Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 30]

121Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Cure

Cure

FIAL FREE TO LEAVE THE ROOM

tjios is a very awkward pafgetop but i still point accusatorially at you

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

122Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

Cure
start9
Mr. Alice

T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
drandahl
Sammiya
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice
start9
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice
start9
start9
Mr. Alice

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

123Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

PUNS ARE NOT WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

124Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Cure

Cure

WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH START9. THE ONLY PERSON LEFT IS SAMMIE. YOU CAn'T MAKE IT TO FIVE. IT'S A RUINED DREAM.

125Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I feel like Cute is town, now, from past games and it's matching up pretty well with how she behaves as town, so I'm going to Vote: Blaire/Mr. Aice andi've been ninja'd a bunch of times and don't want to literally ninja rolloever again like I once did in a part game which got me in ttrouble/suspicoon tossed my way/

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

126Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:I'm gonna go get food instead of loitering around waiting for my demise. I'll have you all know that THE SIDE WHO I WANT TO WIN IS THE ONE WHO HAD THE LEAST VOTES ON ME. >88T be very afraid town you have incured my metaphorical wrath.

i won't stop punning until i'm cold in the ground

Well go on then, fondue it.

We can't curd back time to change this.

127Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Cure

Cure

I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD. THE VOTES MEAN NOTHING.

YOU DDI THIS DRANDAHL. I'LL STEP ON YOU NEXT. MY CORPSE WILL REST ON YOU

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

128Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

high seraph wrote:
Honestly, I'll be looking funny at anyone who votes start9 during this game, as it's just not very compatible with our goal here. As T3t has also stated already, mafia has a lot of work to do in order to win the game, and they are not even guaranteed to get a clear NK every night phase.

You know what? I almost 90% of time vote no lynch in Day 1 in the end, because it's unfair to me to end someone game so early. Just because it's not in your plans doesn't mean that I'm scummy. I don't know what your plans are, you haven't really talked until after I vote. Right now, I don't have a clear reading on anyone, and since I have one vote, I choice what I felt was best.

129Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Cure wrote:
also also blaire was on my list of people i said I was willing to vote, and I felt her reasoning for voting me "You asked me to do something so I'm voting you!! ha!! take that", and I wouldn't mourn the loss of blaire very much, tbh, were why I voted her. Not just because she voted me.

Oh no no! I didn't mean it like that when I voted for you! That comment about  me doing something was directed for everyone who had previously asked me to talk more, not just you! D: Though if it included you, then alright, but it wasn't meant as like, anything solely towards you, so sorry if you felt personally affronted or anything...?

BUT NOW ALSO!!!!

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE VOTING START9 LIKE REALLY??? IF YOU DIDN'T GET MUCH THIS PHASE, YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT GONNA GET TOO MUCH NEXT PHASE EITHER UNLESS ROLLOVER GIVES YOU SOMETHING REALLY JUICY.

VOTE FOR SOMEONE

VOTE FOR ME, IF YOU WANT ((MAYBE SOMEONE WILL GET READS OFF THAT IDK!!!))

BUT PLEASE DO NOT WASTE A PHASE, TOWN

DO
NOT
WASTE
A
PHASE

130Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:BEING EXPENDABLE IS SO GRATING IT'S LIKE i"M JUST A PILE OF CHEESE RIGHT NOW

bad and fast photoshop because I haven't done this in months and am not talented enough to make Cure cheese strands

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 3z5QNh9

131Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Cure

Cure

START9 DOES LITERALLY NOTHING UNLESS FIVE PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT GUYS. EVEN IF IT OUTNUMBERED ME.

@lux literally me rn @ this thread

132Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Sammiya wrote:I feel like Cute is town, now, from past games and it's matching up pretty well with how she behaves as town, so I'm going to Vote: Blaire/Mr. Aice andi've been ninja'd a bunch of times and don't want to literally ninja rolloever again like I once did in a part game which got me in ttrouble/suspicoon tossed my way/

Ok wait a second.

Why did you say earlier that you weren't comfortable voting because you weren't sure anyone was 100% maf, and now you're voting for Mr Alice just by virtue of not wanting to vote Cure? Did something change to make you 100% certain Mr Alice was maf? Because that's a pretty huge shift.

The Mr Alice vote started as a revenge vote by Cure. You're worrying about suspicion getting tossed your way, but you're tying up the vote at literally the last minute with less than 10 minutes left in the phase. Regardless of what happens, I would like this expanded on a little bit.

133Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Cure

Cure

IT WASN'T A REVENGE VOTE BLAIRE WAS ALWAYS ON MY VOTE LIST TET

134Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Y'know, I'm just sitting here thinking that, for once, it's nice to not be the one on the hotseat for a strange post for once.

<3 Cure

And I've..."changed," Lux?
For better or worse? Heh...

135Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Cure

Cure

tbh tiki it's still your fault i'm dying because you're the only one that threw a random vote for no reason on me you'll get stepped on eventually

i won't forget this

the north remembers

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum