very good, sir. Your organizational ability and leadership are appreciated.

Unrelated, but I'm starting a Happy Hour for our departed comerades after work at Saint Paddy's Pub this Friday. I'll start walking over at 5:45, so feel free to either meet me at the elevators then, or just show up whenever you can.

dracoon

dracoon

Dr. Andahl from R&D wrote:Very good, sir. Your organizational ability and leadership are appreciated.

Unrelated, but I'm starting a Happy Hour for our departed comerades after work at Saint Paddy's Pub this Friday. I'll start walking over at 5:45, so feel free to either meet me at the elevators then, or just show up whenever you can.
Will we get vodka? I'm feeling vodka on the rocks tonight.

drandahl

drandahl

Of course! I keep forgetting you and your +1 had scheduled your honeymoon over the office party last month, but the afterparty was in Saint Paddy's. They definitely have vodka.

vale

...well, that certainly confirmed my fears.

It seems I'm a paranoid cop.

The results I got are as follows:
Night 1: Tiki the Temp is a bad person.
Night 2: katagi is a bad person.

El Zorro

El Zorro

It could be that, o it could be you are of this insane cop, could it not?

Rasei

Rasei

I added a flower to the group picture. That flower was just one line for the whole thing so it's not the prettiest flower.

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 13 Mafiad10

vale

El Zorro wrote:It could be that, o it could be you are of this insane cop, could it not?

That's also a possibility? I'm checking what read I get on myself tonight, but suffice to say I'm not the accurate cop either.

drandahl

drandahl

RE: RE: Corporate Team Building Retreat [ end] - Page 13 Mafiad10

Added a dude

John Smith?

P. P. P. Co.

Trust, Prosperity, and Dynamic Performance

“No. I can’t be fired. I just started!” Ninfia slams her fist against her cubicle desk, knocking over one of her many desk toys. A bunch of sticky notes flutter down like leaves onto her inbox as she pulls back into her chair, having been walked back to her desk from the main retreat by one of the employees. On her desk is her notes on Tuering coffee machines – happier times.

“Sure. But Mr. Smith’s been very hawkish lately after all the reports of sabotage at the retreat, and records have that the latest thing to go wrong – Mr. Smith’s car exploding in the company parking lot -- they run back to… you.”

“That doesn’t even make any sense,” Ninfia hisses. “I work in Marketing! Marketing! What do we have to do with a car? Parking is someone else’s job entirely!”

“Your bike was parked precariously close to Mr. Smith’s car,” the employee replies matter-of-factly. “Who knows? Maybe you rigged it when you went out for whatever you kids do nowadays. Either way, Mr. Smith’s signed off on it and you’ll have to clean up your cubicle, your time here is done.”

“This is rigged. This is totally rigged. Is it because I’m an intern?” Ninfia stands, glaring at the employee. “I demand to talk to John Smith.”

“Tell that to security,” the employee mutters as they stand up. “You think you can talk to Mr. Smith? Please.”

“But I haven’t even been paid yet!” Ninfia shouts as the employee walks away. “Don’t I get a say in any of this? What about—“

The employee shrugs.

“Call it unpaid experience. Exposure, even. Isn’t that what you students are about?”

Ninfia was fired! They were Natasha, an employee of P. P. P. Co. from the Marketing Department.
Hour 7 has begun. Hour 7 will end on July 14, 8pm PST.
Please feel free to vouch for one person to undergo an evaluation by HR.

Last edited by John Smith on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

My result was that Ninfia is a good person.

vale

Alright, my check came in and it said I was a bad person. Nice to confirm that I'm the insane cop.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh, ho, ho! Now, this is very interesting! Though, you are asking yourselves why El Zorro is laughing, are you not?

Well, as it is in happening, El Zorro's findings were the same for both katagi y ninfia. We are in knowing that both were good, loyal employees now, do we not? This is goodness of news, despite the sorrowful dismissal of both!

Why so good? Because El Zorro's findings last night produced a different result! Y while it may be dangerous to out the truth of this matter, it is now made clear that El Zorro is not paranoid, nor naive (as if there was any need to be of doubting)!

Y, oh, ho, ho, how cunning it was, to give El Zorro the warmest of greetings upon his (fashionably late) arrival! How clever to try to hide behind such pleasantries, you fiend, Dr. Andahl!

This leaves El Zorro but a single choice - vote: Dr. Andahl!

drandahl

drandahl

I targeted SM, and got 'bad person.' Which is what I expected, since I'm insane cop.

A few thoughts...  I'm wondering how balanced the cop types are in this game. At this point, we've all claimed cop, which means some of us are lying.

Also, we might want to look at who's been investigated vs who hasn't. If any of us are sane or insane, those people are dead or haven't hit a maf yet. That's Tiki, and Vale and I have investigated ourselves, so we should be included in the list.

Edit: Snaked by El Zorro. Hold on...

drandahl

drandahl

Ah, this makes sense now. It's mylo. vote: Tiki (the man behind the mask)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum