Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 30]

301Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki wrote:
A thought occurs to me. While keeping targets secret, would anybody be opposed to plotting out actions for tonight (assuming it's within the rules)? Mostly, getting three people to commit to a bus, three to a stun, and maybe one to a protect.

If we had three people commit to a bus, three to a stun, and one to protect openly in thread mafia would obviously just lie about what they were actually going to do and vote to stun / bus the protector.

Making the kill target a nearly sure thing.

This is not a great suggestion for town.

302Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't think anybody understood what I was trying to say...

303Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, I'm here, but I haven't had the time to draft up a post I feel confident in. So here are some broad observations, some of which are from memory:

In my big, big post, I brought attention to the matter of which players are voting for which and whether or not mafia would be bussing each other to make certain members look innocent. T3tsuya, Ninfia, and myself all voted for high seraph, who in turn had voted for Blaire. high seraph suggested not wanting to vote for Ninfia because her being mafia seemed unlikely this early in the game, and also stated he kind of wanted to vote for Sammiya. Still, his "second-best" option was Mr. Alice.

The votes on high seraph came from first T3tsuya and then Ninfia. T3tsuya stated he was tempted to follow-up on drandahl (viewed as suspicious), but then voted high seraph because his posts felt unsubstantiated and just generally off, among other things. Ninfia more directly found seraph to be suspicious due to his criticism of start9 and his vote on Cure, and also said she found drandahl suspicious, and her most trusted was T3tsuya.

drandahl voted for himself, but early in the phase claimed he saw T3tsuya, Mr. Alice, and Lux as town. During the phase, Blaire then became his number one target and I believe he wanted to vote for her, presumably due to her posting mostly fluffy burgerville / hair brushing stuff. More specifically, he later said he found Blaire the most scummy after last phase. But previously regarding the last phase, he directly said he found her antics as "town behavior" and that a potentially de-scumming plan like such would be too risky as mafia. However, if Blaire was lynched and flipped town, he'd go after Lucas instead; but if high seraph flipped town from a lynch, he'd dig into Blaire and Tiki (and I'm not sure where that leaves him right now since he didn't cover Lucas being mafia).

For Blaire, herself, she later voted for Sammiya, finding her suspicious, but that she would have preferred to vote for high seraph, but didn't want to seem like she was bandwagoning him. Clarification later just yielded that Sammiya felt weird to her.

Tiki followed the vote on Blaire, stating throughout the phase that he was pretty sure one of Mr. Alice or Sammiya was mafia.

I'm not quite sure where Sammiya's thoughts are right now.

T3tsuya has now said he is convinced one of Sammiya and Mr. Alice are mafia, and that the remaining one is likely Ninfia or drandahl, viewing me as town and Tiki as whatever Tiki is when no one is looking directly at him at noon on the second Sunday of the month.

This is the general recap as best I can recall it. Make of all of that what you will, factoring in the NKs and the votes and who did what and when.  I think this coming NK, if it goes through, will help narrow down the pairings considerably. For the record:

high seraph / drandahl / Ninfia
high seraph / drandahl / T3tsuya
high seraph / drandahl / Mr. Alice
high seraph / drandahl / Tiki the Troll
high seraph / drandahl / Sammiya
high seraph / Ninfia / T3tsuya
high seraph / Ninfia / Mr. Alice
high seraph / Ninfia / Tiki the Troll
high seraph / Ninfia / Sammiya
high seraph / T3tsuya / Mr. Alice
high seraph / T3tsuya / Tiki the Troll
high seraph / T3tsuya / Sammiya
high seraph / Mr. Alice / Tiki the Troll
high seraph / Mr. Alice / Sammiya
high seraph / Tiki the Troll / Sammiya

+6 more if you consider myself to be mafia (though I guess if you're town, you'd only add 5 more since your pairing with me isn't possible).

I personally feel like there's one more mafia hiding in T3tsuya/Ninfia/drandahl, and another in Mr. Alice/Tiki/Sammiya, but one of those brackets could easily house a second. I have little opinion formed on Sammiya because she's been very quiet (for good reasons!), and as such I want to hear the most from her if her and I are both around. I believe my last post left my opinions on players, and I'm running out of time so I'll leave it at that for now.

P.S.
Spoiler:

304Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Tpms
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

05d 05t 02m 00s

drandahl
stunned

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 OLgxf2jDAY TWO BEGIN

Phase ends December 10 8:00pm PST

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

305Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, now that is kind of damning. Double-checking priority and everything to make sure I'm not missing something.

Edit: @ Kiyoko, it'd say if someone got protected, correct?

306Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Edit: @ Kiyoko, it'd say if someone got protected, correct?

I don't know, would it?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

307Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

=w=

308Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oooooh, Dylan, oooooh. :Oc

309Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. Almost wanna just jump on the vote right now, as Dran jumped up on my suspicion meter before that. I actually had bussed him with Lux, hoping the NK would be targeted toward Lux.

Edit: As in the NK aimed at Lux without bussing shenanigans. XD

310Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay. We're limited to one vote. Time to be thorough.

Naturally, this dramatically raises drandahl's scumminess, and I can see I'm not alone in viewing him as scummy in previous phases. I really would like for him to respond to my recap of his statements last phase, because he seemed to do a complete and contradictory switch with his opinion, on top of the bogus vote on himself (which could have been an honest mistake).

I have a lot of other thoughts for later, but the spotlight is on you, drandahl. Talk.

311Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Luxaria wrote: Ninfia has come across as extremey neutral and middle-ground, but I'm not sure where both fall right now, especially with Ninfia pursuing Lucas with a bit more clause than the other two people voting for him (read: you and me).

In what world is me being the first person to vote for the now confirmed maf member "neutral" and "middle ground"?

Here's a timestamp of the votes last round in EST

1. 12:02 am - Sammiya - start9
  2. 2:47 am - Drandahl - Drandahl (lol)
  3. 1:38 pm - Ninfia - High Seraph
  4. 4:25 pm - T3tsuya - High Seraph
  5. 8:07 pm - Mr. Alice - Sammiya
  6. 8:50 pm - High Seraph - Mr. Alice
  7. 10:49 pm - Tiki the Troll - Mr. Alice
  8. 10:58 pm - Luxaria - High Seraph

So I think you can understand that I'm pretty unimpressed with you having a scummy read on me? if I were mafia, why in the world would I waste my vote on start9 when I could have more or less locked the mislynch on cure then lead the lynch on Lucas? it doesn't make sense from a mafia perspective.

T3tsuya wrote:
I think the other remaining Mafia is likely drandahl or Ninfia. Reason being I don't think Lux would have actually had a conniption like that if she were mafia because I think she'd consider that an insanely scummy defense herself, so she'd shy away from doing it.

I think my above statement applies to this too. there is currently 0 reason for me to have behaved the way I have with my voting history and presses in thread as a mafia member.

tbh I think that Lux having a conniption reads a little. interestingly. I don't believe I've played a game with Lux where she's maf, but I think she'd feel the pressure to be just as wordy as usual. I feel as if she may well be constructing a Tower of Bullshit, or just saying words until people's eyes glaze over. it's a good strategy. I feel as if a public struggle over what way to vote is a pretty convincing way to cloak a last minute vote to secure a town like perception by throwing a teammate under the bus. ka-chunk, ka-chuck, lucas pancake.

Luxaria wrote:
The votes on high seraph came from first T3tsuya and then Ninfia.

as noted, this is obviously incorrect. I was the first vote.

I think a lot of what Lux says in this post is largely... fluff? "there's a mafia hidden in this group of three or this group of three"

so there's two mafia members among the six players left in the game? okay? I don't feel as if this information is all that useful. of course, this was said just before rollover so I suppose I shouldn't be so harsh?

also, I bussed myself and Drandahl last night. so there is a possibility someone attempted to stun me last night and it caught the NK sender.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

312Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ehm, I think you are massively misreading my words.

Ninfia wrote:In what world is me being the first person to vote for the now confirmed maf member "neutral" and "middle ground"?

Full context:

Luxaria wrote:I've had a scummy read on drandahl, and Ninfia has come across as extremey neutral and middle-ground, but I'm not sure where both fall right now, especially with Ninfia pursuing Lucas with a bit more clause than the other two people voting for him (read: you and me). You kind of fit in somewhere beneath Ninfia in my reads, since while you're as enigmatic as ever (because I'm a wary individual that doesn't extend trust lightly), you have been exceptionally proactive. You're not fully cleared for me, but I have no reason to be suspicious of you, so you're low priority at the moment.

So, this was in response to T3t who actually did say he thinks mafia is either you or drandahl. I was running down his list (he paired off Sammiya and Mr. Alice; you and drandahl; claimed I was town; and that Tiki is... an enigma) and got to you and drandahl, mentioned I had a scummy read on drandahl, and that you had come across as middle of the pack without having really skewed dramatically to one direction; I did not view you as scummy, but I hadn't cleared you yet, nor have I cleared anyone. I highlighted that you pursuing high seraph with the most conviction is of importance in figuring your position, and then I followed these statements up by saying T3tsuya is "somewhere beneath Ninfia in my reads", suggesting he's the bottom and you're right above him.

Where did I suggest I had a scummy read on you?

I don't feel like I posted fluff; I always include a lot of my thoughts, speculation, analysis, and try to be as helpful and cautious as I can. I've been described as the type to speculate into space. The only "fluffy thing" I'd agree on is having all of the pairs highlighted. I had intended to thoroughly analyze and mark off pairings, but in the end I ran out of time (I've been working on building a new PC all day for a family member), and I was having trouble processing my broad notes of everyone's actions (as included in the same post). I thought I had a chance of dying (I voted for a protect on myself last night), so I wanted to try and recap and encourage players to pay attention to how those pairings would play out if I wasn't around to do so. Also, if you went back you'd find in smaller games I had a tendency to do the pairing charts and analyze them out quite often. That was my intent here, but, as noted, time constraints.

I did get it wrong, though. You did vote for high seraph first--my apologies. As noted, I was working half off of memory at that point.

I'll try to keep my posts less exhaustive in the future since I feel very self-conscious about their length, now. I apologize.

313Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ack, I wasn't intending to make you self conscious about their length. I think its good to have people who make long posts.

I will concede that I misread your post in that I assumed that the first part of it was applying to both Dran and myself. give me a few minutes to go back and reread!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

314Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Final comment for full-disclosure:

If you're wondering why T3t is below you in my reads, despite your voting patterns and behavior (as you outlined and commented), it's largely because of my... let's call them delicate experiences with T3tsuya. Simply put, I long ago noticed that after my first exposure to him, I had a tendency to view every syllable he uttered as coming from an evil villain twirling a dastardly mustache, pistol pointed beneath the table at his guest--and the only other players that come close to this bias are Kiyoko and nautilus, except instead of a mustache I guess Kiyo just like... has an unsettling twitch in her cat ears, and nautilus just stares at you silently.

So my solution is to just force myself to view T3tsuya as town-ish as I can and save him for last unless something else comes up, since even when he's mafia he puts on a good town show, and I like keeping high speculators around regardless of alignment. Easier to fill out all of the blanks and determine his objective.

So he's been proactive, talkative, voiced lots of thoughts, and I don't have a reason to suspect him. You are just right above him. I also tend never to view anyone as cleared unless I have an overwhelming amount of evidence to do so, because I really heavily try to avoid being blindsided.

... I actually remember a game where alca got protected or whatever N0, and Kiyoko was like idfk a cop or something, and I spent half the game wondering when the two of them were going to admit they're both mafia.

315Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 21 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:... I actually remember a game where alca got protected or whatever N0, and Kiyoko was like idfk a cop or something, and I spent half the game wondering when the two of them were going to admit they're both mafia.

Thank you, Lux, for reminding me of my first hand as a Mafia, from start to finish...where Blaire, Plottie, and I failed to successfully kill ANYBODY. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum