Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN]

+9
plotstickers
Sammiya
Cure
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

136Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:55 pm

adawg

adawg

CCCC:::::::

137Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:24 am

high seraph

high seraph

@Tiki, Francine's action will stun her target, but not jail.

also i had a dream that i dressed up as a purple gandalf for halloween lmao. like, gandalf, but my clothes were purple. i guess i thought everyone would just fIGURE OUT that it was supposed to be gandalf by themselves. this is not relevant info at all i just thought u all should know

138Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmmm.

I was thinking about it and since I have a little time before work, I figured I should throw some thoughts out. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online again before rollover, and I have a 7-10 pm class tonight.

so, suspect list:

1) Alcasync - I've gone over why I am suspicious of her. Another thing that occured to me is that with her vote on chinomi, she was probably trying to avoid a bandwagon on nautilus, which clearly did not happen. She was trying to defend her. I also think that while its fairly normal to save yourself from a lynch, it was a bit scummy to do it last minute. I am certain I will continue pushing for her lynch.

2) Cure - I wasn't suspicious of cure, but then I remembered that's kind of her MO. that made me suspicious of cure. /keeps an eye on cure

3) Sammiya - She did not vote in the last round. she said she would vote for alca, but didn't end up doing so, which could have tied up the lynch and saved Ada. I think that reads a little strangely, but I am willing to give some flexibility because I've been in situations where you intend to get back before roll over but it doesn't pan out.

4) Plotstickers - Has been a little absent but no more than usual. I do not feel like I've seen enough from them to have an opinion. Also, voted for chinomi last round which feels like the catch all vote this game.

5) Tiki - I am not suspicious of Tiki.

6) Chinomi - another player I feel like I don't have an opinion on. I'd like more information and thoughts from you <3

I'm sorry I wasn't around to push more last night. I got caught up in viedo gaems. I figured I should put all this information out there because you never know what might happen! If I had to pick the order of lynches for town over the next few phases, I'd go Alca, Sammiya, Cure, Plot, Chi, Tiki.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

139Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:36 am

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:
2) Cure - I wasn't suspicious of cure, but then I remembered that's kind of her MO. that made me suspicious of cure. /keeps an eye on cure

People not being suspicious of me is my MO? That doesn't really make any sense and is sort of a silly reason to suspect me if it's all that you got. And to put me as number two on your suspect list solely for that is pretty strange when you have reasons for everyone else and just "I wasn't suspicious of Cure so now I'm suspicious of her" :T

I'm personally pretty suspicious of Sammie. She's just been coasting along a little bit. She said she was going to vote Alca relatively early last day phase but never actually followed up on it. Alca came into the thread with more than enough time left for Sammie to see it, show up, and vote her, but Sammie never did so. If we lynch Alca tomorrow and she ends up being maf, I wouldn't be surprised if Sammie is the last mafia member.

says suspicious 12 times.

140Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(I wasn't putting people in order of suspicion, I was going down the front page list of people! sorry if that wasn't clear. if you note, at the end of my post I put the order I would lynch people in and you're only number three, if only because I felt I had to order them! I was mostly teasing, I promise)

but yes I agree with you, re: Sammiya.

141Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 am

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:(I wasn't putting people in order of suspicion, I was going down the front page list of people! sorry if that wasn't clear..
oh. i didn't realize they were just the player list order because you numbered them. O^O

i woke up five minutes before i posted that i will BLAME my oversight on th a t.... yes.

142Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:03 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:(I wasn't putting people in order of suspicion, I was going down the front page list of people! sorry if that wasn't clear..
oh. i didn't realize they were just the player list order because you numbered them. O^O

i woke up five minutes before i posted that i will BLAME my oversight on th a t.... yes.

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Mfw+i+had+an+english+exam+today+anybody+wanna+play_cb27da_5535598

143Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I actually did mean to vote but I thought rollover was later then it actually was and was distracted by other things. (I'm not familiar with UTC and the time difference it has with PST, and was off by two hours, orz.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

144Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:5) Tiki - I am not suspicious of Tiki.

Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 LKc27PA

...That may be the first time I've heard that. XD

145Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:49 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

May Tiki not die at night.

146Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

plotstickers wrote:May Tiki not die at night.

Aww, Plottie.
May you stay safe as well!

147Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:01 pm

high seraph

high seraph

plottie is a really cute nickname. also, rollover

DAY 3 STARTS

Someone tried to kill Ninfia, but it failed!
Cure was partying too hard and was unable to act!

NIGHT 4 will begin on Nov 11th 2015 at midnight (UTC-3)

148Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Cure

Cure

lol

vote: plot

149Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*Starts typing, then realized he missed part of the rollover text.*

Well. We know the deceased doctor didn't block the NK, Rory is out of vig kills, and Carmen is still affected by NKs.

Sooooo, yeah.

Vote: Cure

For once I'm actually on the same side as a lucky/good stunner, yay! =D

150Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Animal Crossing MAFIA [TOWN WIN] Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh I think I'm cursed in games Lucas hosts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum