Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 31]

Luxaria

Luxaria

I just got confirmation from Sammiya that the oil is still on me, so Rasei wasn't our arsonist.

Did you fire the shot, Alcarox?

alcasync

alcasync

Mmhmm, that was me. I really did think Rasei/Lea was mafia (unless she appears as the wrong alignment upon death). I agree that the gunsmith is town, though. ;v;

If Rasei/Lea is actually town, I have no idea why she lied so much about her role, though.

Gunsmith, if you're vanilla now, could you please claim? If you still have more guns, please feel free to remain quiet.

Rasei

Rasei

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 Kh-8-tears2

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 JURFyBTWelp, back to the drawing board.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

alcasync

alcasync

I'm sorry, all I wanted to do was hunt mafia. ;n;

Luxaria

Luxaria

The beauty of all of this is that we still don't actually know what the hell Rasei's role actually was.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:If Rasei/Lea is actually town, I have no idea why she lied so much about her role, though.

Because it's Rasei. XD Did you miss the RP game when she was Luke, or the hapless lass with two masks? XD At least with those 2 examples we know she can be confusing with her roles and actions no matter what alignment she is, heh.

Luxaria wrote:The beauty of all of this is that we still don't actually know what the hell Rasei's role actually was.

...Ha! True!
Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 Giphy

drandahl

drandahl

RIP Xasier

I think there was enough [misleading] scum here that I'm willing to believe this was a town action. If it were mafia-originating, then I'm in the camp that would expect Calax (Alca+X) to keep quiet.

So I'm willing to believe that Alca and Kiyo are both town. Which leaves two town, two mafia, and one newt left to find.

I'm leaning neutral on the fire action, so I don't think Lux is neutral. Though it could still be mafia-originating..

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 77UmdDfKiyoko/Joshua - Let's not talk about me. Not gunsmith or arsonist.
Luxaria/??? - Not arsonist
alcasync/Roxas - Let's not talk about alca/Roxas. Not gunsmith or arsonist.
drandahl/Jiminy Cricket - Not gunsmith or arsonist, unless he's lying about being a sentient insect.
AliceofOz/??? - Let's not talk about Alice.
Tiki the Troll/Donald - Not gunsmith, unless he's lying about being a sentient duck mage.
eleni/??? - Possibly gunsmith (posted right before intermission)
plotstickers/??? - Possibly gunsmith (posted right after intermission)

Not to suggest that I'm anything less than amazing at all times, but if I missed anything here let me know.

To the neutral, I have a hunch who you are, but in case I'm mistaken, here's a general message to you. As long as you don't do anything anti-town, I won't interfere.

I'm particularly interested in eleni and plotstickers, who I don't have many notes on.

Regarding being deliberately misleading, I'd like to discourage that behavior from town in general. So I hope everyone's learned the lesson: If you're caught in a lie, alcasync will shoot you in the face.

alcasync

alcasync

I would also like to hear more from eleni or plot. I think one of them is likely to be the gunsmith, and therefore town, unless this is a very odd gambit where a mafia gives a town a gun knowing that the town will use it to shoot another town.

Umm... So we know that there's still a mafia stunner out there, and we know that stunner at least isn't Kiyoko.

If Rasei/Lea was some sort of bodyguard role though (I'm attempting to figure out what she actually was based on her posts, though I still don't know which parts were the truth and which parts were the lie. ;n; ) then I think there's probably still a more traditional doctor role out there somewhere.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 52c7Ga6Considering a gun is an unblockable shot, I feel like a mafia gunsmith would use it to try to get rid of alca/Roxas, rather than giving the gun to alca/Roxas.

If arsonist is mafia, that clears Luxaria as town, but if arsonist is neutral I suppose it's a toss up.

Really, the only person I trust in this thread right now is my best friend forever alca/Roxas, and now that I no longer have any competition, let's sail this ship.

How does Wednesday evening sound? I'll take you out to ramen and a movie.

You're paying though.

alcasync

alcasync

We haven't even met in canon.

Kiyoko/Joshua is actually mafia and this entire game is a ploy to get into Roxas's pants.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 15 5KCiOmiReally? Is that the kind of guy you'd take me for?

The kind of guy who would, I don't know... create and populate an entire game setting where players are pitted against one another and have to struggle for their lives without any inkling as to the hidden mechanics behind the scenes?

All just to get the attention of one teenage boy?

eleni

eleni

hi yes........... i gave alca the gun ; u;

kind of dead from work today but i'll read posts again in detail so i'll be back to actually speculate later tonight o/

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Noob question time! How does the gunsmith work?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum