Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hello there!

+2
Kiyoko
eleni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hello there!  Empty hello there! Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:35 pm

eleni

eleni

hi everyone!!

my name is eleni and i haven't played mafia in years :'D i used to play on mostly vdex, but that was quite a while ago... you can also call me grace which is my name irl, but i don't think anyone really does that online haha.

a little about me- i 'm from los angeles and just got my master's this summer in healthcare administration. i started a full-time job a few weeks ago, which has been keeping me busy /o\ i also haven't really had time recently, but i like playing MMOs and ARPGs from time to time. and also duelyst which is an awesome online card game!!

anyhow, really looking forward to (hopefully) getting back into maf and meeting everyone! :>

2hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hi eleni! :D

Grats on your degree and job! And welcome to the California-based mafia player club, I think there are like... at least five of us? I think we're beating the Canadians in numbers. *^*9

What MMOs are you playing right now (if any)?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

3hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:12 pm

eleni

eleni

hi Kiyo \o/ ty!! and ooh that's pretty funny haha i wonder why so many people here are from cali...

nothing right now honestly, but i do go back to a few once in a while... there's Tera, Echo of Soul, La Tale and once in a blue moon, Aion :'D i'm super bad at sticking to MMOs though! what usually happens is that i play like crazy for a few weeks, and then eventually stop playing completely LOL

4hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

There's a few of us playing GW2 if you're interested!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

5hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:29 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hi there! I'm Tiki The Troll! I got dragged here by Kiyo! Nice to meet you! :D

Only been doing Mafia for a short while, but I'm almost to the point now where I won't get killed by the Town every game! ...Despite being on the Town every game as well.

Oh, I have Guild Wars 2 as well! Though, I need to reinstall it on my new hard drive still...

6hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:30 am

eleni

eleni

ooh i've always wanted to check out GW2! problem is that my laptop definitely can't run it haha... /o\

nice to meet you Tiki! :> haha it's been so long that i'm not sure if i still know how to play maf... fingers crossed i guess :'D

7hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Hey again, eleni~ Glad to see you~

Congrats on the degree and job~! MMOs are a lot of fun~

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

8hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:45 pm

eleni

eleni

ty Sammie! <3 and yes but also super time-consuming unfortunately haha

9hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hi hi! I'm a recent recruit so I have no vdex experience, but I hope you like the boards and enjoy playing mafia again!

MMOs are fun! My main one was WoW, but I'm done with that. Been playing GW2 on and off with Kiyoko and Mr. Alice! Tried some Aion and Tera over the years, though. They're pretty ~ I still miss my Chanter from Aion. One of my favorite classes from any MMO, even if I never got her higher than mid thirties I think.

10hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hello Eleni. Welcome to the boards.

11hello there!  Empty Re: hello there! Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:16 pm

eleni

eleni

hi Luxaria and Rasei! it's very nice to meet you :>

never played WoW before, but i have fond memories of Aion! it was my very first MMO (although on a private server haha), and my friend and i played a chanter and cleric, respectively. we definitely weren't the best, but it was a lot of fun c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum