Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN]

+8
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
alcasync
Luxaria
Cthulhuhoop
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 27]

1Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ROLES FROM A HAT
WHERE THE MAFIA IS MADE UP AND THE TOWN DOESN'T MATTER

Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] QzkTS0f

O V E R V I E W

This is a closed-role minigame where you make the roles. That's right. You. Not the general you, the specific you. ...Well, you make one role, anyway.

When you sign up, PM me two role descriptions. It can be as straightforward as "stunner" or as complicated as, "Stunner with a 50% chance of also being a jail, but on day phases that fall on Tuesdays, this player must change their font color to red or their votes won't count."

After all the players sign up, I'll pick one of the two roles you submitted. I'll non-randomly sort the roles into mafia and town so that the game has some semblance of balance, but then I'll randomly assign players the roles after the roles have been associated with an alignment. You will not get the role you submitted. I reserve the right to alter the roles so that they're not overpowered.

G U I D E L I N E S

We are civilized here. There are rules to this kind of thing. Make sure your roles fit the following criteria:

• Do not create roles to deliberately antagonize a specific player. You are better than that. Your therapist is telling you that you are better than that, why don't you ever listen?

• Do not assign an alignment to your role. Don't even try to loophole this by making someone a role that would be useless as the other alignment. If you submit an alignment cop, I'm going to make it mafia. I'll do it. I will. Maybe.

• If you create a role with too visible a typing quirk (e.g. that role must type entirely in all red font), I will troll you by changing the quirk or assigning that quirk to an entirely different role.

• As I am an admin, roles that affect the thread, individual posts, or the forum itself are fair game. To some extent. Remember that if you mess up the forum, I'm the one who has to fix it, so I'll choose or not choose your role depending on that.

R U L E S

Apparently we need these. These are also subject to change depending on what roles you submit.

• Unlimited vote changes.
  • No lynch is a valid vote, but no vote is not.
  • Every player who does not vote will automatically be stunned out of their night action (and any passive abilities they have will be negated for the following night phase).
  • There is a 48 hour activity requirement. For every 48 hours that someone doesn't post, I will kill a random player. I won't kill the inactive person. Better encourage each other to post.
  • The 48 hour activity requirement does apply to people who show up as dead in rollover but are not actually dead. In case that is a thing.
  • Ghosts, shut the hell up unless you have role-related reasons not to.
  • Rollover will be at 9pm PST, except on Wednesdays, where they will be three hours early at 6pm PST, because I got prior commitments, yo.

V I C T I M S

CTHULUHOOP is alive
LUXARIA was a Faerie, town
ALCASYNC was Alexander the Great, town
T3TSUYA is alive, barely
MR. ALICE is alive
TIKI THE TROLL is alive
ALICEOFOZ is alive
KOTAKIA is alive
NAUTILUS is alive

L O G S

NIGHT 0
DAY 1
NIGHT 1
DAY 2

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 22 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I'd love to join please.

3Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hullo Cthulumints, that was fast.

Also I'm thinking of keeping signups open for around 48 hours, so tentatively closing signups at 9pm PST on Sunday, July 12.

4Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

*ϱnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnH

.ɘƨɒɘlq ˎƨɘY *

5Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Me too! I may take some time to think of roles, though. ;v;

6Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:46 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Move over, give me the controller. I can do this part.

7Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Everyone seems to be doing this anyway, but please do give your roles role names. Just so that I have something to put in rollover, since I'm not planning on role descriptions until the end of the game (unless there are roles that reveal other roles).

8Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:39 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Good to see you again T3t.

9Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
T3TSUYA thinks he is ready, but he will never be ready; he will die alone and unready

Well maybe unready. But I'm taking someone with me.

Cthuluhoop wrote:Good to see you again T3t.

Mein bruder betrunken! Been a long time.

10Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

siGN ME THE FUCK UP I AM PREPARED TO GET WREKT

11Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hoping for a few more just to a) make this more chaotic, and b) make it easier to balance. Somehow at the same time.

12Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry for slow reply. I think I'll give this a shot. Send you a message soon, Kiyo.

13Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:47 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Joining! o3o

14Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

still open? I'm in

WAIT TE3T I KNOW YOU I WAS JUST TALKING TO NAUTILUS ABOUT THE HISTORICAL CHARACTER MAFIA WHERE YOU WERE ACHILLES

good to see ya

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

15Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Empty Re: Lv. 2 [REDACTED] [MAFIA WIN] Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:14 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:still open? I'm in

WAIT TE3T I KNOW YOU I WAS JUST TALKING TO NAUTILUS ABOUT THE HISTORICAL CHARACTER MAFIA WHERE YOU WERE ACHILLES

good to see ya

A GRUDGE HAS BEEN FORGIVEN, ACHILLES IS IN PLAY

RELEASE THE ELEPHANTS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum