Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

151PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Claiming citizen is basically claiming vanilla. There's no way to counterclaim it, and they can pretend to be unimportant so it won't be surprising when they are never nked.

Like I said already, I think Lucas is also probably maf. mafia probably wanted the tie to be between you an Aistaraina, so they had lucas vote for one, and tiki the other. Either way, a townie got lynched. The odds of the person we lynched on day 1 NOT having a single mafia vote on them is very unlikely. It could have happened, but I really don't think so.

152PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
19:54:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
19:55:00 CURE > DRANDAHL
21:03:00 ADAWG > DRANDAHL
02:49:00 DRANDAHL > CURE
10:28:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:35:00 DRANDAHL > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:41:00 SAMMIYA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:50:00 KOTAKIA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
12:20:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > CURE
14:09:00 HIGH_SERAPH > TIKI_THE_TROLL

TIKI_THE_TROLL 5
DRANDAHL 1
CURE 1

13 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

153PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Also, if we're certain that we think Lucas is also maf, we lynch tiki, and then have the vig shoot lucas tonight.

154PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Shrug. I'd think you'd want to try to make yourself seem LESS scummy if you were actually town, not more.

All i know is that both you and lucas claimed civilians, which is the easiest and most convenient thing to claim in this game.

*Shrugs back*

As stated, I've already said all I can say with the limited info available, and the best lead I have is a player tunneling the hell outta me (which, as previously stated, is fairly common, no matter the alignments of the tunneler and myself), and continuously stating I haven't been answering questions, all while putting words in my mouth.

Per usual, I'm sure I'll be ignored and lynched anyway, but meh. I've tried the pleading and reasoning approach before, and I get the same results as I would if I just say, "Fuck it, I'mma have some fun!"

On this occasion I went with, "Fuck it, I'mma have some fun!" =D

Funny thing is, when the game's over, I'm not sure if I'll be more surprised if you flip Town or Mafia. I mean, I think you're Mafia, I really do...but, my inclinations are almost always wrong. XD

Oh, second time Mr. Dahl has ninja'd me.

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 A5c5f62d93b21a1bd4fc15820e10211f

Uh, hard to say. Most have just been reaffirming the tunnelvision on me, but, I guess Lucas is a good one. After all, we've already had one Civie KO'd, and if Lucas and I are both civilian, that leaves three of the six, half, of the non-name specifics Townie's as hapless civilians., with only one more non-named dominator role.

Huh. Then again, how many stun/kill roles would there be on the Town? If there are 3 vanilla roles, that would still leave 5 roles that could kill or stun other players, in a game with three Mafia, one of whom is immune to all but the gun shot.

Granted, they could still be used as a sort of investigation ("Didn't do anything, so likely a Town or Shugo."), but still, how many power roles would there be on a Town vs. a Mafia that essentially has no roles...

I've changed my mind. Not Lucas (who, come to think of it, at least did acknowledge the actual words I put in my defense posts). My top suspects then would be Raie/Cure, and Drandahl. There's been all that tunneling on me, with the immediate pounce, the jumping to conclusions, saying things I didn't say, etc. While Cure also appeared willing to vote Dran, she immediately switched her vote back to me once, of all people, Dran was the one to come out and exonerate her.

And while it was reasonable for Dran to vote for Aistaraina to save himself, it was still a pretty dishonest way to do it, at the last minute there. And again, one person who voted for Aistar (Dran) came to the defense of another who voted for her (Cure), giving her an easy way out ("Say you're Akane, or else," "I'm Akane, vote Tiki," "K, I vote for Tiki, too"). And now he's getting me to try and point out people "other than Raie."

That just leaves two people who voted for Aistar, High Lucas (who, again, at least seemed to comprehend my words), and myself (the only person I know for sure isn't Mafia, for what that matters to the rest of you, heh). And, well, as Cure said...it's not likely everyone who voted Aistar is Town. =P

And now ninja'd by Cure, sole leader of almost all of the discussion (with the aid of Dran), throwing High Lucas under the bus too.

Yeah, sticking with my vote.

Edit: Oh, thank you Dran! =D It was fun to write, too. ^_^

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There's always time for manners.)

155PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:28 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm confused why you think drandahl is mafia with me. I was all set to lynch drandahl until he outed MY ROLE publicly in thread. My role is one he would never be able to figure out if he were mafia, because mafia do not have dominators. As soon as he outed me I IMMEDIATELY unvoted him and asked everyone else to unvote him. Before that, I was very clear about thinking he was mafia.

Unless you think this was a gambit we set up two days ago and decided to (very riskily) pull on town, or something.

However, no one has counterclaimed me. (If they do, they're mafia, btw). Why on earth would we make a ploy that relied on one of us claiming Akane, when the REAL Akane could literally just go UM NO I'M AKANE. Also, he voted for me when he outed me. This whole situation would just be really ridiculous and silly if either or both of us were mafia. If he's mafia, he would have no way of knowing I was actually Akane. If I was mafia and claimed Akane, the real Akane would just be like lol no. Except I AM Akane, which means he has to be a townie with a dominator. It just so happens that he claimed Enforcer before he even outed me.

Basically. Um. No. You're wrong. >:T

if there's anyone that's not convinced tiki is maf yet, plz. just. plz.

Lucas didn't vote for Aistar, Tiki. That leaves you.

156PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yes, because you coming straight out and saying, "I'm Akane, anybody who says otherwise is Maf," when you've been leading discussion the whole thread, and have backup in the form of Drandahl claiming his own findings,will want to make people jump up and counterclaim. =P

That said, it can still be a safe move. three Mafia members, one being unstunnable, and nigh unkillable. Even if after my revelation I'm Town (should I (likely) get voted out tonight), and people start to suspect you and Dran, there's still a third, silent partner out there who could be nigh untouchable, and able to get a kill tonight, leading either to a win, or to a likely, uhm...terms, is it MYLO?

Meh.

Again, I have a tendency to be wrong, but, this is the best I can tell, and still seems fishy to me.

157PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Cure

Cure

People who claimed before I claimed.

High Seraph - Civilian
Drandahl - Enforcer

Sammiya and Kotakia unvoted AFTER I claimed. You claimed Civilian AFTER I claimed.

This means only Rasei or Adawg could be Akane and counterclaim me. Also, since we're so close to losing if we mislynch, I wouldn't be surprised if a mafia member was willing to put themselves on the chopping block to counterclaim me and try to get me lynched.

You could say this is also what I'm doing to try to get a townie lynched, I guess. Regardless, it would be an EXTREMELY risky move (and entirely unnecessary) for mafia to try to do that when so many people hadn't claimed anything yet. If Drandahl tried to say a teammate of his was Akane, the real Akane would immediately step forward and say "hey, no, they're both mafia". If I was not Akane, I would immediately step forward and say "hey, no, he's definitely mafia". If I was the Mafia equivalent of Akane you could say that I'd claim Akane to defend myself, but the real Akane would immediately step forward and say "no. Cure is not Akane" as soon as Drandahl asked me if I was.

If it gets a mafia member lynched, there is no reason for Akane to NOT claim in this situation.

Edit: I'm going to straight up say if I were mafia, I would have vetoed any sort of ploy like this. I'm absolutely never down for any sort of gambit that could blow up in our face. Anyone who's been mafia with me can confirm this. I would not make a stupid plan that had a 90% chance of backfiring on us.

EDIT EDIT: IF TIKI FLIPS TOWN I AM GOING TO GO BUY A GALLON TUB OF ICE CREAM AND EAT IT ALL BY MYSELF. 8\

edit edit edit: also if i were mafia i wouldn't tunnel a townie to the ends of the earth because that gets you killed when they flip town. mafia 101.

158PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ALRIGHT I AM BACK FROM WORK I AM HERE

Ok so drandahl targeted Cure with a dominator. Cure's current CC = p+100, which means the dominator should have worked unless she's Akane or Makishima. I don't understand why no one is considering that she might be Makishima. Alright yeah she roleclaimed, but what if Akane is currently afk?? The mafia only need one mislynch before winning, so I really don't see a reason why drandahl couldn't claim enforcer and say that he has targeted Cure?? LIKE OK I SEE ITS V RISKY but the mafia have literally zero things to lose atm? omfg

shit i'm gonna unvote: drandahl, vote: tiki we'RE GONNA LOSE THIS GAME OK

159PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:10 pm

Cure

Cure

I AM AKANE.

160PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:...we'RE GONNA LOSE THIS GAME OK

Hey, look, something I agree with! =D

161PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I just keep thinking of nautilus's post "I think Makishima is likely going to be the most aggressive criminal in the game" and iM LIKE CURE

i dont believe anyone

i dont belivee anyone

i odnt belivve anoyne

162PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't tunnel people unless I'm town. Tunneling people when you're mafia gets you killed and backfires on you holy shit I'm such a cautious mafia player.

YOU SAW ME BE MAFIA IN THE LAST TWO GAMES LUCAS AND YOU HAVE BEEN MAFIA WITH ME PREVIOUSLY BEFORE THAT.

163PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote: The mafia only need one mislynch before winning, so I really don't see a reason why drandahl couldn't claim enforcer and say that he has targeted Cure??

Because Drandahl was about to get bandwagon lynched and needed an out. XD

164PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Cure

Cure

I wanted to lynch tiki over drandahl anyway. I only went with the drandahl lynch because Lucas suggested it (and rasei. both over tiki). ur both maf i know it 8( furrowns.

165PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 11 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Even if she is Makishima, I'm trusting her until I hear a counter-claim.

I won't be able to post anymore until later today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum