Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 19]

136welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

Huh. I suppose maybe asking Kiyoko or Sammiya to split the thread pre-emptively before we get to the point will prevent the awkward issue of having someone be the new thread top with a post. I'm glad that I somehow stumbled upon this with this game, though. And here I thought it was haunted.

This sucks. How am I supposed to have my intense, 1000 page mafia games now.

Anyways: Super Sonic rollover (gotta go fast edition) will probably not happen until late tonight or tomorrow since we're not close to having all the actions/movements in yet, and I don't want to cut phases short and RNG the stragglers. :(

137welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Give me a bit. I'm going to split on a rollover and remerge. Don't post if you can avoid it.

Okay fixed, you can post again.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

138welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Deo, you're fired.

Anyways, let me get a handle on what phases are in this thread and I'll edit the first post accordingly.

139welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i got scared when i clicked on the thread and was sent back 3 pages don't do that to my weak heart

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

140welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Can I get the ratio please?

141welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Deo is unfired because he put all the phases in an easy to read post so I just copy and pasted everything. \o/

That being said, since this game has considerably slowed down...

In almost every rollover (I think) there have been a few references to things. I'm being very vague about what the "things" are because once people realize it'll be very obvious.

Someone wants to make this a competition, so I guess I'll hold a competition to see who can catch the most references to... nebulous things. Some of them are really obvious. Some of them aren't. This probably will be hard for most of you, but it'll be fun to try.

I don't know whether or not there'll be a prize, but it's something to do while we grind through the next couple of phases, haha.

@Rasei - 9:2:1

142welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

anyone think this is going to reach the mr bones wild ride achievement level

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

143welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:48 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:I guess I'll hold a competition to see who can catch the most references to... nebulous things.

24 references found so far, 4 I'm not sure of, a few phrases I think are references but I'm not sure of yet. A few nebulous things I'm sure must have been referenced somewhere, I just have to find them.

Bring it.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

144welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I knew there were references but I didn't always knew what they were for

145welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:09 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm... actually really sorry that the last few phases have been excruciatingly slow, for what it's worth; I just really want to give everyone the chance to send in their actions for the following night without me having to mash the phase end together. :(

I would rather allow people to send in actions without me having to RNG them into submission, but I know it's been really boring in this game for the last few phases and I have to apologize for it.

Actually, I have a lot of things I really want to say but I'll wait until game end. I'd appreciate that people don't post immediately after the game ends (and I make it clear that it's ended) because there's a lot of stuff I want to say.

146welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My opinion on the last two mafia members is AliceofOz and either T3tsuya or Deo.

Also... What was the results of that investigation T3tsuya?

Edit: Sammy, you haven't been talking a lot. What is your feelings about what is going on?

147welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:26 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I completely forgot I could talk.

Hi, everybody.

[Hi, Doctor Nick.]

148welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Naut wrote:Roomname rules

I'm not trying to be pedantic or break rules here, but the room names rule says specifically that I can't claim room names of rooms I've stayed in previous nights. Since it was so specific I thought that excluded role abilities or names gained through means other than staying in them. I'm sorry if that wasn't what was intended, I won't reveal them in the future if so.

But I can't unsay it, so, that is what it is. She confirmed my results. Whoever named that room should know what I'm saying is truthful. There's a high chance Alice is still going to be lynched, and I understand if she is actually maf that throws the veracity of my claims into question. We'll see how that goes, as I think she could be.

At this point though, my role and information is all I have to give left, it's up to anyone how they use it after this.

We'll see how the rest of the game goes. Seems like it's slowed down a lot. Which is ok as I'm not going to be able to post a ton like usual as I have been on mobile

Edit:

I said the results earlier, Alice backed it up.

149welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Just a heads up that I'm going to bed now, so rollover will likely happen whenever I wake up.

150welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 am

high seraph

high seraph

Yeah sure I can confirm Room 11 is the Room of Requirement. But I still don't believe your claim lmao. You apparently cleared AliceofOz with your investigation? Where does it leave Rasei then, is she mafia? ANOTHER bulletproof mafia, too? Or did Rasei lie about that in order to throw suspicion on Alice? Yeah, Rasei has been on my suspect list for a long time and only managed to get out of it after the whole incident with losing an extra life etc and while she COULD have lied through that, it's a gambit that would be so easily broken after Alice was lynched and flipped mafia that I don't think it would have proved very effective after all.

Idk the fact is that room claims are less useful to us when there is a NK. I also don't really buy the claim because I think you're both mafia. :^////

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum