Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 30]

166Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Goddammit.

I bussed myself and high seraph hoping that if I was targeted it would go onto him instead, it would have been hilarious but it was ruined.

Also, there was no stun. That's interesting.

I'm washing my hands of this for awhile and I'll pick this up later. But I hope there can be some conversation about what I brought up.

167Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Is Lucas actually playing in this game.

Edit: OH SHIT HE IS

168Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Bah, I actually meant to reveal my vote at the last second before rollover, but forgot.

I actually attempted to have Luxaria and Sammiya bussed. Not sure that actually happened, but considering Rasei was hit, i'm going to assume she was bussed with a higher priority target the Mafia targeted.

169Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Wait, so you don't think mafia intended to kill Rasei? (Not accusing!!! Just making sure I understand what you're saying.)

170Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:18 pm

drandahl

drandahl

There are at least three possibilities here:

Maf wanted Rasei dead. No bussing.
Maf wanted someone else dead. NK bussed to Rasei.
Maf wanted someone else dead. NK was supposed to bus to another person, but town stole control of the bus.

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 181113_bus

If town bussed to Rasei, please stand up. That will eliminate the second case at least... unless Rasei bussed herself and the NK target, in which case we'll never know.

171Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

BUS BRAWL BUS BRAWL BUS BRAWL

(if i seem super active here all of a sudden, it's because i'm supposed to be studying)

172Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Also before anybody asks, the priority is BUS > STUN > PROTECT > NK

So the stun would have gone off before she was killed, meaning she wasn't the one to send out a stun. So that means someone else stunned her, or someone redirected onto her and she ate the stun while dying. Correct me if I am wrong.

I'll get to a longer response regarding other topics later tonight, but for drandahl:

I started on this post once I finished playing Life is Strange. After musing over it, I refreshed the thread and saw both Lucaseraph and Tiki had posted at 22:05 and 22:06 EST with votes for Cure. Since this naturally changed the situation, I posted what I had at 22:10 EST to get my thoughts out while I evaluated, since there was some discussion between Cure and others at that point in time. 16 minutes later, I posted a vote for Mr. Alice with the reasoning I've kept consistent across the 2-3 posts discussing the topic, and I stand by it.

I tried for a bus of T3tsuya and Mr. Alice, but I think I was too late with it. Too much indecision. I might detail the specifics of that indecision in the post I plan to do before bed, but my brain is fried right now.

173Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Well bus actions are picked at random from the bus garagepool, so it shouldn't matter when you sent it in, unless you literally sent it at/after rollover??

Also why would you put me on a bus w/ T3t I would just cry and pretend to not notice him please don't do that to me.

/brushes ur hair in mild distress

174Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

To be fair Blaire, I was going to bus Lux (who I saw as a potential target) with either Sammie or you, since I'm pretty sure one of you, though not the other, is Maf. I just chose Sammie instead. XD

175Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

....I'd be ok with that.

176Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If someone is stunned and subsequently killed, both the stun and kill would appear in rollover.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

177Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Okay, first off Vote: Start9

I am not going to be able to focus on the game for most of this phase due to taking a test that'll be running up until rollover for a college I just applied to. It's a five hour test, and I'll be spending tomorrow studying up until then, and I can not focus on the game.

I'm sorry about my absence, and hope things go well, Town!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

178Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

start9

Sammiya
start9

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

179Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Alright, I won't scream at Sammie for that vote, but I will say GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST!!!

Nobody else vote start9 though I swear to god.

180Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:16 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Some thoughts.

Leaning-town:
T3tsuya: As much as he's been active in discussion, it's been a lot of him defending himself. I do get where he's coming from in trying to start conversation early on, and I do think T3t's actions were potentially town-beneficial at first. Also claiming he bussed himself and High Seraph seems pretty in-line with a town aware of his own mortality. (Speaking of which, he seemed like a good maf target for last night due to his drive for conversation and his reputation. I Protected him in the event he was town and not maf, but I was really nervous in doing so since was quiet during the most of the night phase and only about 30% trusted him, on a scale from 100% distrust to 100% trust. I'm at a healthy 64% trust now.)

Mr. Alice: While I think it's a little odd to channel votes to herself so close to phase-end, I'll interpret that as town behavior. Even with only one hour left, it's still a little too risky a de-scumming play to run so early in the game... I'll trust her for now. She could have been town worried for being seen as scummy for being afk, or could honestly been wanting to drive more conversation. However, let's not turn this game into a martyranny please.

Lassei: RIP

Lux: I actually think lux has been pretty and natural clear in her reasoning assuming she's town. She's been pretty vocal, but she's been vocal enough with little standing out for me, so.. town-leaning for now.

Leaning-maf:
drandahl: Drandahl? You mean Dran-dome?

Not sure:
Sammiya: Would like to hear more from her.
Ninfia: Been helpful so far in discussion. Nothing screaming out to me yet.
Tiki: As usual, I'm nervous to read Tiki. I'm especially nervous to put him in the lynch-candidate hot seat based on previous games. I'm not leaning town on him either though, so he's a big "?" for now as I collect my thoughts. Will backread his posts another time.
high seraph: He's being just about as forward with his opinions in his own unique way as usual... Will have to backread his posts another time.

If I'm off on anything due to info I've skipped, I'm sorry. I'm making an effort here based on what I know at this time. I don't have a good maf-leaning list yet because I still need more time to think and re-read.

Regarding noncommittal start9: I am stating here and now that I 100% knew my vote on start9 during D1 was not going to change the tides of battle directly. I felt really uncomfortable with how people were piling onto Cure, and I never like to bandwagon vote. However I didn't particularly suspect anyone above Cure either (well, I did suspect T3t and Lux at that point, but not enough to force a triple-vote situation right before rollover). Also Cure was pretty damned at that point... if I were mafia, I'd probably try to keep her alive a little longer. Which is why I'm slightly sideglancing everyone who took advantage of the Blaire vote, even if I keep them in the Not Sure bucket for now.

Also, I love the Life is Strange soundtrack. One of my favorite road/travel music. Still have yet to play Episode 5....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum