Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 26]

181The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

So the person with two votes is mafia? Really, how is that fair for town?
I'm the mayor, only instead of just two votes on the same person, it's two independent votes via two different masks.

182The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Does having two masks essentially give you two lives?

183The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Starry Mask wrote:So the person with two votes is mafia? Really, how is that fair for town?
I'm the mayor, only instead of just two votes on the same person, it's two independent votes via two different masks.

MEOW (Given how one of my abilities directly counters that one, I'd say it's reasonable. Would not be the first time I've seen mafia with an ability like that.

In a world where something "Definitely good for town" gave us a big heap of nothing but dead townie so far, I can't see how anyone would think that's the strangest thing out there. Having the ability to have two people in the beginning back each other up about "anonymous" things when they are, in fact, the same person is a much stronger ability in my book than the ability to have two votes. Specifically when those involved are brushing with an outed lie, it seems more mafia to me than town by a wide margin.

Though, right now I'd rather hear what those listed think about Red Mask's posts. I think it's a bit more pressing than plausible deniability. )

184The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:50 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Well, this definitely isn't the first game, on this forum even, where mafia had vote manipulation. In the COTN mafia game, the vampires could control the werewolf's vote if the werewolf was enthralled (which ended up happening), and in the roleplay game that I hosted, part of Amethyst's ability was to be able to change any player's vote behind the scenes.

That said, vote manipulation isn't exclusively a mafia ability, since town players have had abilities like that too in past games, but it's not really a defense, in this case. ;v;

I really would like to hear from the current owner of Feathered Mask. Feathered, do you know anything about current Butterfly or Starry Mask?

Ah, ninja'd by Cat Mask saying basically the same thing, down to asking for the same information I want to know. ;v;

185The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

hello !!

idk whats up with butterfly mask/starry tbh, i havent had access to butterfly mask since n0. i can def confirm though that feathered mask has no extra abilities that come with the mask and i lost my original mask when i got this one. i dont think it migrates every phase or something because ive had it for the last two phases (d1/tarot) and i have it tonight, but i guess i could lose it next phase?? i def did not lose my original mask due to my own role, so im presuming someones action is trading masks or something. tbh i thought starry did it at 1st bc of their comment about feathers not bein the same but  

i assumed bc i didnt get two masks [i got this one upon d1 start], and i lost access to my other mask..., that everyone had one mask per person so i just traded masks with someone and lux said in the first page there are twelve attendees (and twelve masks are on the list) but i dont even know anymore and starry being two masks kind of makes sense after takin a look at the online list

i do think this note thing is weird and butterfly/starry might have just made it up on the spot. one thing that bothers me is that starry mask under butterfly mask voted on it asap? if someone got an anonymous note about a person i feel like theyd post it inthread first rather than go "... anon note....... seems ok" and immediately follow what its says about cat mask bc it could be easily be baseless conjecture?? i guess they couldve felt anxious bout posting something inthread like that bc it seems investigative and the last thing ppl should do is out a det but since it was anon there was no chance of outing one/they couldve just patched up the source if it came with a name??

idk its weird bc they were all

starry wrote:I received it about halfway through the phase, from what the time stamp says. As for trust... how can anyone trust in mafia? How do we know that Miss Blue Mask isn't a bomb ready to off at the strike of 10?

(this is in response to red pressing them about reasons for trusting the note)

and kept saying blue might be a bomb but then they were willing to trust an anon note enough to commit to a vote on... one of their masks.

sorry i keep havin this mental image of someone wearing a stack of masks on their face

ia that having three powers is overkill. i think everyone has two powers since blue mask before they died (RIP) said they had another power of some sort other than the cards and i have two powers so i think two is the max (also cat mask implies multiple abilities with their post but i think they also have two).

i guess my only question is what gems thinking: if butterfly/starry is mafia then what happens when we lynch them? what happens to the other mask. is this a one-sided lovers pair or something where both get taken out? and if they are mafia is there another mafia or two other than the person behind butterfly/starry

teal deer: idk what is going on with the person who has my old mask/starry. i do think theres somethin weird up here though u___u

im switchin up my posting style every phase bc im also trying to get through my eternal grief for my bff blue

never did hear what was troublin them so much :[

edit also no one has owned up to sendin the note in the first place

Last edited by Feathered Mask on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

186The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

I would expect Tarot card readings to 'lie', but since it wasn't a Tarot-reading type post that said results would prove beneficial to Town, but rather more like an 'official host' type of post, I really want to believe that something actually good will happen.

Because otherwise our net gain is one dead Town, with no additional Town advantages, which would not make me a very happy Purple. I could also very well just be bitter over being fooled by own perceptions, which is a likely possibility.

*huffs*

Goodness, where are the refreshments, I would really like a drink!

187The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Thank you, Feathered Mask! That helps so much. I have good reads now I think. I'll share them closer to rollover. ;v;

Don't worry about the tarot. Something will happen, just not immediately. If we don't know what happened by the end of this phase then I think I can try to find out if I'm still alive!

188The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Midnight Mask

Midnight Mask

Come.

189The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Gemmed Mask wrote:Does having two masks essentially give you two lives?

No. I only have one life.

The only reason Butterfly had anything to do with riddle was I messed up on posting. If you looked at the next time I posted under Starry, it was:

Starry Mask wrote:Oh f***. I need to be more careful in the future. *waves hands* You did not see that message.
[/b]

I meant to have Starry be the one dealing with the note after I got it, and have Butterfly go with the flow. The reason I didn't post it in thread right away, was I wanted to clear it with Lux first.

190The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Purple Mask wrote:Then seeing as how El Zorro has both hands occupied, how about a dance with me in the hour we've got left together, Blue?

Ah! El Zorro is glad you were able to give Azul one last dance, Púpura! El Zorro is sure you were fantastic.

Though, El Zorro would like to point out, that just because his hands are full, that does not mean he does not have time for you!  What does El Zorro mean? Well...

Look to your side, then back to El Zorro.
We are on the beaches with the swell of the ocean, living the life.
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Fox_on_the_beach_by_angelalouwe-d63ww57

But you blinked, so now we are at a ski resort, flying down the slopes, but you are content, for you are with El Zorro.
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwSiP5jPh4AhmIMw_8UZ0BTqXQDmOceiolyXjWO7my3iRMBpIFIg

But this is fine, not because of the beaches or the snow, but because you are with El Zorro. Should not all men be like El Zorro?
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Red-fox-face-credit-to-USFWS-san-juan-islands-washington

Happy seal surprise.
The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 WlZMtWQ

Last edited by Fox Mask on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

191The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:13 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

I'm hoping that the maifa who sends in the NK is revealed or something, personally. IT'd be nice to have a good lynch.

MIDNIGHT MASK WHY. THAT IS FRICKING CREEPY AS ALL FECKING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I'm ???? about who might be mafia.

Cat's right in we can't quite trust Starry's note post, since we don't know if it's town, if it's real who sent it, or why they believe Cat is mafia.

Playing devil's advocate in the scenario the note's from town: A paracop investigated Cat, thinks he's mafia, has a secondary abillity in sending notes, randomly sent it to a person. But, that is shady since CAT just claimed to be cop unless I'm mistaken. And  I doubt it's likely for Town to have more then one cop, althought it's not impossible. If there is more then one cop, then it'd be safe to assume that there's limitations on them, like either one's a pure role cop, there's a paracop, a naive cop, or some other flavor of not typical cop.

192The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Midnight Mask wrote:Come.

...El Zorro likes you already!

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 181118056

193The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:42 pm

Midnight Mask

Midnight Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:MIDNIGHT MASK WHY. THAT IS FRICKING CREEPY AS ALL FECKING HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O-oh, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you so much. ;v;

Fox Mask wrote:
Midnight Mask wrote:Come.

...El Zorro likes you already!

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 181118056

Fox Mask, please.

194The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Just a quick post about my current thoughts on other players.

Leaning town: Red, and Kitty.

Side-eying: Starry/Butterflies, Fox, and Bunny (the latter two just on some thoughts they've posted/ but it's still to early to say for certain).

Grey on everyone else.

195The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 13 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

With the night waning, El Zorro feels the need to weigh in on the claims of our dual-masked friend.

Eh, how best to put this?

Of this claim, you all seem to fear the worst,
After all, who among us speaks in verse?
Ho, ho, El Zorro, it's he who spreads truth,
For he is both a dancer and a sleuth!
La Gata, we spent the night together,
But then I feared you might have donned feather,
So El Zorro spoke to the one of stars,
And warned that your claws could leave nasty scars!
El Zorro, he could not stand by and watch
Marisol Stars suffer El Zorro's botch.
So it may be, that I'm the next target,
But his time here you will never forget!

Ah, but who else could not only dance as a god, and speak like the Muse but El Zorro?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum