Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 63]

151Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VII
Tiki The Troll VII
Sammiya II
No Lynch I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Mr. Alice AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs AliceofOz No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs Tiki The Troll

Last edited by alcasync on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

152Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ezreal wrote:i-i would never betray my beloved like that........... SIKE LOL BYE CHI

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 4xqlz5f

153Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

deo

deo

okay i know i'm running out of time right now and I can't be around for long until a bit after rollover, but after thinking about it I'm pretty sure vote: AliceofOz is the best plan of action right now

i will still watch thread though for a Tiki post because I'm also really interested in seeing one right about now

EDIT: I'M SORRY THIS IS LIKE NOT CONTENT HEAVY AT ALL LMFAO i swear i have actual thoughts i want to say like when i can actually write them all down gomenne

154Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Responding to a few things, now that I've looked at the thread more:

nautilus wrote:The only reason why I'd view [deo] as a high priority target for the mafia is because of his trope name, which mafia could've interpreted as something investigative, but jailers are hard to pin down alignments for anyways.

This is a good point, and that would be a great reason for someone to redirect deo onto himself. That would make me think deo got redirected and eleni was just vanilla stunned. It's probably the most elegant solution to this stun-and-magic-coat predicament that's been proposed. It's not confirmed or conclusive yet, since we'll need some more phases and action interactions, but I don't view it as unreasonable.

Likewise, the point for kiku just being outright stunned makes sense and I consider it highly possible. The main reason I'm proposing the idea of a misdirect happening to her is because of how all of the other stuns look stacked up next to her, but stuns can obviously be intentionally misleading.

Sammiya wrote:I chose to partner up with Cure because she said that she needed a partner to actually be able to use her abilities

Kiyoko wrote:iirc people would be voting Sammie to get info on other players? Was there any reason why people suspected Sammie specifically or is it just due to her relationships with other players?

Mainly, I voted for Sammiya because both she and Cure had been quiet up until that point and Sammiya was, as others said, an economically sound lynch. After they both replied, I'm not sure where I stand. I acknowledge that Sammiya and Cure partnered up after Cure's statement that she could not confess to others, but I also haven't really seen anything super indicative of either being town beyond Rasei stating Sammiya didn't send the NK last night, and Kotakia saying she just trusts Cure because of her "bones" (not sure if that's a hint to her demonic-sounding role, or if it's just a phrase).

The only alternative lynch I see right now is Tiki the Troll for reasons others have highlighted, and the fact that he hasn't posted in response to them at all. But, I'm keeping my vote on Sammiya for now because 1) I've previously stated why I am not going to vote for AliceofOz, and 2) If Tiki did flip town, I'm basically guaranteeing a lynch on myself when it'd be a vote purely done to probe, much like my vote with Sammiya. Obviously, I'd rather not take that chance, and I truly have no investigative results in favor of AliceofOz other than what I stated before. To that end...

eleni wrote:edit again oh shit idk how i missed Luxaria's post. HMM i'm not sure what to make of this, Alice hasn't been around in the last few hours and i don't think we should expect her to come back before rollover. that being said, we have a little over one hour until rollover so if you're convinced she's town and you have info on her role i think you should just reveal it at this point??

I'm not sure if she'll come back before rollover, so I guess at this point it doesn't hurt to say:

From what I understand, AliceofOz suggested to me that she is a jack-of-all-trades with doctor, jailer, and stunner (that she claims to have used on Kotakia N0) in her selection, as well as some others she hasn't disclosed to me yet. As I suggested, this is really hard to vet because there's the chance she might be mafia and listed off the roles of her mafia teammates, or that she's lying about some, and thus why I wanted to take some phases to weigh her information to me and coordinate role usage with her in a way that would help me confirm her as town. Plus I wanted to see if anyone would contradict any claims to abilities she used.

I realize she was rather frank with this to me which could make it suspect, but she didn't reveal any of this until the message I received last night, which makes me think she was reluctant to share until she developed a read on me? I don't know. I also think that, given enough time, it'd be easy to catch her in a lie or contradiction, and so it's an awkward power to lie about... but an awkward power to vet. And while having protection isn't necessarily outright a town-role, since there could be a maf-doctor, I feel it might be unlikely to see a maf-doc as well as a recruiter since they both increase mafia's longevity. That said, I have no way of knowing how much kill power town has, so take that with a grain of salt.

Anyway, that's all I have. My relationship effect has no bearing on determining the veracity of these claims. Thus, the best I can say is, "This is a powerful role I don't want us to lose", but it takes time to figure out if she's actually telling the truth.

155Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote, vote:no lynch

I'm already said I'm going to trust Lux judgement, so I'm going not to vote for Alice, but I do know last night Tuki didn't send in the night kill.

156Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:48 pm

eleni

eleni

...oh man. that is... yeah. definitely a tough role to verify lol. with regards to a maf doc- it's obviously uncommon though i don't think it would be too OP for maf to have a one-time protection use? but even given that Alice isn't lying about these abilities, who knows what other abilities she has. stunner/jailer/protection powers are all rather innocuous, but she could have stuff like a one-hit vig kill too.

anyhow UMMMM. i'm not very comfortable voting for Alice now, but that role really can swing either town or maf so... /o\ with Rasei's NL i'm extremely hesitant to move my vote. and we only have around 10 minutes left until phase end...

157Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

luxaria wrote:and Kotakia saying she just trusts Cure because of her "bones" (not sure if that's a hint to her demonic-sounding role, or if it's just a phrase).

c:

I'm entirely willing and likely will show my hand this night phase so you'll all see.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

158Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

eleni wrote:i don't think it would be too OP for maf to have a one-time protection use? but even given that Alice isn't lying about these abilities, who knows what other abilities she has. stunner/jailer/protection powers are all rather innocuous, but she could have stuff like a one-hit vig kill too.

For the record, though this may be late. She verified to me that her doctor is multiple-use, so that may be possible to test, presuming she happened to catch kill attempts multiple times. Which is... again, awkward given all of the variables. Her stunner and jailer are also multiple use.

But I think this phase is over at this point. My beautiful waifu. ;w;

159Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, sorry everyone. I saw the news this morning, was actually pretty bummed by it (feeling much better since ten after having some chats) but no time to post before work. No time to post during work. Then I had a job interview. Then ate out. Then got home. And, uh...wow.

So, okay, uh, shit, soooooo much to explain. And I need to check in with Alca about something since Jaiser has left, or else I risk exposing something about my roles best kept secret for now.. But, in the meantime...

Tiki didn't hear anyone all day. He sat at his desk, frowning, the thoughts in his head drowning out everyone else's voices. He had explained to them how Jai wouldn't be able to come to class anymore. She could still get her classes online, but she'd be stuck at home for a while, some unexpected responsibilities coming up. And, even though as e found out and explained she had been part of this "Mafia Club," he also explained (and believed her story: she joined it via miscommunication, they not understanding her, her not understanding them wit their Japanese words inserted everywhere. He kind of suspected that may be why she left too, knowing what she'd gotten into, so got separated from the school until it all blew over. He just wish se could have ppointed out the baddies...turned out though, te faun was easil distracted and terrible at remembering faces.

Well, so it seemed anyway.

Still, the troll perked up near the end of the day, knowing he'd soon leave school and get to see her. They had formed a bond, a relationship after all, even if she turned out too shy (or maybe just too forgetful) to admit it. He smiled, coming back to reality...then frowned, wide-eyed, upon seeing the tallies made by other students, one with his name on it, the other with the most, Alice, wit Sammiya on there too.

If he didn't want to get detention like Ada, he would have to act, and act fast.

He stood up t=immediately and shouted out one of the names on the board, just in time.

"I vote Tiki The Troll!

The bell to end classes rang and tiki's eyes went wide.

"Son of a $%#@&!"

160Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end.

I'd like to ask people specifically not to speculate after this post!

161Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Alca-sensei, I respect what you say. BUT MY FREAKING GOD TIKI.

162Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:He stood up t=immediately and shouted out one of the names on the board, just in time.

"I vote Tiki The Troll!

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 XVCK6T9

163Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:02 pm

eleni

eleni

got it, no spec \o/ oh god this hour is going to be torture lmao.

164Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Cure

Cure

?_____________?

165Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 11 Tumblr_nu6qj3fwAD1sm3vxwo1_250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 37 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum