Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

166PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Cure

Cure

IF ANYONE COUNTERCLAIMS ME AND IT ENDS UP WITH ME DYING, THE VIG NEEDS TO SHOOT THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE MAKISHIMA. 8(

THROWS A FIT ON THIS PAGETOP.

Last edited by Cure on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

167PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Latest?cb=20140313100647
I don't tunnel people unless I'm town.
RAIE THATS BS U LITERALLY SAID U CHANGE PLAYSTYLES EVERY DAMN GAME LIKE TWO PAGES AGO. WHICH IS IT. R U RLY AKANE I DONT KNOW I DONT TRUST U???????

168PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
19:54:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
19:55:00 CURE > DRANDAHL
21:03:00 ADAWG > DRANDAHL
02:49:00 DRANDAHL > CURE
10:28:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:35:00 DRANDAHL > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:41:00 SAMMIYA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:50:00 KOTAKIA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
12:20:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > CURE
14:09:00 HIGH_SERAPH > TIKI_THE_TROLL

TIKI_THE_TROLL 5
DRANDAHL 1
CURE 1

13 RECORDS FOUND.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

169PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Even if she is Makishima, I'm trusting her until I hear a counter-claim.

I won't be able to post anymore until later today.

BTW, isn't becoming unavailable, and unable to change a votes in the final hours often seen as "Scummy?" Granted, I did that, when I went to the gym.

But, so did sleepy-pants Cure.

Last-minute votes are usually scummy too. =P

...And speaking of, going to the gym with Jaiser. XD (I'll have my phone, though, and there's WiFi there).

170PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Cure

Cure

YOU HAVE PLAYED ENOUGH GAMES WITH ME TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION. DOES IT SEEM LIKE I CHANGE PLAYSTYLES EVERY GAME?

Note: even if I change my general playstyle every game, it doesn't mean I'm gonna do something stupid like aggressively tunnel one townie when I'm mafia. I'd just jump to someone else when it seemed like my arguments weren't going to get them lynched.

The only times I've aggressively tunneled another town member, is when I have also been town and thought they were mafia (see: pho in Journey maf)

Yeah, but I woke up before rollover and decided not to change my vote because I thought Aistar could have easily been maf. My bad, cause she turned out to be town.

SOMEONE PLEASE COME HERE AND SVAE ME THE MAFIA IS TAG-TEAMING ME CRAIES.

171PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 112189-large
NO IT ACTUALLY DOENST SEEM THAT YOU CHANGE PLAYSTYLES EVERY GAME TBQH. HOWEVER I STILL HIGHLY DISLIKE THE FACT THAT RASEI, ADA AND SAMMIE AREN'T AROUND TO MAYBE COUNTERCLAIM. AND ITS REALLY CONVENIENT THAT DRANDAHL DECIDED TO """"REVEAL HIS INFORMATION"""" RIGHT AFTER I CLAIMED???/ I THINK U ARE BOTH MAFIA OK

172PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Cure

Cure

SAMMIE POSTED AFTER I CLAIMED. SHE DID NOT COUNTERCLAIM.

173PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:SOMEONE PLEASE COME HERE AND SVAE ME THE MAFIA IS TAG-TEAMING ME CRAIES.

Pretty sure I'm the one getting tag-teamed by potential Mafia. XD

174PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:25 pm

Cure

Cure

DRANDAHL IS NOT MAFIA. ANYONE WHO STILL SUSPECTS DRANDAHL IS MAFIA.

TBH TIKI AND LUCAS ARE MAF.

and probably ada.

if ada counterclaims me she's maf.

WHY IS THIS PHASE NOT OVER.

I'M GOING TO GO TAKE A SHOWER.

175PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Cure

Cure

SCREAMS AND DOUBLE POSTS.

also drandahl posted his information after I was already asleep last night. i did not see it and did not reply until 10 am my time. during that time anyone could have claimed akane to make it seem like I was being suspicious and counterclaiming when i finally got around to posting. if we were trying to coordinate as a team, we would do it with a much shorter time gap because leaving an open ended "I THINK YOU'RE <ROLE>" post up like all night is risky as FLIP

176PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:DRANDAHL IS NOT MAFIA. ANYONE WHO STILL SUSPECTS DRANDAHL IS MAFIA.

TBH TIKI AND LUCAS ARE MAF.

and probably ada.

if ada counterclaims me she's maf.

WHY IS THIS PHASE NOT OVER.

I'M GOING TO GO TAKE A SHOWER.

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Al-Pacino-Out-of-Order

Now watch the Mafia turn out to be three of the four people not talking. XD

177PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 JuneWorried
I SWEAR 2 FUCKING gOD THAT IF DRANDAHL AND CURE ARENT MAFiA I AM ACTUALLY GONNA STEAL KOUGAMIS GUN AND SHOOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD BUT ITS USELESS BECAUSE THEYRE BOTH PROBABLY MAFIA AND BY THE TIME I GET THE CHANCE TO STEAL THE GUN THEY WILL HAVE ALREADY WON THE GAME AaAAaAAAAA

178PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:29 pm

Cure

Cure

NEITHER OF US ARE MAFIA. KOUGAMI PLEASE SHOOT LUCAS.

179PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:31 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Tumblr_m19gzvKWrd1r19q43
DONT WASTE UR FUCkING SHOT, KOUGAMI

180PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 12 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Cure

Cure

LUCAS WAS ABOUT TO GET AWAY WITH LYNCHING DRANDAHL AND WINNING THE GAME. HE'S OBVIOUSLY MAF PLEASE SHOOT HIM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum