Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 54]

661Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:20 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If I need to be killed I don't mind it because I'm essentially vanilla now, but umm! I am actually also very difficult to kill. ;v; I'm not going to say how to kill me unless you guys really want to kill me, but it's nothing as powerful as the roles mentioned in the rollover hints.

662Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:46 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Alright, this is kind of working out how I thought it would.

First off, I jailed high seraph. I can jail him every night by talking at him. I will continue to jail him every night until either he or I dies. The fact there was no night kill last night confirms for me that he is the last mafia and I sure hope it confirms it for everyone else too. If anyone still has any doubts in their mind please share them and back them up.

As for the maf not being able to be killed while someone is still alive, I think we should talk more extensively about that. High seraph has a gun. I don't particularly think he's going to shoot the person that his immortality is linked to, but he is going to shoot someone and I don't particularly think I can stop that unless it's a night action only, in which case he will still be jailed.

Is there anyone here that has a role that suggests you're immortal and linked to a maf who is also immortal? IS SOMEONE ACTUALLY A HORCRUX?

Actually, Lux said was going to submit a role pertaining to me having a Horcrux, did any of that weirdness get through? Is someone a lich? Speak up people, now's the time.

Game plan for the rest of the game should be figuring out who has to die and religiously lynching high seraph until we figure out that person.

So

Vote: High Seraph

This post needs to be more wordy so I am going to make it more wordy by explaining how this post needs more words in it. More words equals more explanation and less room for doubt as to the validity of my words. I am Luxaria and I am writing a novel to accompany my post.

663Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I think I need to add on to that that I know high seraph doesn't actually have the gun in his possession. But if he somehow gets it we can likely rule out the person he's going to shoot as the person keeping him alive and if one of us ends up with the gun, we need to hold on to it until we decide who needs to get taken out behind the shed.

I think now is the time for everyone to come forward with their roles, what out remaining options are, and what everyone thinks in terms of what is keeping him alive.

Spoiler:

664Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:21 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm sorry, I had no idea Kiyoko would actually make someone a horcrux. ;w;

... although, I did mention in the unnamed role that the player would have the option to select another player and... keeping this player alive would be paramount to this particular role's powers. Hmmm.

T3tsuya wrote:I am Luxaria and I am writing a novel to accompany my post.

=w=

665Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:47 am

high seraph

high seraph

OH MY GOD THE MAFIA IS TRYING TO FRAME ME SMH

666Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:07 am

Cure

Cure

Text knows my role. I am not really comfortable coming forward about its exact nature for my own safety.

667Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:08 am

Cure

Cure

By text autocorrect means tet

668Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:10 am

Cure

Cure

But if Lucas doesn't have the gun anymore i am probably safe. My role is easily deduced from the last few posts.

669Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

The way I view it, there's two possibilities on who it could be that has Lucas being immortal: T3tsuya if it's based on the horcrux thing or Alcasync due to her role apparently being hard to kill.

Or maybe it's based on whoever had the fairy role last game in part? (I think that was Lux?)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

670Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:There is at least one town who cannot be killed at night.

Since Lucas doesn't have his gun anymore? According to tet. And I will trust tet on this, I guess. And hope that this is the pun gun and not another gun. And hope this doesn't come back to bite me (especially since Lucas seems to be pushing suspicion on me and probably wouldn't want me to die because then he'd have no one to weakly claim is maf anymore)

This is me.

671Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't think I'd be the horcrux/phylactery or whatever, Sammiya, because I was dead when Lucas was attacked and he didn't die. Unless he had some tertiary protection on himself that picked up the slack during that phase.

If I'm reading your post correctly, I mean. But either way, I do think T3tsuya or alcasync are probably the likely targets. I guess nothing rules out Cure or Sammiya if Lucas can choose the target, and I can't be certain if he can since I specifically told Kiyoko the target could be chosen by player or the host depending on balance.

672Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:04 pm

alcasync

alcasync

In that case I'm probably the safest to sacrifice, but umm! I am 3x bulletproof/lynchproof, so it will take three phases to kill me.

673Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:40 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:In that case I'm probably the safest to sacrifice, but umm! I am 3x bulletproof/lynchproof, so it will take three phases to kill me.

Jesus goddamn christ we are going to be here for years.

Cure wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:There is at least one town who cannot be killed at night.

Since Lucas doesn't have his gun anymore? According to tet. And I will trust tet on this, I guess. And hope that this is the pun gun and not another gun.

That was me extrapolating from the fact that Kiyo said the gun was in play but no one has it, yet.

So the way I see it is this. I agree with Sammie and what other people are saying that the most likely candidates for being an actual phylactery are Alcasync and myself. Alcasync because she is so hard to kill, and me because of the role that Lux might have started on, and it just seems like something Kiyo would do since she likes to remind me I'm in Slytherin.

Like I said, I can jail high seraph every night. We can start working down Alca's incredible lynchproof bubble and then try high seraph, if that doesn't work, we can lynch me after the literal goddamn week it takes to get that done to see what happens. If anyone else has any better ideas let's talk about them.

Cure is telling the truth about her role being passive. I think we have everyone's alignment pretty well established at this point and I'm not certain high seraph can do anything about it until we kill him.

I'm half wondering if he can, because Kiyo hasn't suggested early rollovers in lieu of the fact we essentially have him locked. But at the same time I'm absolutely certain she'd just let it draw out for the laugh factor.

Lets talk about what we think, because right now I think the best course of action is to wear down alca, then try for the seraph kill, then if he's still alive we kill me then him. It's pretty low risk given that high seraph alone has to completely wipe us out.

I need more words to make this post more wordy here is some more words to make a wordier post more wordy.

674Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

It's a day phase, right?

vote: alcasync

675Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 45 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

T3tsuya wrote:Alcasync because she is so hard to kill, and me because of the role that Lux might have started on, and it just seems like something Kiyo would do since she likes to remind me I'm in Slytherin.

To clarify. T3tsuya's Horcrux, as I envisioned it, had nothing to do with immortality/protection and more to do with the player harnessing T3tsuya's sarcasm, spite, and wicked energies used on innocent, unsuspecting, peaceful people (like faeries) by being a re-tread of his previous roles and personality, involving egotistical writing quirks and curses on other players. I also had the headcanon that it'd affect another player when you died, given the horcrux nature. So that could be where the connection is forged. In what I submitted, it's more like you're the Harry Potter to T3tsuya's Voldemort, and you have siphoned some of his powers, as opposed to you being the Voldemort that made a horcrux.

I'll be frank at this point.

The fifth role had the working name "Time Traveler" and was modeled after the idea of resetting the entire thread to an earlier point in the game, meaning resetting player abilities and reverting deaths. The player would choose their Mayuri-esque target and labor to save them from deaths, creating new timelines in the game of mafia. Quirks involved having their text faded away as they no longer had a true form across all timelines. One version even involved the idea of starting the entire game over, with the re-drawing of alignments and roles.

I had a lot of trouble working this into an actual role that wasn't anti-fun as hell, so I just submitted the idea to Kiyoko. She later claimed to use aspects of all six roles, so she said. alca then commented that her previous death-related roles included going back in time to prevent her death, thus my suspicions that this aspect of the role may have been incorporated.

In all likelihood, it's not in--and if it is, it's been significantly understated like my other role ideas. Like the cardboard box role, which was literally "You can do anything you want, have fun", but had hidden puzzle constraints for the player to work through via mod interaction (much like Lucas now has to do by fulfilling conditions to achieve so many different things). This said, the entire premise of the fifth role was centered around saving one person and resetting the thread, so if these aspects weren't included, there's not a whole lot else Kiyoko could have drawn from to add to this gigantic role she made for Lucas. Alternatively, she might have just overestimated in her paraphrasing of the role; there could be no traces of the fifth role in Lucas' kit, in the end.

Anyway, that's all I have for now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum