Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN]

+6
Megrid
Sammiya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Kiyoko
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

nautilus wrote:
Mr. Alice was around at least when rollover happened (posted at :39), and therefore would have been aware of the potential for Sammiya to be lynched. Sammiya had already voted no lynch, and Mr. Alice had not posted the entire day. It was not until they posted at :39 that they made a comment about the fact that we should lynch someone.

Assuming Mr. Alice is mafia:
Why did Mr. Alice not change their vote to no lynch or Rasei to ensure 100% that Sammiya would not be lynched, and did not sneak in a no-lynch vote at any point after I had voted for Sammiya (they were around, as seen here)? Megrid made their vote at :42, so there were a few minutes where it would have been possible for Sammiya to be lynched, and given that Mr. Alice had not yet posted since that morning, they could've explained it easily with something like... "i read the thread and i don't think we should lynch now guys, my vote was just one for information" or "i want to lynch someone but i saw luxaria's reply so now i'm thinking maybe we should lynch Rasei".

I think I can address some of this! :DDD

I'm seeing a lot of timing-related stuff, which is a little confusing to me, so hopefully this might clear things up a little!

On Day 1, I was indeed out n about for most of the day, and didn't have wifi to connect to until the evening! But I still wasn't at home, nor did I actually have a laptop/computer to use, and was on an iPad, which, combined with the shoddy wifi connection....makes for slow posting. Like. Really slow. And manual bbcode input. I actually have to check multiple times if I've posted, because sometimes it doesn't go through, and I don't want to repost, so making a single post can take quite awhile. sO IF I DIDN'T CHANGE MY VOTE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE I WAS HONESTLY JUST TOO LAZY.

But again, I did want to lynch someone on Day 1. Though I'm not sure where the lynching Rasei part is coming from, so could you clarify? D:

((Also I understand that this game is all about lying and stuff, but I would seriously never lie about technical issues. That's just like....wrong, in the spirit of the game, but I understand if you don't believe me!))

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors. do you see what this heat and tiny lil ipad keyboard do to me?)

152New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

NAUTILUS vs MEGRID
MR. ALICE vs MEGRID
RASEI vs MEGRID

MEGRID III

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

153New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Spoiler:

G A M E E N D

This is probably the part where we say, The End. Looks like things'll be quieter, now.

MEGRID was lynched. She was MAFIA.

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 QzkTS0f

T O W N W I N

154New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by drandahl
New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 JPfJyAa That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Earned by alcasync, nautilus and Rasei
New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 JPfJyAa Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

155New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 FiHVY3b

156New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

We did it.

We climbed this entire mountain...................... together.

I am the best worst doctor and was hoping to catch someone on a claim the entire game. I'm actually surprised at how I managed to not die. Success? Actually, I'm bad at being doctor in general. A new, unfamiliar role? Who would've thought.

157New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man, that "Die on N0" achievement is hilarious. I feel so bad giving it to people. Like, "Congrats! You didn't get to play in this game. You win a consolation prize"

158New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yay! We did it, team! <33 Ahem, and nice effort by the other guys.

Nautilus, you were so cute after Alcasync got killed.

I might do a longer post later on, but for now... I feel pretty silly saving a mafia D1, but I had a reason. There was something you said--I don't remember what right now--that made me a bit uncertain about you early on, Alcasync, so I was hesitant to follow your plan. That said, I fully planned to vote Sammiya out if you responded to my questions in a satisfactory fashion before D1 ended. I'll also admit that as this is my first game, my process for reviewing and analyzing information and posts... wasn't quite that great yet! So when all the last minute posts happened, I kind of panicked a bit. I did tell the truth with regards to waiting on a response for how voting was handled.

When I did my N1 "in case I die..." analysis, it did jump out at me that Megrid did a subtle save of Sammiya in D1. Given the way the rest of the phase went, that was what stood out to me the most. That said, I had so much trouble figuring out Mr. Alice. You're amazing, but a nightmare to analyze. ;; Also had trouble reading Rasei since she was so quiet! Understandably so, though, since she seemed so busy! Either way, I'm glad my post proved helpful in the end since I saw you, Nautilus, refer back to it a few times. Very impressive debut! You and Alcasync worked really well together.

For the mafia, you murdered me, and for your actions you have come to pay the ultimate price. I kid, but I did have doubts given the way you guys structured your defense. but you did murder me.

Ah, thanks for the fun first game. I'm excited for more! And thanks to you, lovely Ms. Kiyoko. <3 A very well-hosted game!

159New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

YOU WERE THE DOCTOR? To Kiyoko in our PM frenzy after I died:

Alcasync once made a one-off comment that she thought she'd die because she'd be the best target, so she was surprised that she survived N0. That's a subtle way to suggest you aren't the doctor if you are.

Nautilus commented on the doctor not saving me. That can be read as Nautilus is trying to imply that they would have saved me if they were the doctor, which is a good way to distance yourself from the role.

That said, I think in the end I pegged you as a vanilla town. I fail.

Which players did you save for each night?

I feel like it might've been Alcasync N1, which is why you couldn't save her N2? I did a lot of speculation on possible doctor targets this game, so I'm really curious.

160New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

u guys are all great i love you all lets go out for milkshaks

also for our dr. shellduck--were you planning on saving anyone at all? i assumed that if someone was actually saved, we would known from one of the rollover post thingies but idk if you actually saved anyone or not

EDIT: sORRY LUX, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BE??? haha cries

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

161New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh! I considered cycling through votes on the final day to see if the final mafia member would claim doctor in desperation, but...

I saved myself n0 because I ... wanted to ensure that I could play a bit and not immediately get destroyed by the mafia, alcasync n1, myself n2. That's why I knew with certainty we'd be screwed unless we voted correctly, lmao.

I was actually somewhat suspicious of you (though I never openly voiced it) because of the last-minute Sammiya save thing and the aversion to a day 1 lynch, so I chose to protect alcasync over you since I was fairly confident that she was town given her actions on d1.

This, unfortunately, made it impossible for me to protect alcasync the following night (and I was playing up the alca suspicion train a bit in order to bait the NK onto myself).

So it was actually me who killed the alpaca :( Through bad decision making :(

162New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

how could u

163New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 pm

alcasync

alcasync

nautilus wrote:So it was actually me who killed the alpaca :( Through bad decision making :(

Not at all! Thank you for protecting me, even if it was the wrong night. That was very sweet of you. nvn I was able to say everything I really wanted to say before I died, and you did a really good job of leading the last lynch.

Luxaria, you were amazing! Your analysis posts were so thought out.

Sammiya and Megrid, sorry for giving you a hard time! It was a very close game in the end, and I'm very glad I got to play with you guys.

Thank you for hosting, Kiyoko!

Also I can't believe nobody has called me Alpaca before Mr Alice did. It's a very cute nickname!

164New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

preens

nOW WHERE ARE THE MAFIA GOODIES

165New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Alice wrote:preens

nOW WHERE ARE THE MAFIA GOODIES

Well some of you got achievements and I updated everyone's mafia stats pages.

Everyone check your mafia stats pages and make sure they're correct.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum