Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 50]

211[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thanks, Kiyo! But damn it...what is it about these boards that I so easily misread quotes sometimes?

Cure wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:That, or you did edit it to make me look bad.

:V You don't need me to edit a post to do that.

Edit: (an actual edit) Tet and me are the same person, yes, you found it out. I'm very adept at using sockpuppet accounts.

Also, the weird vibes were moreso from your post suggesting that you WANTED to lynch sammie to "test her claim", even if you immediately went I MEAN STUNNERS ARE USEFUL SO WE SHOULDN'T BUT, I STILL WANT TO. Why would you even say that? Like, what good could possibly come from saying something like that?

Again, blame the Gakuen game. =P You're right about that, that you, and the other Mafia from it wanted to test it to get me lynched, but mutiple Town suggested it too. The only reason I didn't completely learn the wrong lesson from that traumatic experience is thanks to the noob, "How to play Mafia" doc. XD

212[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Cure

Cure

We didn't want to test it to get you lynched. We wanted to get you lynched so we made an excuse. Also, you claimed lynchproof, didn't you? (Unless I'm remembering incorrectly). Suggesting we lynch a scummy lynchproof to test their claim (Mafia will often claim lynchproof when under suspicion to get people to not lynch them) is VERY different from suggesting we lynch a Not Really Scummy stunner claim. Like, there's no way to verify a stunner claim with a lynch, and the only way to verify a lynchproof claim is by lynching them. You should probably not compare salami to oranges if you want anyone to take your arguments seriously. Mafioso. >:O

213[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Now that we've heard from both sides of T3t, I'd really like it if alcasync would post, otherwise she's my D2 vote 100%.

Okay, I should actually stop joking about this since it'll just add to the confusion. For the record, T3tsuya and alcasync are not playing, if... if anyone had any doubts. uwu

214[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:37 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:Now that we've heard from both sides of T3t

Both sides of Raie

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:37 pm; edited 1 times in total

Last edited by Cure on Sun 03 Jan 2016, 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : editing for Reasons)

215[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... is totally confuse but plans if there is a nk, she with voteball cure

216[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

In that game I was lynchproof if I had the most votes, but was given detention if I got the 2nd most, along with the person who got the most.

But no, a good chunk of Town really wanted to give two Town detention with a single ballot, just to "test" it.

I still don't get the logic. XD

217[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If I remember correctly, I did not want vote you second.

218[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:If I remember correctly, I did not want vote you second.

My one and only friend in that game. XD

219[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended. Rollover soon.

220[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:06 pm

high seraph

high seraph

hides behind my snowfort

221[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg lux the wait is killing me

222[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

IT'S COMING. I made two mistakes and have had to redo the entirety of rollover actions twice. PATIENCE.

223[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK IM SORRY LMAO. IM GETTING RLY ANXIOUS OMG but pls take ur time xoxoxo

224[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I have to wonder just how active everyone was tonight if it's causing you so many woes, Luxie. XD

225[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 15 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

(pagebottoms. enjoy ur pagetop lux)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum