Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

121PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Drandahl is just as good of a lynch candidate as tiki, so I'm fine with it. Regardless of who we lynch, I want to reiterate that the vig absolutely needs to act this night phase if we don't hit a mafia member this time.

twirls on the pagetop

122PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

And people should start using their dominators.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

123PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
19:54:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
19:55:00 CURE > DRANDAHL
21:03:00 ADAWG > DRANDAHL

DRANDAHL 4

6 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

124PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:03 pm

adawg

adawg

ha ha ha i'm still alive wao
re andi's thing about me being mafia i literally haven't bene mafia in ages sobs and i always manage to be scummy a+++

on that note drandahl's first post actually struck me as weird (lucas mentioend this mutliple times too) and I can't remember wh y but!!! since i have nothing helpful to contribute
vote: drandahl

125PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Woah. Calm down folks.

Maybe Rasei hasn't been as helpful as I remember her to be... I think I might have gotten a skewed impression of her because she hasn't been as aggressive as other players? I'll point out I have her last because I thought about her last. Also, I don't see all players attempting to jot down their thoughts about everyone in a list like that... It's easy to pick _something_.

But let me sum up events as I see them:
1. Lucas activity votes me early on.
2. I push for early discussion, since we don't have much info to go off. Maybe this is a bad tactic, but I as town honestly was worried nobody would use their dominators until it's too late.
3. I was voted, potentially to keep a tied game or because I appeared scummy.
4. Raina was also in danger of getting mislynched, and voted me late in the phase. Maybe I seemed scummy to her.
5. I voted Raina because I am certain I am not mafia and I thought she seemed a little scummy.
--N1--
1. Lucas and others still suspects me. At this point it's nearly Loss on mislynch, so I'm surprised by the bandwagoning going on here. Lucas still hasn't told me what was bothering him.

Seeing that I have three votes on me with no other alternatives in play, and we're backed up into a corner, I'll reveal:

I am an Enforcer.

126PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't understand why Cute is still saying I said I did it for no reason. Didn't I give reasons? *shrug*

But yep. Looks like everyone's favorite bandwagon target has attracted write a bit of attention.

Pending any changes tomorrow, think I'll stay out of this one. It looks pretty secure as is, and given the chance he turns out to be Town too, I'm not looking to have my coefficient go up again.

I will say though, on Dran's vote is that the timing IS very fishy. But, he often end up doing things either last minute, or coming back after rollover to find himself dead. And, well, the vote did save himself. Can't blame him too much for that.

And there he goes, ninja posting now.

127PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god did u read my posts lmao

128PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok long story short bc im on mobile, + I gotta go to sleep bc work in the morning.

I'm a civilian. Anyone can try to test that by shooting me with a dominator next phase. Sure, anyone could think I am Akane or Maki but I'm not either of them. As I'm in bed rn and need to go to sleep asap, I'm not gonna get down to crunching numbers right away in order to determine whether drandahls claim is likely to be true or not, so I'm claiming in hopes that it will make it easier for someone else to do it while I sleep soundly.

Honestly, my first reflex is to not believe drandahl right away bc I don't buy that excuse lmao. I think u wouldnt put a player in ur "not gonna vote for" list unless u are p sure abt ur feelings on that player but who knows. iirc one of the dead players was also an enforcer. While there can be any number of enforcers, civilians and investigators out there, a third player will probably be able to guess how the game is balanced with these two claims. I hope.

Anyway im on mobile so I can't rly type everything that's in my previous posts, but there are some questions for u in them, drandahl, and I'd appreciate it if u took the time to answer them at ur earliest convenience

Ok goodnight

129PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Lucas, I'm sorry. I was busy at work and missed a few posts just before rollover.

I see your vote on my as different from an activity vote now. Thanks for clarifying, and thank you more for alerting me that I might have missed that post.

To respond to it, I did try to collect info before giving some out. I was worried that if I gave my thoughts, people piggy-back off of that and not give much info.

I do see how that can feel weird though... That's not something that crossed my mind so early on in the game.

Edit: Snaked by Lucas himself.

130PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thinking right now, but taking a break to help establish mood:

131PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:26 am

high seraph

high seraph

that's hot omfg

i'll come back here b4 rollover and change my vote after i think deeply abt this game

132PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:49 am

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. I've been thinking long and hard whether or not I should reveal this information now or later. To be honest, I think the best time would have been at the beginning of the phase, as soon as possible, but I was hoping to find some way of extracting more information first. This was, in hindsight, a mistake.

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

133PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:49 am

drandahl

drandahl

Last night I turned my DOM on Raie. I knew it was risky, but I have been getting weird vibes from her all game.

My DOM reported her crime coefficient to be less than 100.

vote: Cure. She could still be Akane. Raie, I will not change my vote unless you explicitly tell me you are Akane. Reveal yourself early; otherwise I will assume you are mafia stalling to avoid a counterclaim.

@TOWN: I need help here. Please, I will be extremely upset if I get another Rock Star(TM) moment just because town is being inactive.

@Kogami: If Cure denies this, avoids claiming, and forces a lynch on me, please kill her when I flip.

134PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:55 am

drandahl

drandahl

ADDENDUM: If you are Akane, please step up now.

Sorry for the multi-post.

135PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 9 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:30 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Well, this is probably going to end badly now that that's in the open. Cure is either our town precious cinnamon roll or the mafia sinnamon roll and with a few players being inactive today... if she was mafia she could easily claim and slip under the radar until it's too late. But if she is town, you just put the biggest target on her back because of course mafia is going to want that dead, that's the only person (besides their own) that has a CC of 0 which negates the dominators.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum