Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

256welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:11 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

That maid.

my eyes are bleeding

But T3t this is still my mental image of you:

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 2isSLPZ

EDIT: my pagetop skills are unmatched. this is getting less funny and more scary

Last edited by AliceofOz on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

257welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:11 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HOLY SHIT MAN THIS GAME WAS SO COOL even if i died early (i literally couldn't claim my room when i was under suspish i wanted to sooooooo bad you have no idea. there was actually some communication errors with my team when room claiming so my fate was sealed from the start tbh BUT I STILL TRIED LOL. also the stuff about my internet being out and not being able to type on a phone was 100% true. i was really frustrated ROFL.)

THE WILL ALLOWED ME TO REUNITE WITH CLAMS.

THE COMIC WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you did so well aaaaaaaa it was worth all the sweat, blood, and tears you put into it, nautilus wwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuw

UWUWUWUW

UWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

https://i.imgur.com/hR7rGHR.gifv

258welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Give me a sec, haha. I think most of the PMs were lost in the destruction of my inbox, buuut if you want to post yours you can post them. :>

Other notes:
- I really went ham on Kotakia's PMs, haha. Her role was kind of based off the idea of Walter Mitty, so she'd get these really out there scenarios that would reveal to her specific roles in the game.
- Kiyoko's role also had special PMs; she literally romanced everyone into revealing their alignments.

He who lurks in the subconsciousness of men is ... Cthuluhoop, actually. T3tsuya summoned Cthuluhoop into play. Well. Not exactly. Cthuluhoop told me to make the generic "demon" in the role Cthulu, but I went one step further and literally made it him.

Um. Other things:
- My friend who drew the picture named 8 of the rooms, and I named the final one (The Love Shack, Otherwise Known as Love To Hack).

259welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

chinomi wrote:HOLY SHIT MAN THIS GAME WAS SO COOL even if i died early (i literally couldn't claim my room when i was under suspish i wanted to sooooooo bad you have no idea. there was actually some communication errors with my team when room claiming so my fate was sealed from the start tbh BUT I STILL TRIED LOL. also the stuff about my internet being out and not being able to type on a phone was 100% true. i was really frustrated ROFL.)

THE WILL ALLOWED ME TO REUNITE WITH CLAMS.

THE COMIC WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING you did so well aaaaaaaa it was worth all the sweat, blood, and tears you put into it, nautilus wwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuw

UWUWUWUW

UWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

https://i.imgur.com/hR7rGHR.gifv

AND I WANTED DO BAD TO SAY I FINGER WITH YOU AND HELP YOU, I'M SO SORRRRRYYYYYYYY

Still, you helped make this game a lot more fun for our hapless Mafia team. Glad to have gotten to work with ya. : D

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

260welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll post the list of references to nebulous things after I clean it up when I get home to a computer. It's in Kiyo shorthand right now so it's kind of illegible

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

261welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I think these should be all the town role PMs... ??? They should be accurate, but this is an old doc and I did do last minute tweaks before I sent them out.

Spoiler:

For the record: even though players did protect other players from death, I (and Kiyoko) decided not to award Guardian Angel simply because there's no way for us to tease who actually protected unless we go into the nitty gritty of inbox priority.

All of the failed kills were because of doubling, though.

262welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

nautilus wrote:
b&b role PM

The bird reminded you of someone, so you decided to keep it. Your roommate gave you a funny look when you came back from the pet store with two budgies. And two became three, until you had an entire aviary in your attic. You just couldn’t part with them.

Being as attached to their birds as they are to most people, the Birdkeeper brought their birds to the bed and breakfast. I mean, there were no rules against pets, right?

Every night, the bird keeper can set their birdcage against either the left wall or the right wall of their room. Should players enter or visit the room on the other side of the wall that the birdcage is next to, the movement in the room will disturb the birds, and cause them to escape their cage.

One bird will escape from the cage for every player that either visits or moves into the room. The birdkeeper will be told how many birds, if any, escaped from the cages the night prior (and therefore how many visits there were to the adjacent room that the Birdkeeper set their cage against).

You are the BIRDKEEPER. You are TOWN.

You will begin in ROOM 11. Please submit a NAME for this room tonight and a room movement.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 B0YFNvO

At first I felt like my role was kinda useless. Then I thought it was actually pretty good because it allowed me to plan my future room movements because if I knew the room was empty the night before, I could move to that room without worrying about it being trapped. And when it came to chart-drawing, it turned out to be a really useful role for double-checking everyone's info??? In the end I really liked my role lmao. Also my birds evolved from cute fat balls to bloodthirsty avian weapons in that cool comic.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 DKHvNgm

Also omfg @ Kiyoko's role because it gave me flashbacks of Final Fantasy mafia and her role as FFXII's Cid and aahhhhh that game was insane jfc

263welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I WAS QUESTION ASKER IN RP MAF TOO. I sent alca crazy logic puzzles framed as yes or no questions. Why do hosts think it's okay to give me this role

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

264welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WOW THAT WAS A, HAH, WHAT A TRIP

AND ALSO OMG SHELDUCK THAT COMIC IS AMAZING WTF???? OMG I LOVED ALL THE-I LOVED EVERYTHING. i really liked the seto kaiba and the plottie-bear like f  uck that was great and adorable shit i'm so mad that comic is great i want it framed

also please note the picture nautilus included in my role description it's cute
nautilus wrote:
b&b role PM

………………………………

(RIGHT HERE RIGHT HERE CLICK THIS RIGHT HERE)

[The mime starts off as vanilla. At any point in the game, the mime can choose to copy the power of one player that is dead, regardless of alignment. The mime will then gain that player’s power for the rest of the game.]

You are the MIME. You are TOWN.

i can finally post thing thing that's been sitting on a tab for days now welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 CDgN5fa

265welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Ninfia's PM:

b&b role PM

A dusty room. The light flickering from a lamp above you. You remember the woman smiling from across the table. A shadowy man in the background with red eyes glowing in the darkness. A benefactor, the woman says. She goes on about money laundering and eldritch monsters, but details are lost in the haze.

They mention something about a contract… what contract? You remember the shadowy man congratulating your previous experience…

You wake up from the same dream you’ve always had. It’s time to get to work.

The room keeper is the only employee of the bed and breakfast to be found on the premises. They cannot be killed by traps (but can be killed by other methods).

At the start of every day phase, the room keeper will be given a list of all rooms that have been visited in the previous night phase. Rooms that have been visited by players will be deemed “dirty”, and the room keeper’s job is to clean them all up. The room keeper will also be informed of all of the rooms that are “dirty” (that is, rooms that have been visited at some point during the game).

Every night, the room keeper must choose a room to move to of the rooms listed in their day report as "dirty". If there is no one is the room, the room keeper will scrub the room clean, removing any traps… and any evidence. If the room keeper scrubs a room clean, the visit history and any traps present in the room will be erased permanently.**

The room keeper wins when the number of “dirty” rooms is equal to or less than half the number of players currently alive in the game, or if they survive until the end of the game.

You are the ROOM KEEPER. You are NEUTRAL.
You will not be assigned a room on N0, as you will not be present on the grounds on the first night. You will receive your assigned room on D1 and be able to name it then. Any actions directed at you will fail on N0.

**Clarifications added later on because Ninfia asked: her role will never show up on any visit reports because of her ability to erase presences, which is why it interferes with a lot of the investigative roles on the town side. She's basically a ghost. Can you kill a ghost.

It occurred to me that the first win is pretty much impossible unless everyone doubles up (though T3tsuya's role would've helped since it destroys rooms, removing them from her list), so uh, gunning for the second one.

But yeah, Lucas is getting at what I wanted this game to be like? A huge logic puzzle, haha. I scattered all of the investigative roles all over the town and broke them up.

266welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ok just read through the mafia doc and like ????????

When I signed up for this game I was really praying not to be mafia because it sounded like it would be kind of difficult to play on that side in this game particularly, but now I'M SUPER GLAD I'M TOWN HAHA WOW

But still, it really looks like you all tried as best as you could, and I think that's really admirable ; w ; Tiki and T3t were hilarious as always (especially the panicking A+++ :9), and AOZ, Eleni, and Chi were adorable. Everyone was adorable actually. Everyone.

It's also kind of cool how you guys silenced me and later killed me, in retrospect! A lot of my plans were ruined from the fallout of that silence, so there's that! :D Gold star stamps for everyone!!!

267welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...I just realized something. I'd joked before that the only person we hit with non-targeted abilities (in the case, the silence and an NK) was Blaire. But not only that...
We silenced the mime.

268welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

⊙ v ⊙

269welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:50 pm

eleni

eleni

fashionably?? late to the party again because the forum didn't send me any notifications dammit

brb rolling in my grave the comic and all of the fanfiction they are all sorts of amazing??? props to everyone omg you're great

anyhow ty nautilus and everyone for a great game \o/ and omg ty maf team you were the best??? i still had a lot of fun despite all of our bad luck, seriously

ALSO ADDITIONAL PROPS TO TET you are A+++ at bs'ing prolifically, and Tiki, chinomi, and Alice, you were all fantastic too i'm sad i died early if only because i couldn't participate in maf shenanigans in the doc for longer

AliceofOz wrote:also whenever I type your name in all caps it looks like a crying kissy face. T3T
i......... can't even

edit
Mr. Alice wrote:But still, it really looks like you all tried as best as you could, and I think that's really admirable ; w ; Tiki and T3t were hilarious as always (especially the panicking A+++ :9), and AOZ, Eleni, and Chi were adorable. Everyone was adorable actually. Everyone.
RUNS AWAY

but yes. so much behind the scenes ridiculousness lmao

270welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 18 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

THANKS FOR THE GAME GUYS!!! Sorry to mafia for having awful luck

ALSO YOUR COMIC!!! IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! i see a nose in there yes that is me

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum