Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 51]

eleni

eleni

Guys, what's our ratio...

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll wrote:Tiki looked to Drandahl. "Soo...you do know you have a suction cup arrow on your forehead still, right? Going to take that off? If not, that could leave a mark for a while."

???

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Since we're bringing up redirects, failed actions, etc. again, I just remembered that it's possible to "absorb actions" as a role copier. In one game I played, my copying rendered my target vanilla the phase I had their ability. I just thought I'd bring this up as a possible explanation because I'd assume a redirected/driven stun+kill would still count toward the number of uses whereas role copying wouldn't. I don't know if this makes any strategic sense whatsoever in this game, so I'll leave it to people who are better at logic and have retained more info about what's been going on.

Congrats on the pagetop, nautilus. Where'd all your stars go?

And if anyone wants to confirm whether driving/redirecting is a neutral action, I don't plan on acting for the rest of the game. I might send messages if someone confesses to me, but messages don't count as actions anyway. If Rasei survives, she can confirm whether I've acted.

I might not vote this phase.]

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl VII
Sammiya V

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Aistaraina Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs no lynch Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XHMJc5Q Cure vs drandahl

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 22 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

damnit eleni

Congrats on the pagetop, nautilus. Where'd all your stars go?

All my stars are gone because it was getting annoying signing in on my phone l-lol ;_;

Last edited by n★utilus on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:Tiki looked to Drandahl. "Soo...you do know you have a suction cup arrow on your forehead still, right? Going to take that off? If not, that could leave a mark for a while."

???

Given it was a fairly irrelevant bit of RP, and, well, you've had a lot on your mind this phase, sorry for any confusion. XD

Tiki The Troll wrote:"...I shall lay down my judgement and vengeance upon," he nocked an arrow with a suction cup on it, aimed it, and hit, "Drandahl!" in the forehead, sticking it there.

drandahl

drandahl

Sorry, JUST realized I had skimmed your RP, Tiki. Sorry!

Drandahl yanked off the arrow and with and odd mixure of relish and anger, posted it firmly on the forehead of Sammiya.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Sorry, JUST realized I had skimmed your RP, Tiki. Sorry!

Drandahl yanked off the arrow and with and odd mixure of relish and anger, posted it firmly on the forehead of Sammiya.

No matter how this vote turns out, or the alignment you flip, thank you for sticking with the RP shenanigans wit me. =D

Same for Rasei and Ninfia (sorry if I've been ignoring or missing anybody!).

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Plot, please vote Sammiya, if only to make the vote even and not cement the lynch on drandahl. It's in town's interest to have him continue to copy my doctor role.

Cure

Cure

I don't think sammie is mafia, and I'm not going to vote for her. I don't want her to die, either, so vote: drandahl

Also, I am about three pages behind because I have been spending all day packing because I'm going to be flying to kansas city tomorrow for a funeral. I'll backread in a minute.

drandahl

drandahl

Cure wrote:Also, I am about three pages behind because I have been spending all day packing because I'm going to be flying to kansas city tomorrow for a funeral. I'll backread in a minute.

Please hurry.

I don't want to be a detention ghost ༼ つ ☉_☉ ༽つ

That said, sorry to hear you're busy for such a sad thing.

eleni

eleni

Nvm I found the ratio which is 7:10:2, ie not great.

Lmao sorry nautilus!!

My condolences Cure :(

eleni

eleni

Why does the forum keep on eating my sad faces...

Rasei

Rasei

I want say this now. If Dran does flip mafia, then next phase I will vote Astaraini

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

eleni wrote:Why does the forum keep on eating my sad faces...

I wondered that for a long time...then Kiyo told me my emoticons weren't showing up because people hate smilies, so she turned them off. XD

Edit: And sorry to hear, Cure. =(

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Cure, my condolences. I hope you're alright.

But really.  Guys, please.  It really is in town's interest to not lynch dran-kun because it doubles our protection roles.

@Rasei -- Honestly, I have no way to confirm if drandahl is town or not, but from his messages, I'm leaning more towards town than mafia.  But that's all I really have to go off of.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum