Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 41]

Kotakia

Kotakia

just do what i do and play it off as being drunk tbh

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

You do do that well.

THAT WASNT MEANT AS AN INSULT CUZ I FEEL LIKE ITS A SKILL IN ITSELF OK I greatly admire you as a person

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I ...... have only actually played P3 portable and P4 and.... not been able to finish either because I don't own the consoles. Its actually like super super painful.

I'm playing PQ rn but its not the same.

I'm probably going to just emulate all the persona games eventually but for now I have school.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

re: emulation, I struggle a lot with the trade off good gameplay experience vs low cost. Buying the games and their respective consoles is really expensive, but I've grown really tired of glitches and poor performance in emulators... I got really bothered when emulating DeSu 1 because there was like a glitch in how the text was rendered or whatever?? And then I never played it again, and I plan on buying Overclocked (and Record Breaker too btw) and play it on my 3DS for optimal experience, despite the terrible cost :-( The same goes for PSP and PSOne games, they're really hard to emulate...

I used to play all my PSOne games on my PS2 but now that isn't a thing anymore :'-( I'll probably buy a used PSP at some point too but............. that point is probably gonna take a long time to arrive lmao

chinomi

chinomi

i hacked the shit out of my PSP a million years ago so i could play free PS1 games on it and i planned to play the SMT games but then i downloaded digimon world for nostalgia's sake and i just ended up playing that for HOURS AND HOURS and never ended up playing another PS1 game on it LMFAO

but now i have a hacked PSVita so

Cure

Cure

THIS JUST IN CHINOMI IS A HACKER. KEEP YOUR EMAILS SAFE GUYS

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

YOUR ANTIVIRUS IS EXPIRING IN 4 DAYS CLICK NOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PROTECTION PLAN AND UPGRADE TO PREMIUM FOR A MORE COMPLETE PROTECTION THAT INCLUDES INTERNET SECURITY TO PREVENT HACKERS FROM OBTAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!! SEND YOUR PAYMENT NOW TO MACABLAIREANTIVIRUS@YAHOO.COM.CN DO NOT WAIT YOUR INFORMATION COULD BE AT RISK RIGHT NOW!!!

high seraph

high seraph

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 4 BXubrih

i know its shitty it is also on purpose

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

game hasn't even started and we've already got shitty manips this is off to a good start

high seraph

high seraph

hey dont call my shitty manip shitty i can modkill u

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

do it nerdlord, i'm ripped

high seraph

high seraph

actually rollover isnt gonna happen at 10pm bc im going to wcdonalds. still gonna be today tho stay tuned

Cure

Cure

we haven't even started the game and already there's food-related host delays. GEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

high seraph

high seraph

OK I ALSO NOW HAVE A COCKROACH SITUATION OK I PROMISE ROLLOVER WILL COME I JUST NEED TO DEAL WITH THIS BECAUSE NOW IM TOO SCARED TO GO NEAR MY COMPUTER BC ITS LITERALLY BEHIND THE MONITOR

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT ZERO
真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI MAFIA

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 4 XvF7qpn

The white haired gentleman welcomes you with a suspicious grin and open arms. He tells you this meeting is destiny, and that he was expecting you. "Soul of the deceased youth, welcome to the river Styx. My name is Lucas. I am the ferryman of this river," he says. He notices your puzzled look and explains that your life is over. The game barely began and you're already dead. "Don't be too hard on yourself, though," he says. "This is just how Shin Megami Tensei games are. Everyone dies at one point, and there is no shame in that." He laughs and consults the papers on top of his desk, looking for some specific bit of information.

"Ah," he sighs, "I believe, however, that now might not be the right time for you to give up... Why don't we make a deal? He shuffles through some more papers and suddenly--"Here!"--you find yourself with pen and paper on your hands. "Sign this contract, and you'll be brought back to the world of the living, allowed a second chance. Try not to die again." You wonder if this is a good idea for a moment, but you sign the sheet of paper. For some reason, Lucas's grin grows larger and scarier.

"Thank you for your cooperation," he says, "...and until next time, friend."

Mr. Alice was killed! They were Pixie, demon!

It is currently NIGHT ZERO
Night ZERO will end on OCT 2nd, at 10:00PM (UTC-3)

I know this is sudden, but here's some trivia about Shin Megami Tensei, now that you've finished reading rollover...:

Last edited by high seraph on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum