Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 50]

301[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   T w o ]

Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Rasei vs. Cure Cure
high seraph vs. Rasei Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs. high seraph
Ninfia vs. Tiki the Troll
Mr. Alice vs. Tiki the Troll
Sammiya vs. Tiki the Troll
drandahl vs. Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll VI
Cure I

Last edited by Luxaria on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

302[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Speaking of voting, Dran, Blaire? Which way do you guys want to vote?
Right now, I'm pretty cool with anyone not named me. XD

Edit: Oh yeah, Sammie too, lean toward anyone?

303[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

what are u blaire, hiS MOM?????

304[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:05 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Drandahl's role is a bit more then "yo, your buds with him now", but I don't have his permission to divulge more, but it's something that makes me doubt that it would be a role given to a mafia member. Which is why I'm so certain now he's town.

And for Tiki-voting: Voting for Tiki always makes me nervous given all of the other games I've seen with him.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

305[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:06 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Although, he's about the only person I'm relatively certain is town.

306[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm starting to get kind of frustrated because I'm not saying I'm just suspicious of Tiki. I'm flat out claiming that I investigated Tiki and got a mafia read. Tiki's track record is irrelevant in this case.

I'm willing to trust Sammie somewhat on Drandahl for now. But this does nothing to dissuade my suspicions towards Rasei at all. And Tiki is straight up mafia. Seriously. There's actually no reason NOT to lynch Tiki. There is not a better lynch candidate at this point, and if anyone suggests we No Lynch again I'm gonna slap 'em.

I WISH KIYO WASn'T DEAD.

307[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph wrote:what are u blaire, hiS MOM?????

bitch i might be (no i'm not)
(sorry for calling you a bad word ; - ;)
(i wanted to be funny BUT NOW I JUST FEEL MEAN)
(-WAILS-)

also, tiki, man, i really don't know

you, drandahl, and rasei are all lookin pretty bad rn, and i'm tempted to vote for one of you, you know?

i thought sammiya talking more about the thing drandahl did might make him seem more town, but...it really...doesn't....at least for me??

idk man, i just....dk

i guess i'll Vote: Tiki the Troll for now since it looks like that's where this is heading and see if anything leads me to change that before rollover :'(

308[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I swear if Tiki is a bomb or town, I will be very unhappy, but for now Vote: Tiki

If it's a Tiki-bomb scenario, I will be tearing out my hair. Or something.

309[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

BLAIRE

Y U DO DIS 2 ME

310[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

YOU'VE DONE IT TO ME BEFORE, WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED

311[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yeah, okay there's really nothing that Tiki is doing to make me want to change my vote, haha. anyway, some thoughts in no particular order:

Mr. Alice - I don't really have a scummy read on blaire. She's participating as much as usual and seems to be putting thought into everything, so I don't actively suspect her

Tiki the Troll - I am reasonable trusting cure that she did indeed investigate him. There's no reason in my mind for cure to lie about this so.

Ninfia - it me

Cure - why on earth would a maf put the spotlight on herself like this in order to lynch pretty much anyone? It's surreal to even think that because if tiki flips down, she's next.

Rasei - ??????????????????????????????

Sammiya - still fine with sammiya, but I am very concerned by my funny snow. I had things in order, you know. I suppose there is more going on with her role than just a stun? perhaps on nights she doesn't stun she runs around.

drandahl - I think that the reasons people are sideeying him have been stated well enough. I don't really have anything else to add, to those unfortunately.

high seraph - I'm intrigued but I don't have any sort of scum read on him either. I suppose the age question has something to do with his role? are you the snow hall monitor, lucas. are you.

but yeah! I have a friend over tonight so I might not be around till well after rollover, but that's the gist of my thoughts???

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

312[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:YOU'VE DONE IT TO ME BEFORE, WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED

BECAUSE

OF ALL PEOPLE

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ONCE I'M GONE

THIS THREAD WILL BECOME 1000% LESS ENTERTAINING

313[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:03 pm

high seraph

high seraph

sAMMIE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

@blaire bitch pls ༼ つ ͠° ͟ ͟ʖ ͡° ༽つ

314[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Honestly, Tiki hasn't been giving me bad vibes this game (so good job to him if he's mafia). At this point though it's a trust Cure or distrust Cure moment. I feel uncomfortable with the way she's presented this new information, and I normally don't like just "going with the group."

Honestly there's been enough Tiki votes at this point that I doubt my vote's going to matter. On this note, knowing I'm town and being 90% certain Sammiya is town is making me nervous about the number of votes on an alleged mafia.

That said, I don't think Raie as mafia would really need to conduct some really weird "put raie in the limelight" dance unless they were certain they'd win tonight. Still, I'll operate under an assumption of trust.... vote: Tiki, to make sure that happens.

Sorry, Tiki. I stole your snow and now I steal your soul. If it's a Tiki-bomb scenario, I will probably be laughing pretty wildly as a ghost.

Also, re: dran-age, I've had a college degree and a salaried job for few years now, but no wife and kids, if that helps you nail down my age range (and, I suppose, sexuality, by my choice of words).

315[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Eh, might as well steal a pagetop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum