Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 26]

16The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

MEOW MEOW (I want to come in.)

MOW MEOW MEOW MYAH MOW (Open the door immediately, I want to come inside.)

MEOW MEOW MEW MEOW MEEEOW (I would like to come inside, open the door.)

MYEEEAAAAAH MEOW MOW MOW (Now that the door is opened, I would like to stay outside.)

MEOW MOW MEOW (When I do decide to come inside, I am going to rip apart the sofa.)

17The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:15 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

For the duration of Night Zero, all players are allowed to pick an image to display as the avatar for their mask as long as it fits the theme of that mask. If there is no avatar by the end of Night Zero, or I deem it unsuitable, I will upload one for you. The avatar may not be changed after Night Zero.

Enjoy your mask shopping. <3

18The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:26 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

What a very interesting, large group of people! Spending time with so many people isn't much my style. But I do love the Aria family so. It is an honor to be invited to this wonderful event by the heiress herself!

19The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 am

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

El Zorro has arrived! Please, hold your applause.

Now, El Zorro apologies for being so...fashionably late. But now he is here, and is delighted to meet your bemasked acquaintances. May we all have a grand time dancing, mingling, drinking, and, not to mention, basking in the presence of El Zorro.

20The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:25 am

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

It's been such a long time since I was last at a masquerade ball... How many years has it been?

I am excited for this ball: the food, the dancing, the people... The Aria family certainly made this engagement wondrous in every single way! Every ball I attend has a special place in my heart, and this one proves to be no different.

21The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A few of the patrons at this event have sent in inquiries regarding the way players, masks, and abilities are resolved. In hindsight, I did not make it specific within the opening post, so here we go!

For this game, I find a good way to understand everything is to view it in a physical context. Each player in this game is effectively a patron at a ball. Their abilities are unique to themselves, and not to the masks. The masks are merely the face presented to the other players in the game. If a player swaps masks, they are still that same person, just with a different disguise.

So, following that logic, let us say that you have an ability that lets you target a player during the night. To target a player, you select one of the masks in the game, and in this case let's say you target Mask A, which is worn by Player X. However, should any mask scrambling occur during the night before your action takes place, and let's say now Player X wears Mask B and Player Y wears Mask A, then your ability will resolve on the target you selected: Mask A, which is worn by Player Y. As a result, Player Y is affected by your ability.

Additionally, let us say that this ability has a lingering effect that continues to affect Player Y. If during the game Player Y would then switch to another Mask, like Mask C, and Player Z ends up with Mask A now, then Player Z would not suffer from the lingering effects; Player Y would still have the effect, even though they changed masks.

The exception to all of this is if there is an ability or role that specifically states that a mask is acted upon. Basically, view the players and masks as separate entities, but you target the masks to act on the player wearing that mask. In a game of changing masks, it can and will get confusing, thus adding to the mystery of the masquerade.

If you have any questions about this, I will reply here. Additionally, if you have any questions about your role, I am always available to help. <3

22The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:34 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

does anybody else feel like breaking into POTO lyrics?

23The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Gemmed Mask wrote:does anybody else feel like breaking into POTO lyrics?

El Zorro is not familiar with this "POTO."

24The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

POTO is short for The Phantom of the Opera. there's a jubilant song in it called "masquerade".

25The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Night 1 HYPE!

26The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask wrote:Night 1 HYPE!

Umm, but it's night 0? ;v;

27The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Sorry, kind sir, but you are quite correct. It's indeed Night 0 so...

NIGHT ZERO HYPE.

I do apologize for my incorrectness.

28The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

Singing sounds quite lovely to me, and that song is quite delightful. Looking forward to this party quite a bit, it shall be very, very fun I think.

Juggling could also be quite fun as well, particularly candles and the like.

29The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

Singing is quite lovely indeed.

Ah... but wouldn't the masquerade get more exciting if... perhaps... something were to... happen tonight? And perhaps there would be less of these fools running about...

30The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

I agree with Blue Mask. It would be nice if something was to happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum