Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK)

+9
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
AliceofOz
drandahl
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Luxaria
Kiyoko
Sammiya
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 31]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 29 W3OuZb3Wow Roxas, good thing you didn't activate that piercing shot.

I guess you do care about me after all.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

";v;," said a teary eyed Alcasync, the memento of a dead town laid across the table in front of her: A pair of blood-stained glasses, the lense panes cracked and shattered in a manner reminiscent of a spiderweb tossed about in a hurricane. Next to the glasses was a note. It was unread. It didn't need to be read, much like the gun on the table didn't bullets in the chamber, and Alcasync stared.

"I... I thought," she tried to say. "She was... she looked..."

"Shh," said Kiyoko, and she emptied the table of its contents into a bag that she stuffed out sight. "We all would have done the same."

Kiyoko placed a hand on Alcasync's wrist, and she knelt next to the woman whose gaze had fallen to the floor, a single tear streaking down her cheek. Kiyoko caught it and wiped it away with a gentle brush of her fingertips, and Alcasync shivered.

"I trust you," Kiyoko said to the woman lost in her way and lost to her emotions. "I trust you because in this world of lies, and deceit, and pain, where all of these terrible things happen, you are the only one that gives me purpose and reason to try... to feel confident. To feel happy."

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Now, I already knew the RNG god hated us (never knew just how much till now, though), but all of that still doesn't answer a question that drove us nuts...

Why did Alca immediately come out and say Kiyo was Town? :(

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

sLIDES IN HEY THERE FELLAS HOPE YALL ENJOY THE 53 POUND MONSTER OF A DOC :D

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Alice: Silence Luxaria (fails due to stun)
Tiki: Frame Luxaria-> Frame Drandahl

Wow, this is so rude. :|

And I got oiled and would have been investigated N0. You people, I swear.

Wow, mafia got so wrecked by RNG on the scramble night. That is hilarious. And AliceofOz stunning Blaire really ruined so many of your plans.

Tiki the Troll wrote:Why did Alca immediately come out and say Kiyo was Town?

And this is what I was going to say to you earlier, but decided not in case you were mafia, as I suspected:

Bear in mind not everyone is going to be forthright with information. There's a lot of hidden information floating around that requires inference. It also doesn't help that these are non-standard games, so some things get a little weird, such as a sudden freaking gun being thrown about. But the core principles are the same in that you're trying to find information and catch the opposing faction in a lie. Most of our ideas come from a checklist. "Well if such and such is X, then Y can't be Z" or whatever.

Also, one big thing, and I shouldn't say this if you're mafia, but I don't want you to distress too much: Most of the game is just bluffing and being confident enough to blaze on forward.

Look at the past few games. Literally everyone has made multiple mistakes, misfires, or bad reads. It's how you adapt the results of these situations that determines who wins the game.

alcasync

alcasync

Luxaria........!!!

Tiki The Troll wrote:Why did Alca immediately come out and say Kiyo was Town? :(

A-actually it's really embarrassing.

I was already kind of distracted and wasn't paying close enough attention to the thread, and I misread rollover. And then by the time I realized I'd misread rollover I figured it would look really suspicious if I went "Oops nevermind" so I just... went with it... ;v;

But then Mr. Alice was actually mafia, so I guess it all worked out in the end.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Why did Alca immediately come out and say Kiyo was Town? :(

A-actually it's really embarrassing.

I was already kind of distracted and wasn't paying close enough attention to the thread, and I misread rollover. And then by the time I realized I'd misread rollover I figured it would look really suspicious if I went "Oops nevermind" so I just... went with it... ;v;

But then Mr. Alice was actually mafia, so I guess it all worked out in the end.

...Sereiously, could our luck have been any worse?

And aww, thanks, Luxie. XD

plotstickers

plotstickers

The original game sounds like it would've been fun to read. Terrifying mafia team, though. Seriously, none of our intended kills went through, lmao. Good job, town and neutral. Gonna quit this night job, pray I'm not mafia in the next game, and hope I get some scrambled eggs at the bread and breakfast.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I will save you a seat next to me at the breakfast table, Plotty. ;D

plotstickers

plotstickers

Aw, how sweet, Blaire! I would gladly sit next to you. I hope there'll be some $1 soft pretzels at the bed and breakfast too. Maybe tacos as well. :9

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I like ow the only thing that went as planned was getting plotstickers lynched. XD Even then, futile, since Lux had more than one shot to prevent her fire, and AliceofOz was able to revive during the day.

Beyond that, my stun on Kiyo didn't help, since a confused Alca vouched for her, my 2nd stun was actually redirected to the original target (confirming our suspicion that AliceofOz was stunner), but then that kept her from using her revive on Mr. Blaire. In the meantime my one-time frame went to the rollover-confirmed neutral.

Plotstickers' being a miller (that the right role?) didn't come into play because Kiyo's investigation on her was redirected, and the lynchproof worked, but well, see above.

And poor Mr. Blaire...need I say more? XD

We had all these cool powers that were rendered utterly useless by RNGs, irony, and sheer, dumb luck.

Another Side, Another Mafia game. (Kingdom Hearts UPICK) - Page 29 Tumblr_inline_mpx5akjn5B1qz4rgp

Still...as our ridiculous document shows, I say the Mafia was the real winner here.  Really glad I got to know you two a lot better, Blaire and Plottie! :D You guys are great.

Mr. Alice wrote:I will save you a seat next to me at the breakfast table, Plotty. ;D
plotstickers wrote:Aw, how sweet, Blaire! I would gladly sit next to you. I hope there'll be some $1 soft pretzels at the bed and breakfast too. Maybe tacos as well. :9

Reference game on point.

eleni

eleni

late again to the party but :O!!! wow n1 was a hot mess

oooh access to the super secret maf google doc?? awww thanks Tiki for making sure to not send the NK my way n0 ; w; also wow this doc is a novel in itself tbh i almost want to read everything

anyhow though good game everyone!!! i've missed maf so this was a lot of fun * w*

plotstickers

plotstickers

Likewise, Tiki! And it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you, eleni, even though we follow each other on social media, pfft.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I would have actually cried if I got silenced N0. That is so mean. I will never forgive the three of you. You will be hearing from my lawyers down at the offices sandwiched between the fire department and the hospital.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:I would have actually cried if I got silenced N0. That is so mean. I will never forgive the three of you. You will be hearing from my lawyers down at the offices sandwiched between the fire department and the hospital.

Believe me, we've been punished enough. :P

And no worries, Eleni! Wanted to be sure you actually got to play, this being your return game. :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum