Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 51]

eleni

eleni

Oh my god lmao sorry kiyoko I totally forgot about that

@Aistaraina: but like... you revealing it now that people are side eying you is even scummier?? You didn't say anything until someone directly asked you.

@all, what do you guys think about drandahl being the bus driver but bringing to town's attention that ghosts can be targeted?? I totally understand they've been scummy in other ways but like. This discrepancy makes no sense to me and I really want to hear from people voting them as to why they still are despite this fact

Edit

Saw new posts, have to go now but I'll be back

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl VI
Sammiya II
Aistaraina I

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Aistaraina

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

drandahl

drandahl

Freed up and awake, responding now...

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote:@all, what do you guys think about drandahl being the bus driver but bringing to town's attention that ghosts can be targeted?? I totally understand they've been scummy in other ways but like. This discrepancy makes no sense to me and I really want to hear from people voting them as to why they still are despite this fact

This may sound contradictory, but...it's just such a far out idea, bus driving people in detention. Even Kiyo seemed utterly shocked by the idea. So, just suggesting that could have happened, then having it be confirmed it could happen, and probably did happen...eh, not sure I'm explaining it well. That make any sense?

Essentially it's the, "He who smelt it dealt it" rule that I think may be in play here.

drandahl

drandahl

Okay, before I dig into two pages of questions, something that came up last night while I was backreading that I want to forward along, in case I die:

Before Naut was sent to detention, she very clearly said something that makes me wonder if there's even a busdriver:
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t121p555-gakuen-mafia-ep04-ep08-eng-sub#6225

Relevant details are that Naut's uses of her ability did not go down after the night we thought she was redirected. AliceOfZ was mentioning the same thing. I'd like to investigate this more, but even if there's no busdriver, I think some maf still needed to act in some way on the alleged busdriven days in order for things to make sense.

drandahl

drandahl

Luxaria wrote:
If you have something so powerful for a relationship effect (I am very, very bitter atm), why didn't you try and enter one N0? There's only one reason I can think of, so I want to hear your explanation first.

I had guests (temporary roommate and his friend) over that day, and I took them to SF. My temporary roommate was driving us across the bay at about 2PM. I took too long to form my message to alca on my phone, and my phone died before I could send. For what it's worth, I didn't change who I tried to send my confession to between N0 and D1.

Luxaria wrote:
Also, if you are able to completely copy someone else's role... and let's say this is protective... and still have access to your other role... and, in the case of protection, you can just cast it on the other person with the role every night for the entire game... Doesn't that seem pretty ridiculously strong? Plus, everyone seems to have two things they can do, but all you say is your partner has a protect--but wouldn't you be able to copy their other thing, too? For that matter, what are your other two roles/abilities?
I can only copy primary abilities, and not relationship abilities, if that's what you mean by "two things they can do." I made sure to ask early on because I wanted to copy Tet's harem ability. And, yes, this felt pretty OP, though it's certainly not as OP as some other roles out there (i.e. Kotakia).

Also, I'm vanilla if I'm not in a relationship, so if my partner dies or if someone ends our relationship forcefully, it's "Back to the whiteboard" for me.

Luxaria wrote:
One other thing: There was one single thing you said last day phase that a few people brought up in your favor, but you seem to have forgotten about it this phase while defending yourself, which is curious to me (Edit: Re-read some responses, it seems you mentioned it in passing). Additionally, with so much attention on you last phase to the point of rivaling AliceofOz's lynch vote, why didn't you defend yourself at that point if your role is so strong?
Regarding not defending myself: I've mentioned this, but both times I didn't feel like I was up against the wall until it was too late:
1. Tiki's coordinated vote on me a night or two ago happened int the 2h before rollover. It happened fast enough that I didn't notice until it was extremely close (and you can see my reaction to this at ~4PM if you backread).
2. It wasn't clear who Rasei's was going to target with her fakeout vig-ish kill until two mintues before rollover.

Normally I would be a little less careful about revealing, but this game revealing how my relationship role works also reveals that my partner has a defensive role... which is worse in general for town.

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:
I'm not... entirely satisfied with your reply to Tiki's questions, especially re: Kotakia. Sure, focusing all our protective roles on one player seems excessive, but I don't think the mafia would reconsider trying to kill Kotakia regardless of how much wifom they tried to apply to the situation. With the information we had at the moment, we could only see two options for the mafia: A) kill Kotakia to prevent her from clearing more players, which should have had a high probability of failure if our protection roles were in play (and the bus driver wasn't a thing, something we couldn't have predicted); or B) kill someone else for the sake of lowering the ratio but at the risk of having one of its members exposed/another town player cleared. In either case, protecting Kotakia would have been worth it. Sure, the bus driver would have rendered all our protections ineffective, but, strategically speaking, with the information we had at the moment the most pro-town thing to do would be to protect Kotakia no matter what.
I'm not sure I understand what issue you have with my actions/explanation. It sounds like you're agreeing that it made sense to protect Kotakia, but it also made sense to protect another town? That's pretty much what my partner and I did... (the other town being very importantly, my protective partner).

high seraph wrote:
Could you please explain how is it that your relationship is secret if you're free to claim it in thread and have apparently been able to freely communicate with your significant other? I'm assuming you can freely communicate because 1) you claimed that it was you who initiated the relationship by sending the confession and 2) you basically just said that you "knew that your special someone was going to target Kotakia", which is either a hint that you had been discussing targets with your partner privately or just wishful thinking that your partner had been actively paying attention and Knew What To Do. This is kind of the opposite of a secret relationship, unless you're telling me that you're only hiding from your parents?? ?
Yup, I can freely communicate. It's secret in the sense of I didn't want to reveal it in-thread. If I die, I'm at least keeping that from mafia, so that they don't know for sure who the dedicated protective role is.[/quote]

drandahl wrote:It's also possible that there's some maf who can intercept correspondences. That would ALSO be REALLY unfortunate. This latter comment is also another reason why I'm surprised so many people have been forthcoming with their relationship status, (though not my reason).

This is also bothering me because you're making it really difficult to understand what your intentions are when you're refusing to disclose information and yet throwing things like that in your posts. So your notes are relevant somehow?? I'm not asking you to explain what's in them, as it might be sensitive information, but if the notes you've shared have been consistently relevant, then why didn't you send any messages last night? ?_____? At least, you're not in Rasei's report.[/quote]

I've established a code with my partner, to communicate in-thread.

high seraph wrote:
Furthermore, there's this:

drandahl wrote:Finally, I suppose it's possible my secret dokidoki was converted. That would REALLY be unfortunate, though given how this game has played out, I have strong reason to believe that isn't the case.

I'm having some trouble interpreting this bit of your post. What are your actual thoughts on how the recruitment was carried out? You can probably answer this by answering to the questions I raised in THIS POST. And finish it up by answering: do you think the recruited player got to keep their powers, or where they rendered vanilla? My beef here is that it's pretty much consensus that the recruited player would have become vanilla after changing sides, but you've said that 1) your partner has a role that you are copying; 2) you're sure(??) that your partner was going to act on Kotakia the night she died and 3) that there is a possibility your partner might have been converted. So. Are you working with the assumption that the recruit retained their powers after all?

Not that it's particuarly a bad thing or anything, I see that Luxaria is actually leaning in that direction too, but I'm just wondering where you sit with this, since you clearly took some time to think whether or not your partner might have been converted to the mafia.

This seems to be a trend with me, Re: Recruiting. It's been a side-thought in this game for me since my partner's been acting unsuspiciously. So I've forgotten that the thread has reasoned through that the recruitee is likely now vanilla since I'm already pretty sure that my partner isn't a recruitee.

So, I am not 100% sure that they're not flipped, since I still have my role.

high seraph wrote:
Luxaria wrote:If you have something so powerful for a relationship effect (I am very, very bitter atm), why didn't you try and enter one N0? There's only one reason I can think of, so I want to hear your explanation first.

Explained this to her in previous post.

drandahl

drandahl

Ninfia wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 YHL6LjhWhen it comes to people FOSing me as being the bus driver when my role has been fairly well established for several phases, I think this is incredibly scummy. I have literally been allowing one of the thread leaders to continue to communicate through me to the best of my ability and I have also backed up the alignment cop in order to defend her.
Ninfia wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 20 YHL6LjhI'm going to be away until long after roll over tonight so I have to put down a vote. Vote: drandahl because of his lack of transparency, his actions, and his out of no where FOSing of me.

I didn't intend on FOSing you. I'm not busdriver/redirecting agent, but I was asked who I thought it could be. I didn't signal you out intentionally in my initial spec, but couldn't remember information about your role at the time, and that fact started discussion.

I think my initial lack of transparency is understandable, considering my role and my partner's role. I've revealed quite a lot, as it stands, and I'd like to believe I'm being responsive to questioning now.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

ezreal wrote:
@drandahl @Aistaraina
Please share the following before rollover:
(1) name someone who you believe is bus driver and who you are willing to put your vote on this phase
(2) list of who you think is town
(3) list of who you think is maf
(1) Having reviewed the death of Naut and some interactions with AliceOfZ late last night, I have reason to wonder if there is a redirecting agent (mentioned in my first couple posts this afternoon). While I still think some mafia did act at times we thought there was a redirecting agent at play, I'm not 100% sure who.

If I had to place my money on anything though, I might say this is the work of an interfering neutral player, since all other candidates seem to have some kind of weak to strong evidence in their favor.'

As it stands, I'm willing to put a vote on No Lynch. I'm hesitant to put a vote on Sammiya at this point because I'm not even 75% sure they're mafia, though if it comes down to it, I will since I'm 100% sure I am town.

Otherwise, Chinomi's in-thread behavior is odd to me, and I'm still mulling over Kiku.

(2,3) Will compose this list, though will be focusing on responding to questioning first. There have been a lot of strange interactions this phase, and i feel like I have some critically missing information. So, I need to focus on this task specifically for a good 15-20m.

eleni

eleni

The fact that no one is defending drandahl is making me really nervous. I feel like if drandahl were scum the maf team would be willing to put themselves out there even if it makes them look scummy because they're so close to winning

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll wrote:
eleni wrote:@all, what do you guys think about drandahl being the bus driver but bringing to town's attention that ghosts can be targeted?? I totally understand they've been scummy in other ways but like. This discrepancy makes no sense to me and I really want to hear from people voting them as to why they still are despite this fact

This may sound contradictory, but...it's just such a far out idea, bus driving people in detention. Even Kiyo seemed utterly shocked by the idea. So, just suggesting that could have happened, then having it be confirmed it could happen, and probably did happen...eh, not sure I'm explaining it well. That make any sense?

Essentially it's the, "He who smelt it dealt it" rule that I think may be in play here.

I get kind of where you're coming from here... Kind of "Wow Drandahl, that suggestion was out of the blue. There must be some kind of weirdness at play here."

However, suppose you're right, and I am mafia, communicating to you (pretend you're mafia) in some shared google doc when I suggest the same idea. There's no "Wow Drandahl, that suggestion was out of the blue. There must be some kind of weirdness at play here."

You'd just think it's a spark of inspiration. And there's no reason that same spark can't happen as a town, trying to explain observed events. And really, I'd argue that the concept is even easier to come up with as town, considering the odd actions that took place.

Rasei

Rasei

Luxaria wrote:
@ Rasei
Does your list of actions only show actions that actually happen? Or does it show failed actions as well? I tried to find the answer, but holy crap these threads.

Actually, I think player actions would not show up if a stun negated them. Because deo was listed as not having act--

deo wrote: it's kind of ironic i got stunned because i forgot to send in an action anyway because I wasn't keeping up with the changing phases lolololol so yeah

my head atm.

I believe that it shows all actions that went through, but I might be wrong. I forward the question to Alca, hope to have the answer before rollover.

Before the next night phase, I want to know what High Seraph's role is. I don't feel right just crossing him off the list without knowing that.

Also, I invited him out for a walk earlier today, which he declined but he did show me some cute pictures of his partner. I'm willing to lay off him this phase but he will have do what he suggested. If he doesn't, he can be voted off tomorrow.

I also find it weird, that people I'm positive are mafia are voting on him.

Rasei

Rasei

Sensei answered me and the list shows all actions, even attempted ones.

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei wrote:I also find it weird, that people I'm positive are mafia are voting on him.
Yes I also was wondering about that...

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You forget, Dran...I am the king of voicing such fuckups in thread! XD So I could see that sort of thing happening.

And to be clear, I'm not saying that it does make you Mafia, as much as it doesn't help to clear your name, as Eleni was suggesting it might.

Speaking of Eleni, she is right in that there isn't really anybody coming to your defense...except her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum