Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN]

+10
Rasei
Sammiya
alcasync
high seraph
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Cure
drandahl
Kiyoko
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 54]

736Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Vote: alcasync

This game is suffering.

I'm going to host a minigame soon.

737Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:21 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: alcasync

Whomever has the gun, please use it wisely.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

738Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 am

high seraph

high seraph

Hahahahaha I can actually be jailed every night phase!!! This game is not gonna end anytime soon.

vote: T3tsuya stop jailing me and slipping love letters under the door, they're too cute.

739Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

So, uh, I have the second gun. I found both guns last night while procrastinating on something else I should've been doing.

For the record from what I know of the game behind the scenes it appears possible that either side can win without the help of the guns. I feel like if me receiving the guns would have broken the game I probably wouldn't have been allowed to claim them, but idk for sure

i've also been informed by kiyoko that i can:
a) shoot her
b) shoot myself
c) shoot any player in this game and interfere with it
d) shoot people who aren't even playing

I kind of want to do a or c but I don't want to interfere with the game unless people agree to it because it'd be kind of a jerk move to just randomly off someone who's playing the game without their consent

If you want me to be That Person, The True Apple Self, then I am going to * this by saying that if you want me to use the gun as an actual tool to interfere with the fabric of this game, President Snofa style, then you must be okay with potentially being a target of the gun yourself

I don't know what happens if I shoot Kiyoko tbh

740Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Chose A or C! Also I am very sad you found them. I spent many many hours looking for them, rereading random games and praying that it would end so I could kill a certain person.

741Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

dear naut

i dare u 2 shoot me

xoxo
blaire

742Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Blair is innocent! Stands in front of Blair

743Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Please don't shoot kiyo and ruin the game for us. Also please don't shoot any player other than alca and ruin the game for us.

ty.

744Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Cure

Cure

*alca because we need to kill alca to kill lucas and alca is currently okay with being a sacrifice and we have to blow through two more protects and it'd be cool if we could take them both off today

745Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

N I G H T F O U R

flavor flav

T3tsuya hasn't posted in over 48 hours. alcasync was randomly targeted to be killed, but it failed.
alcasync hasn't posted in over 48 hours. T3tsuya was randomly targeted to be killed. He was town.
alcasync was lynched. She was town.

Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 QzkTS0f

blahblah 9pm

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

746Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh my.

747Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Cure

Cure

zzzzzzzzz maybe lucas won't read the thread

748Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

What. What happened.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

749Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard, still looking for a gun. Is making a sign that says LOOKING FOR GUN!

750Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] - Page 50 Empty Re: Roles from a Santa Hat [TOWN WIN] Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't think there are any more guns, Rasei?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 54]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum