Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 57]

481Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh my god.

Alright, hold on.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 SsIiqKLThree people stunned and one jailed... Tch. Needless to say, some individuals were busy last night.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 SsIiqKL
The person screaming was in a classroom on the west side of the building. The victim was a boy with short black hair. His glasses laid broken beside him. The murderer's hand swiped one last time.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 PfAWeH4I'm sure we all know that there's only one player in this game with short black hair and glasses.

Who wrote this.
((RODEA, I REALLY LIKE HOW YOU THINK LMAO. o/\o

Anyways. Um.

alca-sensei I got ninja'd by like 7 posts, but do failed kills (such as those blocked by stuns) show up in rollover? )

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

482Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Oh some host announcements/clarifications.

All messages should have been sent by now, so if you should have received one but didn't, and weren't stunned out of receiving one let me know.

And any actions that get blocked by a stun or jail won't show up in rollover at all.

483Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I vote:Cure for speaking first after rollover.

484Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Show writers probably wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

I see another game is starting off well for the mafia team.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

485Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

[Sooooo much art being made!]

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

486Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Cure

Cure

I'd think the kill would count as not even happening if the person who sent it in was, stunned, right? Would basically not exist as an action because the stun would stop it before it happens. It reads more like Kiyo was protected rather than the killer being stunned.

487Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Why does Mafia always go after Kiyoko on night 0?

488Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That is a metric shit ton of stuns.

Aaaand a shit ton of posts going on as I write this, aight.

But ok, no deaths last night except for glasses boy, but if he's not important enough to get a name, then I guess I don't really have to care? ;V Someone show me how to be moral.

489Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:I vote:Cure for speaking first after rollover.

Is that... actually a vote, and actually your reason for voting me? Because that's highly suspicious. :O My post was made before rollover was posted and just happened to go through afterwards.

490Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:09 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Tch. I can't believe a human was able to render me motionless last night. I woke up all stiff. N-NOTHING BELOW THE BELT WAS STIFF JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR I DON'T PARTAKE IN THOSE LEWD HUMAN ACTIVITIES!!! I JUST MEANT I COULDN'T MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

491Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:10 pm

eleni

eleni

oh interesting, so i guess we won't know about failed kills at all then... that gets rid of our "leads" then lol.

Rasei is that a random vote or..???

omg wtf n★utilus that is adorable

492Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

Rasei wrote:Why does Mafia always go after Kiyoko on night 0?

She's painting the place pink. It might just be out of sheer principle. Last time I checked, it's not been the 50s for at least a few years.

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

493Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((Okay, so here's what we can gather from this rollover.

There are at least 3 stunners and I jailer in this game, so I foresee this being the night of stuns. I have some hunches about the alignments of the stunners based off their targets, but it's literally 10 minutes of me going "hmm" at rollover while pulling up tables in BBcode.

Given what alca-sensei says is correct, I also don't think we should jump at lynching one of the 4 people who couldn't act tonight; none of them could have sent in the night kill. This obviously doesn't absolve them of being mafia, either, but just as a note. Since Kiyoko was targeted by a kill of some sort, unless there's a really trigger happy vigilante on the town side that wants to take Kiyoko out really quickly, we can assume Kiyoko is town.

We can therefore assume that kiku, chinomi, Kotakia, and deo aren't any of the three stunners or the jailer.

Anyways, I earned my PhD in "flavour text solving" several games ago (see: the mouse under the leaf incident) but yeah, I'm actually super curious about the strange murder mystery evident in the flavour text. No one actually died, so it's kind of weird that there's flavour about a murderer who apparently killed someone and got the deed done.

And.

There's only two characters in this game with black hair and glasses (deo and Kiyoko), so. Huh.

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

494Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

n★utilus that is so cute oh my god

n-not that i think you're cute or anything i just have an appreciation for art!!!!!!!

495Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jaiser wrote:
Rasei wrote:Why does Mafia always go after Kiyoko on night 0?

She's painting the place pink. It might just be out of sheer principle. Last time I checked, it's not been the 50s for at least a few years.

EXCUSE ME. I WAS CLEANING UP THE PINK. Learn some reading comprehension along with real english. /huffs

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum