Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 57]

841Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end! No actions sent in after this point will count. I almost have stable internet so I'll send out PMs and stuff in a few minutes once I get my computer set up!

842Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Congrats on the page top!]

843Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:06 pm

lulu

lulu

Sorry I haven't been around much, to be honest the thread moves a lot faster than I expected so I've been having trouble keeping up /o\ A few thoughts on today's discussion -

Regarding Recruitment
nautilus wrote:Now that a recruiter is in play, we literally can't assume anyone's alignment from events that have happened thus far in the game
I understand this was probably just a kneejerk shock reaction to rollover (it's basically the same thing that was going through my head at the time that I read rollover LOL) so I'm not going to read too deeply into it but I do think it's overly-hasty to throw away an entire day phase of spec. It'll be an interesting comment to look back on if nautilus flips maf in the future.

Um, so I suppose we're going to assume that there really was a recruitment and it's not weird rollover-tampering role?

Regarding the timing of the recruitment they may have decided to use it during a day phase to avoid investigations & interference... It's also possible the ability can only be used during the day phase... But yeah, thinking about this isn't going to help when there're so many possibilities so I'm probably gonna drop it until more info comes up, just one other thing to comment on -

eleni wrote:i'm wondering if maf might have investigated someone who turned out to be an important power role n0, and made a move to immediately recruit that person rather than wait to recruit a confirmed town?
I also feel this is a likely option considering the timing of the recruitment - like, investigate someone N0 and recruit them D1. IMO this is basically a worst case scenario because it means mafia recruited a strong town role, but I also think it'd require mafia to be really lucky so let's just hope it's not the case lol...

Regarding Millers

I was going to say that at least with the ratio in every rollover we don't have to worry about death millers but if the ratio can be tampered with I am probably going to have a public break down in thread at least once this game LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Regarding Relationships
eleni wrote:i think for the most part my list matches everyone else's. though i would add that i'm not suspicious of Blaire atm, just because she confessed to me n0 really early (~an hour after the game started?). i mean it doesn't say anything concrete about her alignment, but i do think that maf would have taken some more time to group together after the game started and discuss what strategies they'd want to take re: confessions/secondary abilities.

I don't necessarily agree with this line of thought but for what it's worth, chinomi confessed to me 15 minutes after game start (this is a whole hour after role PMs were sent out though). I wouldn't put too much stock into it especially for people who were friends before the start of the game because (1) it feels natural to pair up with friends immediately (or maybe that's just me because i'm shy...?) and (2) IMO maf would want to pair quickly to make the most of their role powers? Which brings me to ->

drandahl wrote:What do you all think about the likelihood of M-T, M-M, and M- (staying single) relationships? Do you think mafia would want to avoid establishing early relationships with other players?

I've already read the thread's thoughts on this and I see the merit of mafia trying to avoid relationships with town in case town has abilities that allow them to investigate partners. I personally feel like maf would hook up ASAP because they have the ability to coordinate between themselves, which is why I'm more inclined to trust people who weren't hooked up on n0. I feel like missing out the chance to use their ability for a phase would be a waste, and even if they were cautious of town there's no reason for them to not to hook up amongst themselves?

That said I do think it's difficult to be able to tell without knowing what role powers they have available to them, so it's nothing definitive o/

Regarding flavour text:
I'm not inclined to read too far into it, imo it's unproductive.

OK I'M OFF TO WORK BBL

844Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:23 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i woke up....... really late today......... let me catch up on the thread ;w;
i'll resist skimming ROFL

845Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Okay I think all messages have been sent! If you think you should have received one but didn't get one please let me know! Umm and also since ezreal brought up a good point about the grace period I'd like if there were no speculation posts between now and rollover please! But fluff posts are okay. ;v; Writing rollover now.

846Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:32 pm

chinomi

chinomi

fluff post

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Tumblr_nte6tclmRK1u6jismo8_1280

847Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

birdies! They are adorable~

848Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"Almost as adorable as me..."

849Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 40dVcZz
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 XF9kf3d
Pfft. ;p

850Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Still on mobile but heads up that I'll be splitting the thread after the rollover post. Please don't post after rollover until you see that it's been split out into a new thread, thanks!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

851Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

@nautilus and @chinomi:

852Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((i can't speculate atm but LMAO that wcdonalds outfit...............

i guess this can be a side-story of the VN. maybe.))

853Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 57 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:55 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

((That'd be adorable omg I'd like order one of everything please thanks.))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum