Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 30]

271Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

YOU SAID YOU'D FOLLOW ME BUT I SAID I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A CHOICE, BUT THEN YOU VOTED SO I ASIDJASIDJASD

EDIT: OH THANK FUCK

272Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Yowza!!!

273Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

YAAAAAY

274Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

YES. GOING FOR A WALK. That was so exciting!

275Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ALSO I CAN'T FOLLOW YOUR LEAD WHEN YOU VOTE AT THE LITERAL LAST MINUTE XD

276Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

NOT FOR ME

JESUS CHRIST I NEED TO GO WALK OUTSIDE FOR A BIT I AM SO OVERHEATED

EDIT: @ TIKI ASDIAJKSIDJASDASDSDGFSDGFSFDG

277Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Tumblr_nym0waRcWk1qkb1m6o1_400

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

278Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

LUX

LUX

HEY, LUX

<3

279Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

the past hour

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 O855tFP

280Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Good news is, there is one fewer vote the Dome can coordinate on to skew the ballot.

281Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Good job, guys! Got one of the mafia.

...However, I would like a explanation from Mr. Alice on why she voted for me when I made it clear that I was highly unlikely to be able to be active this phase. I will admit my test ended before roll-over, but after that was done I was doing other college related things that drew my attention and focus, and doing other things to destress and relax before heading on in here to check and see what happened today.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

282Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Lux wrote:THE LONGEST NOVEL EVER:THE MOVIE: EXTENDED DIRECTOR'S CUT TL;DR EDITION....X

T3t wrote:I'm gonna VOTE: High Seraph because he is not an actual apple IRL

If ever I had to put up an example of overthinking it, this would be in the literal textbook. Holy crap. Lux I promise you can just say "I have a hunch" and people will be say things like "Neat" or "Kay".

Told you it was that not-apple lying liar. You guys should subscribe to my reasoning more often. People who lie about fruit are not out for your best interests. They're evil and low in fiber.

So I'm convinced either Sammiya or Mr Alice is mafia at this point. Enough that if things are next phase how they are now, I'll vote on one of them. I'm leaning toward one more than the other.

I think the other remaining Mafia is likely drandahl or Ninfia. Reason being I don't think Lux would have actually had a conniption like that if she were mafia because I think she'd consider that an insanely scummy defense herself, so she'd shy away from doing it. Realistically it's completely possible she could be building a good old fashioned T3t Tower of Bullshit. I really have nothing to go off of with anyone ever actually writing a defense that long and confusing. Especially when at the end, there was actually no conclusion on who to vote for.

I am aware this leaves Tiki out of the equation.

That is because my strategy for dealing with Tiki has evolved to ignoring literally every play he makes until the end unless there was something really glaringly contradictive. The biggest thing that's getting to me about Tiki right now was him acting upset over Lux hammering in the high seraph vote instead of letting it go to RNG. I don't think Tiki and Lux are on the same team, but I literally do not know with Tiki ever.

That's how I see it right now. If I live to next phase I think I have a solid vote in mind, but I think more discussion this phase is going to do a lot of good.

EDIT:

Evidently it's a real place.

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 QW0RgFJ

If Mr Alice ends up Maf, I am taking over executive control

283Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Sammiya wrote:Good job, guys! Got one of the mafia.

...However, I would like a explanation from Mr. Alice on why she voted for me when I made it clear that I was highly unlikely to be able to be active this phase.  I will admit my test ended before roll-over, but after that was done I was doing other college related things that drew my attention and focus, and doing other things to destress and relax before heading on in here to check and see what happened today.

Idk, you just felt weird to me from before. :'( It wasn't inactivity and I will honestly say that I am one of the last people who should be voting anyone for inactivity reasons, I am just not ok with that. I mean, if I'm wrong, then sorry, but I don't got many other feelings to go off of rn. D':

284Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I suppose that's fair, Blaire.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

285Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:09 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I'm sorry we've always honored our allies in the Sammich Kingdom and that will always hold true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum