Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

361[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Intermission]

PMs incoming, hold role actions.

362[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Mafia is Mr. ALICE and Ninfia.

363[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

. _.

no.

364[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Blaire. Why did you vote me?

365[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei: why blaire in particular, in the heat of the moment?

366[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Town: Cure and Drandahl and me.

Oh god dammit he was a bomb. I don't even know WHY but I had a feeling that he might've been one. Thankfully it failed.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

367[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:@Raie: YOU DIDN'T WARN US ABOUT SNARES

I DIDn'T KNOW HE COULD DO THAT???

also what's this about sammie??

also also. I kind of doubt ninfia is mafia, tbh? She was the first person to jump on the tiki bandwagon, at a point where it would have been easy to vote someone else and divert the lynch to another target. If she was mafia, you'd think she'd hold off until a couple other people had voted rather than tossing her teammate to the wolves so quickly.

Alsox3, tiki didn't seem to be a bomb so much as he had a daykill that he could choose to activate whenever he wanted.

Last edited by Cure on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

368[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Because she somehow change your vote, right?

369[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:Because she somehow change your vote, right?

thats... not what happened at all? (though that was confusing and baffling).

370[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:18 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Raie, tiki was maf bomb. Which means it probably would be better for maf to vote earlier, if it worked as "last voter is target." The voting patterns alerted me to this, and I acted in the last moment (amd tried to warn Sammiya).

371[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Intermission End]

The snowblower is turned towards the players and launches a volley of snow.

The night continues.

372[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:Raie, tiki was maf bomb. Which means it probably would be better for maf to vote earlier, if it worked as "last voter is target." The voting patterns alerted me to this, and I acted in the last moment (amd tried to warn Sammiya).

Maybe. I wouldn't rule out other possibilities however.

I still don't think Ninfia is particularly suspicious.

PM alliance roles aren't necessarily ALWAYS town, so I don't think it 100% clears you. However I think there's others that are at the top of the list above you.

373[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

It was the number of voters (even before sammiya and I voted) and tick-tock-tiki's behavior that made me cautious of this possibility btw.

374[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

drandahl wrote:Blaire. Why did you vote me?

oh lol cuz i thought friendship doc=mafia doc and i honestly didn't think tiki was mafia, so i assumed it was almost game over, and i wanted that one achievement but NEVERMIND

RASEI though, wtf??? my vote literally affects nothing but my own things??? wHAT WOULD THE POINT OF VOTING FOR ME DO ANYTHING FOR YOU???

375[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 25 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks for responding, Blaire. I have to head out, but will hop back on later tonight. Good Job, town. And I love your poem, ghost tiki.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum