Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little late. But, here I am.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A little late. But, here I am. Empty A little late. But, here I am. Sun May 31, 2015 7:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm Tiki. The troll. And I'm sick. So, sorry about being a little slow. And confusing.

I know Jaiser personally, and was brought into this by Kiyoko.

That's about all brain can process right now.

Good first impressions. Yay!...

2A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Sun May 31, 2015 11:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Hello, Tiki! Sorry your sick, hope you feel better soon! But when one is sick they can't help but being confused.

But nice to meet you!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

3A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:30 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, now that I'm not so sick, nor on vacation:

Hi! I'm Tiki the troll, a namesake stemming from three years of World of Warcraft (Tiki, troll hunter with his red raptor pal Tal'jin). Started on launch day, Nov 23, 2004 on the Zul'jin server.

And now I'm just a bitter, ex player who can, and sometimes will, rant on what they've done to the setting in the name of loot. XD

Besides that though, while I haven't done nearly enough of it lately, I use the powers bestowed upon me by my BA in English to write stories and poems. Those skills mostly get used for roleplay, heh.

Beyond thoseb tidbits...well, I guess I'm pretty boring. Though I do plan to be posting on all the little sub forums, and those should fill in the gaps I know you all are desperately curious about now.

Don't try to deny it.

4A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:And now I'm just a bitter, ex player who can, and sometimes will, rant on what they've done to the setting in the name of loot. XD.

Ugh. I can rant all day about that, too. I joined my friends for the latest expansion, after having quit twice before in the Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria eras since I did not like where the game was going. I finally achieved my goals last week and quit the game. So done with it. I really miss the flavor and lore of the game... and the MMO and RPG elements. Ugh. What a shame.

... Oh! I suppose this is an introduction, huh? I'm glad you're feeling better! I saw some of your posts in the archived game and I felt bad that a sickness cropped up in the middle of it. Hopefully you'll be in on one of the next ones!

5A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thank you! I hope so, too. :D

And ugh, I didn't even make it out of Burning Crusade. After they announced plans to turn two of my favorites, Zul'jin and Malygos into loot bags? I just...I couldn't. And having sen videos of what they did to the dragon aspects...ugh...ow...glad I quit.

It was that video that helped me understand the pain Jaiser feels over Star Wars. :lol:

6A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:It was that video that helped me understand the pain Jaiser feels over Star Wars. :lol:

Rest in peace, Expanded Universe... You will never be forgotten. ;_;

7A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If it's the Star Wars EU you wanna discuss, Jaiser is your man. :lol: Though, he does have me reading X-Wing: Wraith Squadron now.

8A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That's a good choice. The Wraith Squadron books are probably the best ones in that particular series. Quite the ragtag group, and a lot more scrappy and clever. I think I remember the writing being better, but it's been so long since I've read them. Truthfully, I haven't gone through too much of the EU. Just the usual Thrawn, New Jedi Order, X-Wing, and a few other miscellaneous ones.

9A little late. But, here I am. Empty Re: A little late. But, here I am. Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

You and I are going to be friends.

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum