Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 26]

226The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:07 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

I-

...eh. Ehh? *slumps down on convenient chaise*

Alright, I'd have to say that these rollover results are some of the most confusing ones I've seen, but...

Red's results especially confuse me because I'm not quite sure how you can be jailed but still killed? But some of you seem to be giving some plausible explanations for that, so it could just be due to my unfamiliarity that I'm not understanding it as well as I could be.

Oh! And are we assuming that the rollover ratios are accurate?

227The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Feathered Mask wrote:also the host is dead ; ___; now who will serve us wine

Oh no, you're right...

228The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Purple Mask wrote:I-
Oh! And are we assuming that the rollover ratios are accurate?

MEOW MEOW MEOW (There is little to no chance that the rollover is accurate. At this point in time we are to believe a dead Dog is still alive somehow, Red is mafia despite being jailed.

So much deception is going on regarding dead status that it's not reasonably possible for us to get a great handle on the ratios with current information.

I believe, at least, Fox was mafia. Which means at worst we're 2:X. At best we're at 1:X.

Assume the worst. Plan for the best.)

MEOW MEOW MEOW (Also, until an acceptable defense is provided, I am

VOTING: STARRY MASK

With a Dog Mask on deck pending an explanation. I still feel Butterfly / Feathered behind that.

I see no other person quite as suspicious right now as we previously explained. Certain parties have either weighed in with weak defenses or just no defense. We need to vote. We are not in a position where we are afforded the luxury not to and we can't let the extremely confusing events of last night shock us into complacency.

We have to think this out, and think hard. And for that to happen, we need discussion to figure out the facts. The fact that there hasn't been much has been very worrying. There's a lot of silent or near-silent masks out there. Be active or be dead. Those that do not talk are easy targets for both lynches and mafia.)

229The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

If that is really you want vote. But I really am town, and I didn't do anything last night.

My power is having access to two masks, and voting/posting under both of them throughout the day. Both of my votes will count towards the tally.

Edit: Another thought is Red Mask was switched with Dog Mask the same way Feathers and the Butterfly Mask are switched.

VOTE:PURPLE MASK

230The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

VOTE:CAT

Because, he said he was going to invesagate me now is claiming that he doesn't get the results until the end of the night phase. The night phase is now over and still no results.

231The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

UNVOTE:VOTE DOG

232The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Right...that's a good point...

I would like to hear what Dog has to say about the ah, being a possible zombie and all?

Is it possible that there was a swap there? Cat, you mentioned something about Fox and Dog before, right? Though I'm not sure what the swapping would affect exactly...but could that possibly account for anything?

Edit: Alright, so there seems to be a lot of possible swappage going around Dog, oh my goodness. Someone with better brain capacity than me please explain what this might mean? Oof...

Last edited by Purple Mask on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

233The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Well, it would now almost all of us have spoken our peace. So, perhaps it is now time to reveal some facts from this mask as well  And you're all so sure this is not the same person under the mask? Well, you are right, of course!  But who, who could it be?

Why, it is obvious...is it not?

Ho, ho, for it is El Zorro, of course! Or, perhaps, El Perro would be more appropriate now, would it not?

As for how he ended up here? Eh, not even El Perro is completely sure, he admits. Still, he does know that, while there was interference somewhere along the way, El Perro was spared, all thanks to his winning of Máscara De La Medianoche.  Yes, he too was very surprised when he earned it, but, eh, this will go on long enough without any humble talk.

Not that anyone can ever get too much of El Perro, of course.

But see, while still El Zorro, El Perro knew he had to defend the honor of the dual-masked one who was getting harassed so -- mostly by Roja and La Gata -- but not without some, eh, insurance, so to be speaking. For you see, this is why El Perro did not wait for the day to reveal his role, that of the Ballroom Dancer (and, truly, as Púpura can attest to, who else could be the ballroom dancer than the suave, and graceful El Perro? Just look at all of my claims to dancing and find the pattern yourselves, my friends). For you see, El Perro knew it would make of him a target for the night, having two such abilities as discovering alignment and sending notes (following your rule of two, Máscara De Plumas), so used the power of Máscara De La Medianoche!

This meant that El Perro was able two choose another, and if someone tried to kill him, they would fall instead. El Perro would sadly lose his exquisite mask, but he would then claim the mask of the one who took his place! El Perro did tell you he is a savvy one, did he not? However, to add another twist, El Perro did not target the person whose mask he now wears.

He targeted La Gata.

So either La Gata is completely lying about their ability, or someone else redirected the blow from El Gata that was redirected from El Zo- er, Perro, El Perro.

But, since the former owner of El Perro's mask was apparently part of this Mafia, that turned out well, did it not? And it even appears that El Perro's suspicions against Roja were justified in the end -- assuming no results have been offered, which, going along with the strangeness of their demise, would not be that surprising.

But no more digression! For, if those results are true, then that only leaves one of the Mafia left. And, as fortune would have it, that last person is the very first that El Perro looked into. Which is unfortunate for you...

*Flourishes and points his finger toward...*

La Gata!!!

Unless his own investigations have somehow too been tampered with, or this person under the mask has been talking the same as the original owner, it is safe to assume that La Gata has been the same person since the beginning, the same who, under investigation came up Mafia (just as La Coneja came up as Town last night, hence why El Perro sent them that note...and hopes La Coneja will speak soon).

Now, with our three suspects, two already deceased, in line, let's all take a look into the past, shall we...

Let us start with Roja.

Red Mask wrote:Fox and Starry are mafia together.

Edit: Also Midnight is not Cat.

Oh yes, they seemed very much on our side, saying a lot, proposing many a theory. But something never quite felt right with El Perro, with how quick they were to cast votes on Azul, and with the above, quickly jumping at the throat of Máscara De La Medianoche. As they (who was El Perro himself) pointed out rigt back, Máscara De La Medianoche never claimed to be anyone, only speaking much like the others within the group. Roja was also quick to jump on El Perro after his claims, and as with Azul, seemed to want him, and the one of two masks, thus two votes and the recipient of El Perro's first note, removed promptly.

Then with Roja tunneling in on not one, but two players of this game, all while accusing El Perro of tunneling, this was quite a dangerous situation indeed.  Though, it would not have been so dangerous without constant backup, such as...

Dog Mask wrote:My, my this is quite a predicament. Mr. Blue, you are a very brave individual for willingly sacrificing yourself twice. I think we can establish that the Red and Blue ones are on our side with certainty. As for picking a card, the right choice seems obvious enough to me.
Dog Mask wrote:The ratios are troubling me. Red, if you're right then it should be 3:6 currently? You seemed the most town out of all of us due to your contributions. Since most of us don't have any proof of being town, I would think that it's only natural to rule you out as least likely to be mafia.

Ah, now the original owner of El Perro's mask. While it was true we all felt Roja was coming off very much like a Town, this person felt the need to clarify just how obviously Town Roja was, not once, but twice. And now they are both gone, and both listed as this Mafia by our Lady of Aria.

Coincidence? El Perro thinks not.

And now, this all comes back to the very first who was revealed as Mafia.  You, GATA!

Cat Mask wrote:MEOW (We don't have much to go off of. So I'll subscribe to this since it was suggested confidently. Yes. Do the work for me human.

If Bunny Mask can clear suspicions, I will change my vote. Probably to the dog. Cats are prone to changing their mind.)

VOTE: SMELLY UGLY STUPID DOG MASK
UNVOTE: BARKING LOUD TAIL CHASER MASK
VOTE: BUNNY MASK

Ah, look how Gata makes to vote against the first owner of El Perro's
mask, but never actually follows up. They make it seem as they are enemies, yet one never truly votes for the other.

Red Mask wrote:Starry Mask, can I ask when you got this message (beginning of the phase or middle of the phase), and if you have any reason to trust the person who sent the note? ;v;

I'm not particularly suspicious of you or the mysterious note writer, I just think we maybe be careful of messages if we don't know who they're from, because I've definitely played games in the past where there was a message-sending role and they were mafia. That said, message-sending is usually town-aligned, I think?

I wonder if it has something to do with the feather mask, since I think both Butterfly and Starry have had possession of the feather mask at some point in this game, and Starry voted for the same person Butterfly did.

Umm, Fox Mask, what is your reason for voting for Cat Mask?

Ah, Roja, how you had so tried to protect Gata. Asking those who, in this first phase when voting for information is not unusual went into grilling those who had voted for Gata. It also sounds like Roja really wanted to know who had found out about their ally and was revealing secrets, does it not?

Cat Mask wrote:MEOW (It seems someone has been caught in a lie. I don't see any reason to suspect Red Mask as they have been investigating since the very beginning of this Masquerade. I'm sure other people will agree.
Cat Mask wrote:MEW (I agree this is strange and very contradictory. Especially given that the people involved in this confusion are also the very same people talked about in Red Mask's post.

At this juncture I would like to hear explanations from Butterfly Mask, Feather Mask, and Starry Mask about the suspicions outlined here. I am sure everyone else can agree with me.

For once, Dog Mask, I do not distrust you. I suppose we can live in the same house without trouble for now. You do keep the mailman away. And for now, the Cat wishes to chase Butterflies more than run from Dogs.

If curiosity really does kill the cat, or even the Red Mask this next night phase. I would like everyone to consider who is under suspicion.)

Ah, look! a quote that has all of El Perro's points in one, so far.

• Backing up the assumption Roja is Town.
  • Jumping on Roja's claims against the one of two masks, the only one besides El Perro who knew the truth.
  • Playing nice with the former owner of El Perro's mask, despite claiming to be antagonistic.

Fox Mask wrote:
Red Mask wrote:
Fox Mask wrote:...Though, no one ha ever complained of El Zorro being exposed before. Perhaps that could be an extra benefit, could it not?

Fox Mask, please.

Cat Mask wrote:
Fox Mask wrote:Ah, Forgive El Zorro, he got the outlines for Left y Right confused. Still, his vote stays as is.

MEOW MEW MEW (Fox mask

Pls.)

Many seem to be asking El Zorro, very politely, to do...something.
Ah, of course! You wish for El Zorro to continue! Well, there was no need to ask. El Zorro would not just stop. He would not to do that to you!

After all...there is still plenty of El Zorro to go around...

El Perro...okay, El Perro, just found this amusing. Still, the idea that only two seemed to jump on this trend, and that both are in this Mafia could make sense. Perhaps something they were laughing abut behind closed doors, and that La Gata decided to add to.

Cat Mask wrote:MEW MEOW MEEOW (Going to be very clear about my intentions and thoughts right now.

Tomorrow night, I am going to have an interesting investigation result. If Red Mask or I die either tonight or tomorrow night, you all can know for a fact that you have very strong inclination as to who has done it. Tomorrow I think we are going to have a very good lynch target. This enormous set of blunders is very damning, but not for town.

One last thing:

Dog has never been anybody other than Dog. This is fact. This and other facts and suspicions so far should lead you to the same conclusion I have.)

All of this "investigating," and all of this trying to make you and Roja look vulnerable and in need of protection. You really do like to put yourself right next to Roja in every situation, don't you, Gata? And, correct El Perro if he's wrong, but if you and the former owner of El Perro's mask were both in this Mafia, you would certainly not need to use your investigative skills -- should those even be real -- to know who was wearing this mask. A very safe and easy claim to make, as it would be true even without the use of an ability, is it not?

And we can all know that you truly do know who it is behind the Mask El Perro wears, as you decided to speak again the very idea that you knew for certain it was not the same under this mask as it was the night before. Not to mention, in your investigative prowess, you say our Lady of Aria must have gotten zorro y perro confused, with no mention of Roja?

So tell us, why would you use this power to investigate the same person twice, one who just happened to perish, and happened to be Mafia. Do you have a good reason?

¿Gata?

Vote: Cat Mask

234The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

*claps in delight* El Zorro, you're back!

Or ah, El Perro now, is it? Well in any case, there's still two r's followed by an 'o', how quaint!

235The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:31 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Purple Mask wrote:*claps in delight* El Zorro, you're back!

Or ah, El Perro now, is it? Well in any case, there's still two r's followed by an 'o', how quaint!

Indeed, Púpura! Shall we make up for the dance we missed last night?

236The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Oh, oh, yes! Please!

*whisks you off excitedly*

237The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:42 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Dog being mafia does fit with my guess that one or two of the mafia were among the quiet people in the group. I kept forgetting about Bunny Mask for being so quiet. What is your view on the lone mafia and Red Mask?

238The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Starry Mask wrote:Dog being mafia does fit with my guess that one or two of the mafia were among the quiet people in the group. I kept forgetting about Bunny Mask for being so quiet. What is your view on the lone mafia and Red Mask?

Who are you asking? If El Perro...well, he already said quite a bit, and took a long time in doing so.

239The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Bunny Mask

240The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

MEOW MEOW
(Well. Here we go.)

Butterfly Mask wrote:VOTE:CAT

Because, he said he was going to invesagate me now is claiming that he doesn't get the results until the end of the night phase. The night phase is now over and still no results.

MEOW MEOW MEOW (I am investigating you. I'm not sure how I can make it any clearer. Since there is some confusion and the newly resurrected Fox is off his rocker in terms of understanding the situation. Let me throw it out there.

I can pick a target during the day.
I get results at the end of night.

Yesterday, D1 I picked Dog. I got results N1.

Meaning I had results from N0 all the way past Tarot Phase and into N1. In which, correctly, I saw that Dog was not wearing anything but the Dog mask. And then that the Dog was dead.

It is now D2. I have chosen you.
By the end of N2, I will get results.)

MEOW MEW REASONING MYAH
(If any of you doubt that my ability is anything but truthful, please understand that I just outed the Dog Mask as somebody who was not actually dog, because Dog has died. Nobody had said anything even hinting at that up until the point I said something.

And then that body snatching person, Fox, was forced to reveal himself in a fantastic flurry of placing all blame on me due to the investigation.

This is after they were asking for an explanation about the rollover being perfectly comfortable not saying a word about the fact they were inhabiting a dead body.)

MEOW MEOW EXPLANATORY MEW
(Anyone who wants to think for more than 3 seconds can see that it is actually, factually impossible for me to have been lying about my role like foxdog is now suggesting and placing all faith on. Due only to the fact that the Fox, now Dog, is now exploding back onto the scene because, and only because, I correctly outed that Dog had died.

Some of their accusations don't even make sound sense.

• Placing stock on me voting on Dog, and then immediately unvoting on the same line, and then voting someone else. Any person with a brain in their skull can see that was a cat joke.

• Singling me out for believing in Red Mask when there were several others, including gemmed mask (A TOWN), who agreed with what she said.

• Placing blame due to -another- joke. "Fox Pls". You're right. Everyone who said that is mafia.

• Giving me grief over thinking Luxaria made a mistake with the Dog Mask investigation because it didn't make sense with our current facts. The same Dog Mask investigation that, by your posting as the previous fox, you have validated and proved correct. But only after you were outed.

• "And now, this all comes back to the very first who was revealed as Mafia.  You, GATA!"

Where in the hell? Show me. Show me anywhere in the thread that stated I was revealed as mafia. I'll wait. We'll all wait.

You're even giving me grief over thinking Luxaria made a mistake with the Dog Mask investigation because Dog was still alive. The Dog Mask investigation that, by your posting as the previous fox, you have validated and proved correct.

You are flailing. Your accusations lack substance. You have a provable lie in your post. If town doesn't believe me for some reason. Kill me. Unlike what fox is saying, I am not asking for protection. In fact, I hinted my ability helps me in that area. I got myself covered. If Mafia ends up killing me though, wouldn't that be suspicious.

I urge everybody to think critically.)

VOTE: DOG MASK

Last edited by Cat Mask on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum