Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 41]

Cure

Cure

There were just way way WAY too many alignment cops for a 13 player game. They should not be half the roles.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay to be fair, my role had ONE extra kill at any point and a dedicated stun. Then, my demon upgrade was to basically out me to who ever had susanoo. like, I dunno I'm not super fussed but I think at the very least making the rule that chinomi couldn't out the maf members in thread would have been at least a bit of a balance. even if we lost one person, I don't think anyone would have argued against a D1 quick balance in order to ensure a fair game.

also, T3t's role had more chance of doing nothing especially early game. His miller-ness was sort of... you know. destroyed by chinomi's ability.

honestly, the stuns are whatever, shit happens. I think that the neutrals could have been handled in a way that promoted more fairness.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

chinomi

chinomi

ftr it was my choice to use my role as a town neutral. i only even came across the idea to use it to my advantage in such a way because i happened to hit t3t first. it was my decision to do so and it wasn't written into the role at all.

that said, i have opinions on the overall balance of this game but i really think this can be handled better than this. it can be handled in private via constructive crit. as unbalanced as you may think it is, lucas still put a lot of hard work into it and considering how his week seems to be going the last thing i'd want him to see is what's happening in this thread right now. i think he deserves more than that.

let's become chill and end the game asap so that we can calmly proceed with constructive crit. and improve future games. maybe a crit thread would be useful? it could be used for any and all games?

vote: cure

Last edited by chinomi on Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I would like to say that I have nothing against Lucas, and I understand that he's had a really messed up few days! any of my own criticism is directed at stuff pre-his irl stuff.

re: how you used your ability: yes, it is your choice but I think that there should have been a limit to how much a neutral can effect the entire outcome of the game. not stepping on you for your choices or anything, I'm just saying that in the future its not a bad thing to fix something to make sure everyone has a fair, fun time!

chinomi

chinomi

i'm just throwing out the info on it i'm not defending it.

Cure

Cure

I wouldn't worry yourself about not getting your win condition if I were you. UvU The game isn't ending this phase.

chinomi

chinomi

OMG I JUST EDITED THAT OUT BECAUSE I FELT BAD AND WANTED TO WAIT UNTIL THE GAME WAS OVER BECAUSE I WAS BEING A HYPOCRITE FUCK

ALSO LMFAO BUT I NEED TWO NIGHTS CURE
TWOOOOOOO

NIIIIIIIIIGHTS

Cure

Cure

I wouldn't worry yourself about not getting your win condition chi. :3

unless town ALSO has a vig hidden up its sleeve somewhere, but maybe they can play nice.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ah, I apologize, I probably shouldn't have said anything until the game was over. good luck getting your win condition! though we'll see what happens OvO

Vote: negativity

chinomi

chinomi

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 39 Tumblr_m2memdRKiU1qdqny5o1_250

Cure

Cure

There's no need to delay the game by not voting me, though. It'll delay itself. Though if you want chi to get her win condition, don't actively try to kill me with bullets during either phase, plz. zzzz.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 39 Char_47482

nautilus

nautilus

I guess I'll keep my vote on no lynch for now.

I want my flag trophy and that's pretty much it BECAUSE IF I VOTE ANYONE ELSE my flag trophy........... is no more.

I went to bed a while ago but I woke up because I had this weird thought that I forgot to do something really important.

But it ended up not being really that important at all.

I really want to talk about my role but I don't know if I should do that yet? Is anyone really curious as to what my powers actually were? I can do a tell-all because I don't think I've said anything about them. I actually really liked my role tbh

My demon choices were really embarrassing.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I'm fairly certain the game is compromised because of an organizer responding and confirming role information.
But the last maf member was outed before then and essentially quit. With perfect play she'd still survive two phases and town would win, it's a safe assumption if the game were to end early.

I'd recommend a game pause and then early end pending Admin decision. But at the very least, a pause should happen to determine how to proceed.

Cure

Cure

It'll take three day phases for town to kill me (if any potential vigs agree to let chinomi get her win condition, anyway), and I'll probably just get stunned both nights. I think it's a waste of time to drag it out when it's just going to be five days of vote: cure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum