Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 50]

286[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:04 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   T w o ]

Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Rasei vs. Cure Cure
high seraph vs. Rasei Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs. high seraph
Ninfia vs. Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll III
Cure I

287[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:23 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Haha sorry, I' being quiet because I don't have much else to say on my end, on top of being busy irl. I also know that today's lynch is important, so I want to throw these snowballs wisely, you know? Honestly not super sure what to think about this whole....triangle debacle right now haha....I'm just standing in line trying to get a parking pass before the parking cops get me....cries...

288[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:28 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:IT'S FUCKING DELICIOUS and I'm only sharing with nautilus.

;_; <3

289[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 am

drandahl

drandahl

Okay, only have a bit of time to post. Will try to hop on again soon...

Cure: She did push a bit on me in the beginning and she’s been pretty vocal… still, maybe not the best candidate for lynch. However her pointing fingers at Tiki has been really odd. I guess Rasei could inspect Raie tonight and we could push Tiki's death to tomorrow... though I'm still juggling whether that's waiting too long to act.

Blaire: is quiet (for irl reasons, she claims, and I’ll believe). I'm feeling uncomfortable lynching her given everything at this point... I can understand if she's been busy.
Tiki: is tiki. Is also not voting himself, which is good.
Ninfia: some scummy vibes, as posted by other people? Still developing opinion...
Rasei: is town-supportive enough that she’s de-scummed in my book for now. I trust that she has some weak or fuzzy form of role cop.
Lucas: is de-scummed in my book for now
Sammiya: is de-scummed in my book for now
Drandahl: is now enjoying happy snow time with a friend

...still thinking, sorry. Grabbing some food and then will hop on in the afternoon PST.

290[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:44 am

Cure

Cure

Rasei's arguments make exactly 0 sense. It all hinges on her saying last phase that she was going to vote me if there was an NK. Barring the NK sender being stunned, of course there's going to be an NK that makes no sense. And singling me out as the target in advance makes even LESS sense. Also she wasn't suspicious of me or anything during the early part of the phase which means Rasei has not interacted with me at all during night phases or "looked at my clothing" or anything and going "I'M GOING TO VOTE THIS PERSON TOMORROW IF SOMEONE DIES TONIGHT" is so flipping baseless and scummy i am just going to brush it off at this point

Also drandahl going "well we could wait to vote tiki" then who do you propose we lynch? wtf. I don't find Rasei trustworthy AT ALL, so I think holding off on this lynch of a MAFIA MEMBER (tiki is mafia) to wait for a scummy persons's analysis of me, a third person, is so convoluted and unnecessary when we can just cut out the middle man and lynch tiki. if tiki flips town, kill me tomorrow or tonight I don't care.. He's mafia though, so he won't. ME POINTING FINGERS AT TIKI IS NOT ODD WHEN I FLIPPIN' INVESTIGATED HIM AND HE TURNED UP SCUM

Also one-off cops are a thing. Hint: There's numerous roles I could be. 

huffs grumpily and scowls at all of you

291[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Cure

Cure

Also keep in mind that if I WERE a mafia member trying to do a gambit and lynch a random townie, Tiki would be the LAST person I'd choose. I'd pick literally anyone else in the game over Tiki if I was just picking a random person to end the game quickly. Tiki is notoriously difficult to lynch so why would I bother pushing a lynch on him if I didn't have an Actual Reason (which I do. also, I'm not mafia. Also tiki is mafia)

tiki might say it's because I have a vendetta against him and just want him out of the game, but that would be implying I let my feelings decide my actions in mafia (which I do not, for the record) and also implying that said feelings are anything other than indifference (which they're not, for the record). 

vote tiki for maf because he's maf yOU GUYS.

292[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I will post my findings tonight when I get to my computer, since I cannot copy and paste on my phone. Cure, its the tunneling on Day 1. If Dran is really town, then at least one of the people that voted against him is mafia. I already ruled out Kiyoko as mafia because of my findings on night one, which lead to either you or Ninfia as mafia. To my gut, you are the more likely mafia. Now I'm going to hurry up eat lunch before my other job starts

293[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm "notoriously hard to lynch?" Since when? XD

Granted, I get that whole benefit of the doubt thing. "He said something scummy! ... But, it's Tiki, so it can slide for now." But that usually gets followed up a phase or two later with, "Leads are slim, and only one person has given off scummy vibes, so, say by to Tiki, everyone."

Also, I don't think I've seen a self-proclaimed cop rail so hard to get a lynch since the last game Lux hosted. Those claims made by me (or rather, El Zorro, oh, ho, ho!)...the insane cop. XD

Would Lux pull the same thing twice? Hmm, maybe not. But we know it's not beyond her either, heh.

294[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei your reasoning still doesn't make any sense to me. While I'm still content to think that Sammie is probably town, her word does not guarantee that Drandahl is not mafia, and he hasn't been doing or saying anything to indicate otherwise (Also, since I trust neither you nor him, you advocating for him means nothing to me). Also, when you say Ninfia, don't you mean Blaire? Because Ninfia did not vote for Drandahl on D1, and Blaire was the first to raise suspicions against him. Also this phase has nothing to do with Drandahl I've been content to mostly leave him alone since the phase started and you're the ones that keep dragging the subject back along with my suspicions ?????

@tiki I've seen insane/naive/paranoid cops like... three times in my entire time playing mafia (outside of the standard 4cop setup games). I doubt there's one in this game, and being an insane cop makes no sense flavor-wise with my role, so I'm just going to rule that out as Very Unlikely.

Also, whenever I've been an investigative role and I hit a mafia member, you can bet I've always claimed and tunneled them into oblivion to get them lynched. My life (especially at this point in the game) is not nearly as valuable as getting a mafia member lynched.

Last edited by Cure on Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)

295[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I don't know. El Zorro, The Ballroom Dancer, had flavor all about being able to get people to divulge their secrets...then it turned out he was just an idiot.

It fit well with my characterization of him, but still. XD

296[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:26 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok, thank you Rasei, I can sort of see what you mean with your vote now. From drandahl's role flavor about making friends, you assume that he's town and, therefore, at least one of the people who voted against him last phase are likely to be mafia. That's reasonable, but still hasn't convinced me entirely.

My gut is telling me that both drandahl and Rasei are mafia, even though I really don't understand their strategy here. Maybe Tiki is mafia too, maybe he isn't mafia, idfk. But everything that has come up about drandahl's role so far has made my eyebrows go up and up and up like a voteball trying to target a "no lynch". FWIW, this might all just be in my head and maybe I'm overanalyzing things. I would go into a detailed explanation about how I got to this conclusion but, if I wanted to do that, I would have to claim. And I don't really want to claim yet.

Btw I haven't forgotten Sammie is involved, but I think the only confirmation about drandahl's role she can give us is limited to getting a pm saying "drandahl is your buddy". (smh tbh sammie i thought we were friends)

Anyway, I'll be upfront and say that I'm not a detective, I'm not a watcher, and that I haven't even managed to get a single action in all game aS YOU ALREADY KNOW. So these conclusions rely on posts and roleclaim interpretation alone, and I promise I'll dig into this eventually. I'm also going to say that drandahl and I have a similar role and, because of that, I think we probably wouldn't be in the same team.

I only have one question for drandahl.

drandahl........

how old are you?

297[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

wTF LUCAS, IT IS SO??? RUDE??? TO ASK ABOUT A BUN'S AGE LIKE THAT???? EXCUSE??? HOW DARE YOU WHO SAID IT WAS OK TO DO THAT LIKE I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THIS

he's 52

298[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Cure

Cure

@Lucas - While I am extremely adamant about Tiki being mafia, I would also be okay with lynching either Rasei or Drandahl today. I would really like to get rid of Tiki first though. I think the three of them being mafia is the most likely scenario here, but I am not 100% on Rasei and Drandahl like I am with Tiki, and I would much rather lynch the person I KNOW is mafia than risk mislynching if one of the other two is actually town.

Edit: The fact that both Rasei and Drandahl seem to be reluctant to vote Tiki kind of increases my suspicion towards them by a lot.

299[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

BLAIRe THIS IS IMPORTANT OK???

u can't go to a snowball bash if youre underage unless you have authorization from your parents and i have a feeling that drandahl didn't tell mom he was coming to play with us.

Also I'm glad we're all on the same page. I sure as hell hope that Tiki really does flip mafia.

300[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 20 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

he's 52 years old

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum