Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 50]

526[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:It seems like today is a lot calmer

See, now this is why you guys need me around.

Trolls. On the bottom of bridges, and the tops of pages.

527[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

drandahl wrote:If Rasei got hit, then I couldn't have sent in the NK. Please don't ignore this fact, town.

528[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:26 pm

high seraph

high seraph

rasei!!! did not!!!! get nk'd!!!!

i mean theres no way i can know FO SHO but thats what i think anyway

529[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:rasei!!! did not!!!! get nk'd!!!!

i mean theres no way i can know FO SHO but thats what i think anyway

You're right, though nobody's coming out with a vig claim. I guess it could still be a mafia secondary ability of course.

ALRIGHT, BIG CONSOLIDATING POST:

So far the main points of scum on me are:
1. Voting Blaire D1. At least after this game, there won't be a silly "drandahl always votes X as mafia" comment. This was also scum that was thrown on me after I think my very first post of the game? Or at least my first post after the naturally unhelpful N0.
2. Switching my vote D1 to save myself. I was convinced that it would be more town-beneficial to survive since with my role I can bring any number of town to cross-check my interactions in my friend doc. I was immediately open for discussion afterwords and explained myself. Still, I can understand why this might look scummy.
3. Switching vote from Tiki to myself D2. I'm not the only one who switched votes. There were three people who switched votes in the last minute of play, and I'm the only one who is owning changing a vote due to a bomb possibility. I also tried pushing Tiki down the the very end to explain his role before making my decision. Sammiya was the first to mention this possibility, not me, and I tried to coordinate with her to avoid her being at risk. She's confirmed these facts.

I also have several points going for me:
1. I have been a completely non-pushy friend to Sammiya. (Sammiya, speak up if you feel otherwise)
2. I have been engaging actively in spec and have been trying to figure out confusing parts of the game.
3. I have offered from the beginning to bring any player into my group of friends. I even asked my friend to help pick the next friend.

I'm not going full "okay guys, I'm fine being lynched" because I don't think we're prepared to enter the next day phase given our current spec.

That said, I won't have time to post again until maybe 7PM tonight, in which case I'll be on the train heading home. In any case, good luck, town. Maybe I can have Naut and Kiyo over for some apple cider when I'm a ghost.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

530[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   T h r e e ]

Cure vs. drandahl
Mr. Alice vs. drandahl
Sammiya vs. drandahl
high seraph vs. drandahl
Rasei vs. drandahl
Ninfia vs. drandahl

drandahl VI

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

531[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

fwiw the fact that drandahl is trying SO HARD???/ kind of makes me think he

could....

be town.......................................

pls snowkill me

dont get me wrong i still want to lynch drandahl, if only because his role brings me horrible hororbriebl hororbele flashbacks of my first mafia game ok

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

532[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:13 pm

Cure

Cure

STAY STRONG LUCAS

533[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:07 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

rubs chin

alright so after playing guild wars for most of today, I still am not 100% sure why we're going after dran? he seems to be bringing up some pretty valid points, and we don't have a vig claim but we do have someone who got hit and lost four snow. that means he couldn't have sent in the nk? it seems like the crux of the argument against dran is "you did x that you also did as maf in this other game" and his self save another day. He seems to be pretty open, and sammie seems to be corroborating his story, and she is more or less a confirmed town. To me, this seems like a case of tunneling, but it also seems like everyone is pretty content with this lynch too.

Lucas has said that he doesn't think it was the nk, but what else could it have been? I very much doubt that Lux would put even a one off vig in a game as small as this, so unless a town vig comes forward we should go under the assumption there wasn't one.

as for Dran asking me why I acted when I did: it was primarily an action to try and tank myself up, and there's some back end conditions that I don't really want to get into, lest they be blocked. essentially, if things go right, I can have one extra snow on top of my cap for some time and everyone gets some extra snow. if someone didn't get extra snow, I assume it is because they already had 5, and they can't go over the limit. things were favourable for me to act, so I did.

ngh, I'm still really unsure of how to vote. on the one hand, if dran is maf, this is a good lynch obviously. on the other, it puts us in a really bad way if he is town. ahh, I hate this feeling. If I vote for not-dran, and I cote a town, theoretically the mafia could both swap their votes to whomever I vote for and make it a randomized lynch, not taking into consideration that another townie also changes vote.

aahghh.

it seems my vote is more or less useless at this point, so, I guess its just safest to go with the bandwagon so that my vote isn't manipulated by the mafia... I'm going to be around though, so if something comes up, I can change my vote.

Vote: Drandahl

Sammie, if I may ask, is there a reason you're not really defending dran? you've been in and out of the thread and you seem to be the one most likely to have some reason to defend him, but you voted for him. what about him do you find suspicious enough to vote for? sorry if I missed you saying why ;w; I just want to be extra clear!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

534[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i wonder who drandahl wants to vote for... ?

535[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm not entirely sure that Dran is mafia either. I know who I'm investigating tonight.

536[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:16 pm

high seraph

high seraph

prayer circle for drandahl to actually be mafia

Spoiler:

537[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

It's because of the points Cure made, in part. But it is true I'm having doubts about him being mafia completely, but my judge of character when being tricked tends to be pretty horrible. (GAKUEN MAF.) I honestly do want to believe that he's town since he has been fairly open in general.

The only other person I feel comfortable voting right now is Blaire, since I know I'm Town, Cure is Town, Lucas is probably Town, and Rasei had something take away her snow last night. And with Ninfia and Drandahl both being stunned, that leaves Blaire as the final suspect, kinda.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

538[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:03 pm

high seraph

high seraph

prayer circle for rasei to not be lying about her snow again tbh

539[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Another point: if Sammiya is mafia and is being honest about her double vote ability, then they have a pretty decent chance of winning by brute force alone.

Unless Lucas is town, is being honest about his role, and has actually made some secret big brother friendships.

Either way, I'll operate under these assumptions for my vote:
1. Lucas is town. Leap of faith that the tikibomb wasn't random target (and besides, Lucas didn't try to evade).
2. Rasei is town. Leap of faith that she's honest this time about her snow.
3. Raie is ?
4. Blaire is ?
5. Sammiya is ?

I offered Sammiya to interrogate me, or to ask any questions, and she didn't respond. She turned on me once Raie illustrated some really specific set of conditions in which case a mafia gambit would make sense... though it doesn't really make sense given the kinds of interactions in our doc. Sammiya made a snap decision to trust me, never tried to question me, and then immediately voted me at some point this phase without any line of questioning.

When I realized she had not taken the Rasei loss of snow into account, and I had asked about her in our doc, she just remained silent. She still hasn't responded, and that question has been there most of the phase.

vote: Sammiya

540[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 36 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:29 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My head is aching and so is my feet. Who the butt that is the younger sibling? Also, Sam, so you believe my snow count?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum