Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

466[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:Because I was at 5 snow, and wanted mafia to target me instead of someone with less snow for the night kill. I wouldn't die yet nor do I want to lose the game.
Rasei. Tiki obviously had control over his target (given that it said HIS TARGET in the text. also Lucas flipped out afterwards). Mafia would know who Tiki targeted given that Tiki was mafia. You saying Tiki targeted you would NOT trick mafia, because mafia would know it was a lie. Do you see what I'm getting at here? So it implies you were trying to trick town because that sort of trick would not fool mafia.

467[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If Mr.Alice is a stunner and Sammy is a stunner; I'm betting that Mr.Alice is the mafia except Sammy has been claiming Town Stunner from the beginning and is close to Dran. If Dran is really mafia then it would be a good thing to have Sammy be his friend.

@Cure ... I didn't think of that. I did just finished a 11.5 hour work day, and tend not to think after finishing one of those.

468[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:@Cure   ... I didn't think of that. I did just finished a 11.5 hour work day, and tend not to think after finishing one of those.

...Ow.

469[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I stunned Ninfia, so that means the mafia stunner stunned drandahl.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

470[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Sammie was the only person who people generally assumed was town on D1, she would be the perfect ally for a mafia under suspicion to befriend. Sammie is also a very nice and trusting person (I'm sorry Sammie-chan for Gakuen maf QAQ) so I think she'd believe someone who entered into a pm alliance with her even if they were a lying mafioso.

I agree that one of drandahl and blaire is probably maf. pretty sure it's drandahl for now.

If drandahl somehow flips town I propose one of two likely possibilities

1: Drandahl is a miller (friendly, makes lots of friends, very nice and amiable person were things that were implied from the role glimpse Rasei got. This is a perfect miller candidate. Blending in with town because he befriends all of them).
2: Blaire is a Mafia stunner, stunned drandahl, and mafia withheld the NK to frame him.
3: I guess ninfia could also be mafia but I still have no real reason to believe she's mafia, and I feel like her actions in the thread have been largely pro-town.

I'm not sure which is more likely but this is, of course, only if drandahl ends up flipping town and we're not there yet (I'm just throwing out likely scenarios so we can have a plan of action if this phase goes belly up). I find it very hard to believe that they're both town, and even harder to believe that they're both mafia, since Blaire has been gunning for Drandahl the whole game.

Edit: Sammie says she stunned Ninfia, which I'll believe, but I find it VERY hard to believe that mafia woud stun drandahl, someone who has been on the radar of almost every player in this thread. The stun on drandahl reads as VERY town to me. OR, alternatively, a mafia teammate stunning drandahl to clear him of suspicion and paint a target on sammie's target's back. actually holy shit that'd be pretty plausible.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)

471[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Before I vote, I'm going to wait for everyone else to speak. I'm going to go to bed because I work both jobs tomorrow as well.

Lux, if does the nk show up if the target doesn't die?

472[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:Edit: Sammie says she stunned Ninfia, which I'll believe, but I find it VERY hard to believe that mafia woud stun drandahl, someone who has been on the radar of almost every player in this thread. The stun on drandahl reads as VERY town to me. OR, alternatively, a mafia teammate stunning drandahl to clear him of suspicion and paint a target on sammie's target's back. actually holy shit that'd be pretty plausible.

Okay think about this for a second. Scenario: 

Mafia A is a stunner 
Mafia B is in a PM alliance with the town stunner. 
Mafia B and Town Stunner decide who town stunner is going to stun. 
Mafia A then stuns Mafia B in order to make it look like the town stunner's target is Mafia because everyone generally believes the town stunner to be town because no one has counter-claimed them.
Town Stunner genuinely believes Mafia B to be town and that their target is mafia and sent the NK so they back them up in the thread

473[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

...That would make a pretty viable strategy for mafia to use, particularly since they knew for a pretty long time I was the town stunner since I claimed early on.

Gakuen mafia flashbacks all over again. 'sobs

Vote: Drandahl

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

474[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sammy why did you decide to stun Ninfia instead of someone else?

475[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:58 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya made her own targeting decision, but communicated in doc. I don't think I influenced that decision too much.

476[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei wrote:Lux, if does the nk show up if the target doesn't die?

Rollover will not announce protected kills.

477[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I also asked Sammiya directly in the doc who we should friend next, and went with her decision. There was some communication around this, and I'm saying this for full transparency.

478[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, either you're mafia or you're tunnelvisioned. Also what do you think about a blaire+ninfia maf team? You haven't addressed that, unless I've missed it.

479[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luxaria wrote:
Rasei wrote:Lux, if does the nk show up if the target doesn't die?

Rollover will not announce protected kills.

So there could have been a night kill that was protected against.

480[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 32 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei wrote:If Mr.Alice is a stunner and Sammy is a stunner; I'm betting that Mr.Alice is the mafia except Sammy has been claiming Town Stunner from the beginning and is close to Dran.

nah, i cant stun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum