Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

376[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Because you changed your vote to Dran. is basking in the heat of the bus.

377[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fyi i still think dran's suspicious as all hell

also rasei, what makes you say ninfia was mafia???? all i'm hearing from you this game is weird info that makes almost no sense to me sometimes what's goin on here is anyone else seeing this

...wHAT BUS???!?!!!?

378[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Rasei's on the bus to go home from work in RL.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

379[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

The bus home from work

380[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

PLEASE CLARIFY THESE THINGS

i heard bus and got so excited you can't do that to me

381[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

When I get home I will

382[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

but we know it's a real bus now

383[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I hope everyone enjoys the extra snow they got!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

384[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
drandahl wrote:Raie, tiki was maf bomb. Which means it probably would be better for maf to vote earlier, if it worked as "last voter is target." The voting patterns alerted me to this, and I acted in the last moment (amd tried to warn Sammiya).

Maybe. I wouldn't rule out other possibilities however.

I still don't think Ninfia is particularly suspicious.

PM alliance roles aren't necessarily ALWAYS town, so I don't think it 100%  clears you. However I think there's others that are at the top of the list above you.

Also, on top of this, Tiki did technically vote for himself at the end of the phase? I don't think he would have done that if it worked that way at the very least.

Sorry I'm a bit spotty on attendance rn, I'm just on the bus home from hanging out with my friend , and I'm on mobile so.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

385[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm home! I'm super tired, and have to get up early to go back to work. Here are my results for N0.

N1:

My first thoughts were F***. I guessed by the ratty coat that was mention that Kiyoko could protected herself maybe and that she could get extra snow at night.

Should I post my N1 results?

386[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You know what I don't care, because I'm sure that mafia is going get me lynch tomorrow and there is nothing I can do about it. My results for Dran were this:

N1 Investigation:

And unlike the journal, I am not feeling good about this game.

387[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:20 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei those journal entries are adorable (though I know you didn't write them...)

Hopping in the shower, and then back into thread.

388[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Oh! But before I do, maybe Tiki had better control of his target than "last player to vote, (other than yourself?)". Does anyone have any less snow than they should right now? The bomb probably didn't take enough snow from its target's fort to kill, but maybe we can tell who was targeted.

389[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:32 am

drandahl

drandahl

ALSO, for those who still are concerned about me...

All my friends share a combined communication doc. So we can always bring in a new player to backread and make sure it's legit. This isn't to say that Sammiya and I have crafted something that looks fine in retrospect, or that one of us has been playing town even in that doc, but it hopefully is enough to shed some scum from my role.

I'm happy bringing anyone into my group of friends... every person has something they can add to the fun.

ALSO, for those confused about my vote...

I voted myself (as opposed to anybody else or No Lynch) for two reasons:
1. To make it clear that I changed my vote only to avoid a potential bomb.
2. So Sammiya and I wouldn't double up on votes. I suggested Sammiya to switch to No Lynch in our friendship doc. I didn't want to risk losing the lynch on Tiki.

ALSO, one last question before I nod off (until I realize I've forgotten something and step back into thread)

Raie, I just want to make sure (and sorry if I missed this), when exactly did you use your ability on Tiki?

390[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 26 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:41 am

drandahl

drandahl

Also Lucas, I'm 24. So not underage? Ugh I wish I understood what you meant. Remind me to ask after the game is over, because I'm actually super curious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum