Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 57]

256Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Portuguese and Spanish both evolved directly from vulgar Latin, and while they influenced one another in terms of vocabulary and grammar they're entirely separate languages. That said, they have a high degree of mutual intelligibility between themselves and other romance languages.

Which is basically why I want to learn it, I'm already fairly fluent in Spanish and learning French.

edit: Raie learn a language, you are dragging us all down with your monolingual-ness

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

257Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Cure

Cure

WHO GAVE THE LOT OF YOU PERMISSION TO TALK ABOUT ME Y-YOU DUMB N-N-NERDS

258Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

BUT YOU ARE SO PRETTY

I NOMINATE RAIE AS QUEEN OF SCHOOL

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

259Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:OH MY GOD I DIDNT GET A "NINJA'D BY KIYOKO" NOTIFICATION BEFORE POSTING?? ?? WAO NOW I LOOK RLY STUPID LMFAO pls dont kill my kokoro ever T 3T);;;

I will immediately assume anybody that ever makes a crying kissy face is referring to me by name in all caps.

I don't want to guarantee anything, your Kokoro might be Brokero by the end of this. This game has a high heartbreak chance.

The novel is going to end up being a beautiful mess.

Kotakia wrote:I NOMINATE RAIE AS QUEEN OF SCHOOL

WHEN DID THIS BECOME AN ELECTED OFFICE

It's cool guys, I'll teach Raie how to speak Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs with me. Think how jealous you'll be when we're like "Eyeball. Duck. Two wavy lines under a boat. Cat." in thread and you are stuck with your inferior "CURRENT" languages.

Well, us and Kiyo. Because Kiyo would just come out with "I found the actual for-real Rosetta Stone and now I have another language under my belt.". That's inevitable.

260Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH MY GOD Y E S I will be everyone's portuguese senpai!!!! ; v;

And yeah, Kiyoko is right about how Portuguese originated, and about how close it is to Spanish. French shares several similarities with Portuguese too, actually, but still feels radically different!!!

Also are we really gonna go 20 pages deep before the game starts

I foresee a lot of ?____? faces when the thread gets split for the fourth time tbh

261Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:43 pm

adawg

adawg

Kiyoko wrote:
All languages are on my list it's a really big list.

crying bc i'm like i wanna learn arabic! and italian! and more french! and every language

and i hardly have enough time and barely enough energy rip

262Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

high seraph wrote:Also are we really gonna go 20 pages deep before the game starts

I foresee a lot of ?____? faces when the thread gets split for the fourth time tbh

Okay, yeah, re: the thread bifurcation into two that happened the last time.

I think it should be fine as long as we split the game at a reasonable part before we hit the 1000 post limit (we're at... 260 right now) so then it doesn't split randomly.

From experience, I have no idea when the thread actually will split, since it doesn't split automatically once 1000 posts are reached (when I woke up to do rollover, the thread was whole and longer than 1000 posts, but then later the thread became two).

As long as the thread is split and locked at a reasonable time (like, say, a rollover), this prevents something as random as a post from deo being the new first post or something.

263Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:10 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ummm as a heads up, roles may take a bit longer to write. I had rough ideas for everyone's roles, but then I thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to give everyone extra abilities that act on their relationship partners?" and so um... now I'm coming up with those.

264Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

alcasync wrote:Ummm as a heads up, roles may take a bit longer to write. I had rough ideas for everyone's roles, but then I thought, "Wouldn't it be fun to give everyone extra abilities that act on their relationship partners?" and so um... now I'm coming up with those.

Take as long as you need, alca-sensei!!

265Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oooo are we still posting selfies? :D

A face:

Kotakia!!! you are very pretty. your hair is beautiful |*o*///)

I also want to learn all the languages! I'm currently only fluent in English, but 8 years ago I was close to being fluent in french! I also want to learn Irish, German, Japanese, and Chinese!!! and all the languages rly. give them to me.

also @ alca-sensei! please take your time! we are clearly happy to wait because we're all really excited about the game!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

266Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Can everyone please try to closet cosplay their avatars. That would be so amazing...you're all so beautiful cries...amazing...

267Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:19 pm

adawg

adawg

BUt my hair isn't blue :C

268Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It can be blue in your heart.

269Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Mr. Alice wrote:Can everyone please try to closet cosplay their avatars.

Don't know how I'd get my hair to agree, but I'd be willing to try!

Also, just gonna leave these here... (Sorry for the blur... phone camera is a little finicky today.)

sempai bobbie-heads, batch 5.:

270Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 18 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:43 pm

adawg

adawg

>:|

#eyebags:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum