Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid icebreaker question game

+9
AliceofOz
Megrid
Sammiya
alcasync
Kotakia
Rasei
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

That is definitely not a standard icebreaker question. If I were in that scenario, then I would assume that I must be some sort of anime main character or something because who actually does that kind of thing in real life? So I would shout something like, "HEEE, DARE NI MUKATTE MONO ITTEN DA YO?! HOSHII NARA KOI ZO. KORAAAAA!" and then beat them up with my Super Anime Max Power Fist Attack. And then when all of them are lying on the floor beaten, I'd take a dramatic bite out of my sweet roll and say something like, "Yowasugiru ze." And then I'd walk off into the sunset.

What's your favorite color?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

17Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My favorite colour has to be a light purple or a dark blue. When I'm playing video games, I tend to try to get clothing in those colours. I'm also planning on painting my room that color.

You were given a twenty dollar giftcard to your favorite fast food joint. Happily you start skipping toward the restaurant, but you see a hungry homeless teen. Do you keep the card or give it to the homeless teen? Totally following Drandahl example

18Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:16 pm

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

I'd probably talk with the teen and try to give the card to them. Maybe even walk with them into the restaurant to get the food. Around here, I've seen restaurants do some pretty terrible service against homeless people and essentially rob them, so I'd definitely make sure they were getting what they're getting. Besides, much as I'd be thrilled to get a gift card (especially if I won it), the timing is too coincidental to feel like I should do anything else with it.

Do you do any arts and crafts? What kind? (ex: Cooking, baking, origami, digital, design, in-game art, etc etc)

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

19Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh, not currently. During my brief run at bring a dungeon master for a tabletop game of Dungeons and Dragons 4E, I did get pretty into making stuff for it, though. I fiddled around with a paint program to help players visualize the characters (copy-pasting art from online and tweaking it - don't expect visual greatness from me, heh), creating my own tiles with a sticker maker and cardboard (including an attempt at multilevel areas), using the same device + a token program to make character tokens, and scribbling out a couple of maps on graph paper.

Still a little sad it all saw little to no use, heh.

Anyway, hmm... If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?

20Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I like where I'm living now, maybe have it fix up really nice through. If I could visit anywhere in the world, it would be Japan, because I like the cultural aspects. Or maybe Scotland, to look at the ruins and maybe up a kilt.

If you had 50 dollars to spend at a discount bookstore, what would you buy?

21Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Good question! I'll need to update my to-read shelf, but I'd probably start with books in that list.

High-level, I really like nerdy nonfiction, detailed sci-fi, and upbeat fantasy. I also really like dark and gritty mystery.

What is your favorite type of music to listen to when you want to:
1. Relax
2. Be Productive
3. Rock Out / Get Energetic / Have Fun ?

22Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:08 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My answers to that are all the same. I listen to like, nothing but video game soundtracks. Plug for the Bastion soundtrack, which is my all-time favorite soundtrack ever. Also because the narrator has an amazing voice.

What's a food combination that you love, but other people might find really weird?

23Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Omg I love that soundtrack so much.

Asian sweets in general sound very weird to my friends, considering they're usually European/American. Stuff like sweet bean flavored desserts ('Beans? In desserts? Uh...'), black sesame paste ('A paste or butter that's NOT from a peanut?! Uh?!'), and shredded meat pastries ('MEAT TOO?!!!'). They remain my favorite sweets to date. Yes even above chocolate. =w=

What's a question that would have you go, "Oh, I am SO happy you asked!"?

24Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I was holding off on answering because I just posted before this but. ASK ME ABOUT MY OCs. I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY OCs. IT WILL BE THREE DAYS LATER AND I WILL STILL BE TALKING AND YOU MIGHT REALLY NEED TO LIKE, PEE OR EAT FOOD OR SOMETHING BUT NO, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR STARTING THIS CONVERSATION BY ASKING ABOUT MY OCs.

Hey what book are you reading right now? How are you liking it?

25Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm been reading a book full of ghost romance short stories. There as some really good ones, like this one where the woman falls in love with her neighbor after her dead father called her to nag about romance and this other one had a woman living alone and a blizzard came. A strange man knocked on the door... and I LOVE the twist ending for that one.

Hey, who is your least favorite OC and your top favorite OC?

I wanna talk about my ocs too...

26Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:30 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I am taking this question because I like denying others. *maniacal laughter*

Well I'm glad you asked, because I don't have any legit OCs. So my least favorite and my favorite are the same character. Citron.

*copies horrible summary for Citron I put on deviantArt*

"As for back story, they're Performers - they own and control certain rides in a large amusement park called Wonderpark. They don't really perform much, but they do present the ride and help their customers adjust to the principles of their strange rides.

Citron is responsible for a small sub-ride next to the Hatter's Ballroom Merry-Go-Round - the Teacup Party ride. The Teacup Party ride comprises of several large teacups in all shapes and forms, with small compartments inside full of small desserts and, well, teas. The person inside the teacup can operate it like a tiny awkward car and ride it around the amusement park. It's become the first destination of the amusement park, since a person can ride it comfortably around and visit the other rides, all while having snacks and drinks alongside them, and free space to leave their things.

Citron's tools are frisbees that look like lemon slices. They can expand to a larger size if they're pumped with more liquid. She uses them to amuse children as a fun party trick. They can severe someone's head if she's not careful."

Extra context:

Wonderpark is a strange, dream-like amusement park that rarely gets any customers due to its illusion nature. Citron is the only person who consistently visits the amusement park, much to the bewilderment of the Performers. This annoys them and slowly starts to anger them the more frequently she visits, since the whole point of the amusement park's weird nature was so that their customers would leave the place feeling like they had just experienced a dream. Or acid trip. The idea was so that these people could have some deep, hidden memory of Wonderpark, but never get to completely remember the experience, and just describe it as this fleeting moment of joy.

Citron, after some time insists on becoming a volunteer for the amusement park. Since she works alongside the Hatter, they gave her the stage name 'Mad Hatter's Sister'. The whole story is basically one weird parody of Alice in Wonderland, with Citron replacing Alice, and Alice being one of the lead Performers. The plot? Citron getting slowly sucked into Wonderpark and discovering the Performers' pasts and stuff. There will be some time travelling and yuri, but I haven't really written anything down. It is all super confusing, especially to me!

..okay I lied. Here's a very bad incomplete ref for the hatter. Her hat is supposed to be a mini replica of her ride - The Ballroom Merry-Go-Round. But details,I mean please.

And because I'm not a terrible person,

So, what about your OCs?

27Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My favorite OC is Drew Holden. He is a geek, to smart for his own good, and co-creator of the Lin Series of Mecha. In his story, I have write from his childhood, to his angsty teenage years (in the span of 8 years he lost his parents at different times, and his sisters; but he found his best friend for life and the true love of his life.); to his early adult years dealing with the fact that he made a weapon that is now being copied to kill people,; to falling in love yet again; to dying protecting his son's old babysitter.

My least favorite is harder to think of as I try to make all my characters at least likable. If we are talking about OCs we used in fanfiction, I would like to say Eresu Brown. She is an old writer of children's books who wanted to dribble in adult mystery books, so she talk her way into going to a retreat with other writers, but finds out two of the men were dating. Being set in her anti-yaoi ways, she kills one and frames the other. (Good thing for them, that Conan Edogawa was at the scene.)

Anyway, anyone else has an OC that they want to talk about?

28Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:08 am

drandahl

drandahl

Hmm, haven't thought about this in a long time, but I used to have a few characters I thought about years ago...

1. Sierra Holtz. Teenage girl with an ability to store simple things in her head. Think FLCL, only more psychic-flavored and less graphic. Can't remember part of her childhood, and wanders around looking for answers. She is unaware that a traumatic experience when she was young caused her to reflexively store her village in her head. Unlocks full potential later on when she releases her village and regains her memories of that time. Wears a beanie and has long brown hair. Has great leadership skills mainly through her focus in keeping her world under control, but is a little awkward. Female protagonist.
2. James Ainsley. Teenage boy with an ability to levitate only sharp objects. White hair (yeah, fantasy-ish setting blah blah blah) and slightly Scottish accent. Resourceful and street-smart, he's pretty much the bad-boy stereotype. Would like to revisit and make him more interesting. Slight romantic interest, male protagonist.
3. Dubstep Ghost: Ghost with headphones. Background music changes when he's onscreen. Not an important character.

Context: At the time, I mainly wanted rpg ideas if I ever found the time to make an rpg (And I never found the time. Might revisit someday.). Thought it would be cool if you get to a boss battle with something extremely simple in shape and consistency (like some kind of slime cube monster) and if you're clever, you can use Sierra's mind-storage ability to store the boss, ending the boss battle in a humorously anticlimactic way. Then you could release the boss in normal gameplay and the boss battle music would start back up again...

Okay, my turn... Are you a morning person or an evening person?

29Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I am definitely an evening person. I'm literally incapable of waking up earlier than 7am, but when I try really hard I end up looking like The Walking Dead (it's a thing that happens very often, sadly). I'm extremely comfortable at night though, and that's also when I'm most productive nwn

What is your favorite video game?

30Stupid icebreaker question game - Page 2 Empty Re: Stupid icebreaker question game Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Fire Emblem 7. Always. I think I've played it through like, twenty times now.

What's your least favorite color?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum