Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 30]

136Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 TEbK92K
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

02d 06t 03m 00s

Cure
lynched

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 OLgxf2jNIGHT ONE BEGIN

Phase ends December 7 8:00pm PST

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

137Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

btw @ the neglected nautilus drive-by, you know you could've just kept your name and it still kind of works for the Helix Fossil.

138Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Will change the image to abby release when I'm off mobile

139Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

RAIE VOTED FOR ME BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I'M THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR MAYOR BECAUSE THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE!!!!

140Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie... fair. It's a last-ditch statement I'm making, saying I'm uncomfortable just lynching the first person voted D1 with what I consider) insufficient scum.

I should have posted sooner. Sorry. Unless you flip mafia, of course, in which case I maybe I should be less of a reserved player.... Still need to think more about  your playstyle in other games.

Note: Snaked by rollover.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

141Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:00 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:IT WASN'T A REVENGE VOTE BLAIRE WAS ALWAYS ON MY VOTE LIST TET

OK REMOVE WHAT I SAID ABOUT A REVENGE VOTE. THE IMPLICATIONS ARE STILL EXACTLY THE SAME.

142Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

AT LEAST I GET TO BE A BEAUTIFUL CHARMELEON

143Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm holding three giant bags worth of gifts and I'm on mobile and this thread is moving fast and bbcode do you know how hard it was to post that rollover

144Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, swing and a miss. =(
Also, I'd refute my "voting Cure for no reason" by pointing out all the reasons I've been saying all phase, but, she can't talk anymore. So I'll leave it at that!

145Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

@T3t because in reading through Cure's responses since my last post, she felt more town to me then Blaire has and at the time I started my post to vote a few people hadn't posted votes yet and I find Blaire less town then Cure, wanted to save Cure, and knew start9 wouldn't cut it/wouldn't work due to not enough people voting on it. I then was ninjae'd several times by cheese puns and other people, and got stressed out and hurried up while not reading the new posts.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

146Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omfg.........................

ok so cure was town. also those last minute votes............. :-|a
also all those cheese puns................. highly suspicious tbh

@ Rasei, I would respond to you but now I need to get to bed, since it's 2am and I'm really really sleepy

147Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Hey look she was telling the truth. I am going to get so stepped on.

Cure wrote:AT LEAST I GET TO BE A BEAUTIFUL CHARMELEON

Alca is cold and dead in the ground, actually murdered.

Raie turned into a Charmeleon.

Cure wrote:tbh tiki it's still your fault i'm dying because you're the only one that threw a random vote for no reason on me you'll get stepped on eventually

i won't forget this

the north remembers

Somehow against all odds, despite doing almost nothing, this is still Tiki's fault.

All these people coming in with last minute non-committal votes has given me a bit to think about. This voting phase has been really, really weird. If Raie had flipped town, I would have started bearing into Sammie for that last minute vote tying it up. But right now there's a few other people that are rubbing me the wrong way.

Next phase's speculation is going to be a madhouse.

148Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:And I've..."changed," Lux?
For better or worse? Heh...

Hm... I wonder. Hm hm hm.

@ Rollover:

I never thought I'd type the following words on these boards, but RIP Cure. Judging by those death throes, no one can say you didn't try.

I do not suspect T3tsuya any more than I would normally suspect him (or anyone else) for placing the first vote on her. I did find some votes last phase fishy; the start9 votes were a bit wasted, and some actions seemed a little contradictory, but it did get a little hectic towards the end. I will need to re-read the past few pages to pin-point the specifics.

Posting this for now while I contemplate (or get dragged onto LoL or GW2, whichever comes first).

149Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Level in gw2 so we can guild hall

150Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 10 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

TANGLED DEPTHS IS ANNOYING TO NAVIGATE, KIYOKO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum