Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end]

+7
nautilus
Cure
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
Kiyoko
chinomi
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 20]

166IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Frown
IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Frown

167IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Congrats on the win conditions!

That makes it so five people have gotten their conditions! High Seraph and Cure are next, presuming they have any.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

168IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Cure

Cure

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING.

I HAVE A WIN CONDITION

169IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I think it's a dishwasher but I am not absolutely certain.

170IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Chairfia, do you have a trait that makes you look for someone? If not, then is that why you are lonely?

171IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

"I can't look for anyone," The chair whispered, mourning the loss the town had sustained, "But I know someone needs to find me."

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

172IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:02 am

high seraph

high seraph

EVERYONE HAS A GODDAMNED DEATH WIN CONDITION. LET'S ALL FUCKING DIE!!!!

(PS I DON'T HAVE A DEATH WIN CONDITION BECAUSE I'M NOT LIKE YOU LOSERS. I HAVE ONE I JUST DON'T NEED TO DIE LIKE A FUCKING LOSER)

173IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 am

Rasei

Rasei

My winning condition wasn't dying. Also can people post lists on who they wouldn't vote for? I willnt for for Sammy, or Cure at this point. I'm 90% sure they are town.

174IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@ RASEI

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 29469b1749866844785beca66b0b4a35

HOW ARE YOU EVEN 1% SURE THEY ARE TOWN. THEY'VE BEEN FUCKING USELESS SO FAR. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELLA @ RASEI. YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT EITHER MY COOL AND AWESOME BLURRED BLUE SELF OR THE FUCKING CHAIR THAT WON'T STOP CRYING IN THE CORNER BECAUSE YOUR ACCUSATION WAS JUST SO FUCKING RUTHLESS THAT SHE GOT REALLY SCARED AND EVEN MORE FUCKING USELESS THAN SHE ALREADY WAS TO BEGIN WITH--- ANYWAY. YOU'RE IMPLYING THAT EITHER THE CHAIR OR MYSELF ARE MAFIA. AND THAT'S IF YOU'RE NOT IMPLYING THAT BOTH OF US ARE MAFIA!! THAT'S A STUPID ACCUSATION CONSIDERING WHAT WE KNOW (NOTHING). I CAN'T ACTUALLY SPEAK FOR THE CHAIR, AND I DON'T NEED TO SINCE IT CLEARLY HAS A WAY TO COMMUNICATE ITS THOUGHTS, EVEN THOUGH IT'S A VERY MYSTERIOUS WAY THAT NONE OF US CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND (BUT JUST ADD THAT TO THE PILE OF SHIT THAT WE DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS GAME. WHATEVER).

WE NEVER EVEN GOT TO SPECULATING ABOUT THE STUPID RATIO. WE HAD 6 FUCKING LOSERS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME + ONE COOL PLAYER (MYSELF). I THINK IT WOULD MAKE THE MOST SENSE IF THE RATIO WAS DIVIDED AS 5 TOWN + 2 MAFIA. WE KILLED NO MAFIAS SO FAR (MILLER SHENANIGANS NOTWITHSTANDING BECAUSE WHY NOT GO WITH FUCKING OCCAM'S RAZOR ANYWAY). SO THE RATIO WOULD BE AT 3:2 RIGHT NOW. WELL, FUCK. IF THERE'S A NIGHT KILL (THERE PROBABLY WON'T BE BECAUSE THE MAFIA IS COMPOSED OF FUCKING MORONIC LOSERS WHO CAN'T EVEN KILL FURNITURE) THEN WE'LL BE AT 2:2 WHICH IS... A TOWN LOSS? HECK.

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Classic_sonic_gif_by_bluealan10-d6nwnen

THE RATIO MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN 5:2 THOUGH. WHATEVER. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. I DON'T FUCKING CARE AT THIS POINT BECAUSE I'VE RAN THROUGH THIS ENTIRE FUCKING STORE LIKE TEN THOUSAND TIMES AND STILL I DIDN'T FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I'M CONVINCED WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR ISN'T EVEN HERE SO WHO CARES. I'M GONNA PUT SOME MUSIC ON. IT REFLECTS MY MOOD ABOUT THE CONJUNCTURE WE FIND OURSELVES IN IN THIS GAME ATM.

175IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I'M LATE!!! UNO MOMENTO FOR ROLLOVER!

176IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

END OF NIGHT PHASE 3

IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 5BRhs1t

The store closes and the paranoid furniture begins to bustle. There's a sight waiting for everyone... Jimmy's body, torn and disassembled to mere bits of wood. Jimmy is dead. The brothers' legacy ends today, and thus we are left with questions... Whose story are we following? Perhaps this is not the story of Frank, nor the story of Jimmy. Glance in the mirror.

This is only a game.

Look at one another. Ask yourselves a few questions... Notice.

D4 BEGINS.
D4 ENDS AT 7PM PST, SEPT 24th.

177IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

What the duck happened?

Alas, poor Jimmy.

BUT. Now the question lies in whom to vote for.

178IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Is it... Is everyone waiting for someone, but who is looking? WHO IS LOOKING FOR THERE PARTNER?

EDIT: WHAT IS EVERYONE ROLES? DO WE HAVE A DOCTOR? DO WE HAVE A DETECTIVE?

179IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If High Seraph is right that mafia was at 5-2 then we have to find one of the members of mafia today... because it would be 3-2. YET THERE WAS NO NIGHT KILL! WHY?

180IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] - Page 12 Empty Re: IKEA UPICK MAFIA [the end] Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

ALSO HAS ANYONE FOUND THEIR PARTNER? WE ARE ON DAY 4, AND SEVERAL OF US SAID WE ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE... MY PARTNER CAN ONLY FIND ME DURING TWILIGHT PHASES

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum