Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

31PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 SSlFPap

16:27:00 AISTARAINA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
17:36:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
20:05:00 NAUTILUS > SAMMIYA
20:19:00 SAMMIYA > ADAWG
20:50:00 NAUTILUS > KOTAKIA
21:20:00 ADAWG > CURE
21:40:00 AISTARAINA > ADAWG

ADAWG 2
DRANDAHL 1
KOTAKIA 1
CURE 1

7 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

32PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

RIP alca-sensei T_T

33PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Okay, double post.  Just to get the ball rolling.

Vote: Tiki

are you happy now Kiyo

34PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I made a post but it disappeared ok it started out something like "oh. . . . rip alca"

Then I started saying that I am hoping we will not consider nl today because this game kind of makes a nl day useless, since we won't be expecting a lot of information to ever pop up at rollover. After all, we've got few power roles and pinpointing stuns will become harder as the game progresses (I may be saying somewhat inaccurate things because I'm!! Not entirely used with the setup it but I'm getting there, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Anyways

I'll start off with a vote: drandahl, but this is just a placeholder tbh. Since voting wrong can increase our crime coefficients, I don't plan on being careless with my voting patterns. I'll post an actual post tomorrow bc I'm rly sleepy

goodnight ; w ;

35PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:TOWN IS SO GOING TO WIN THIS GAME! I'M POSITIVE OF IT!

As for the vote on me...eh, what can I say? I'm not dead, and I have no valuable info to give on this day. So, I guess I'm a fair suspect.

I'd rather not be voted out this phase though, of course. XD

36PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Wow I am tired, let's see if I can hammer out a post.

The lack of stuns or deaths can be because of a few things:

• No one decided to shoot their Dominator n0, which is completely valid as Kougami/the enforcers could absorb a one-shot stun
  • If an enforcer/inspector shot their Dominator, it hit anyone with a CC of 0 (which would be everyone except the criminals, enforcers, and Kougami) and the Dominator did nothing

alca was probably the target because she's chalked herself up to be a pretty strong player in the last few games, and therefore was likely seen as a threat. It's possible that we may have lost our only inspector (?!), since I suppose there could be 0 of each kind of role, but that's the darkest timeline, too.

Finally, I agree with Lucas in that we should probably not no lynch; all of the power roles in this game are one-shot and we can't rely on roles as heavily, so everything will have to come out in the day phase.

I'm going to, uh, pluck a name off the front page of the game and vote: Sammiya.

Also: the animation of this show kind of gets really weird and wonky halfway through, but I agree that it does its world-building pretty well and the ending was a "holy moly" moment

37PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

For now, I think I'll Vote: Adawg This will not be my final vote, probably, but a random choice out of people who have yet to speak.

I do think that we should probably lynch someone today instead of the more typical NL since it's a bit different, but we also need to use caution given the CC points.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

38PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Sorry, Tiki. No malice meant, just tossing out a name <3

Since alcasync was an inspector, it meant that her starting CC was 0.

So one of two things happened. Either our Shinya Kougami misfired with their one-shot pistol and are now an easy kill since their CC is at 300, or mafia has NKs that we're unaware of (since it doesn't say on the front page if they have weapons at all whereas all town has at least a Dominator unless they're a civvie).

Can't have been a Dominator shot since it would've been absorbed and not had any effect.

But that's really all I have in terms of speculation. We have 4 votes on 4 different people. I mean, we could all just put a single vote on random people and let the RNG gods determine if our CC goes up or not, but that seems really chancy.

39PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd presume mafia would have kills (since town's vigilantes are pretty restricted except for Kougami and I don't think Kiyoko would've made mafia reliant on night kill misfires and lynches to get things done), but I could also be wrong about this.

re: NK target - I don't really have much to say on the target of alca other than I don't think it was ~RNG'd~, simply because alca's a ridiculously strong player that many a person has tried to get killed. I feel like the mafia might have been wary of her living too long in this game to flush out the mafia and would've moved to keep her quiet asap, but that's all I've got.

I'd like everyone in this game to speak up in general since a quiet town is a town that can get easily steamrolled. As Sammiya has posted, I'm going to unvote: Sammiya, vote: Kotakia. No reasons for these votes, just making sure everyone gets a word in.

I'm mostly posting this to add that I won't be around for rollover tomorrow night due to other things.

40PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

nautilus wrote:re: NK target - I don't really have much to say on the target of alca other than I don't think it was ~RNG'd~, simply because alca's a ridiculously strong player that many a person has tried to get killed. I feel like the mafia might have been wary of her living too long in this game to flush out the mafia and would've moved to keep her quiet asap, but that's all I've got.

Oh, no. I totally agree with you there -- I think alca was deliberately targeted. When I was talking RNG, I meant using it to select the lynch target for D1.

In terms of activity since rollover, we're still waiting to hear from Rasei, dran, Cure, adawg and Kotakia.

41PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mafia has the standard night kill.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

42PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 pm

adawg

adawg

has a ratio been posted yet?
I can't find one wtf i might just be tired .....

i really don't have much to add at all that hasn't already been said O.o
other than how rollover has no info for us to figure out if anyone acted at all aside from NK hm

and on that note i think i'll join the voting roulette l o ll... vote: cure

43PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:22 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

adawg wrote:has a ratio been posted yet?
I can't find one wtf i might just be tired .....

It's 7:3 right now.

44PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 pm

adawg

adawg

ah tytyty
hrrrrm so two criminals

45PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 3 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

adawg wrote:ah tytyty
hrrrrm so two criminals

... three?  Th-there are three?

unvote; vote: adawg D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum