Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 50]

631[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

welp

632[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Cure

Cure

Rasei wrote:No to the end of this phase.

Oof. Regardless, I'm confident we'll be down to 1:3 and have an answer to this WHICH SIBLING debate by the end of the day.

I'll buy you lots of burger-shaped candy if you're town, Blaire. ;^;

633[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'll make it easier for you--the candy doesn't even have to be burger shaped, and the burger doesn't even have to be candy ;9

634[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Cure

Cure

r-regular burgers and regular candy??

635[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you're the best 0 u <

636[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:01 pm

Rasei

Rasei

You can buy the candy from my store. works in a candy store Do you want some gummy filled whales?

637[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I... I would like some candy. ;w;

638[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Gives our wonderful host a bag of candy as a bribe

639[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

;w; <333

I'm so hungry now.

640[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... I hope I'm not making a mistake. I made my arguements, and no one is listening to them. voteball: Mr. Blaire.

Also Ninfia, you never answer my questions. It makes me want to vote you.

641[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   F o u r ]

Rasei vs. Cure Mr. Alice
Cure vs. Mr. Alice
high seraph vs. Mr. Alice Ninfia
Ninfia vs. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs. Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice IV
Ninfia I

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

642[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WAIT LUX, ONE MORE!!!

Vote: Mr. Alice

643[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

EYES WIDEN BEFORE SHE RUNS TO A BOMB SHELTER\

leaving the house see y'all

644[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

what

645[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 43 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:43 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OK IM SORRY SISTERS AND... NEIGHBORS, I SPENT THE DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND

I don't like how this lynch is going at all!!!! unvote, vote: Ninfia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also @Raie, I changed my mind, I think all three of us must be town. We're good kids. Unless you're actually a naughty kid, I mean, you DID want to throw snowballs at your big brother and sister so I guess you do deserve some spanking anyway, but!!!! I don't think you're naughty, mayb you're just misunderstood and you don't have a lot of friends since you're so rude and aggressive most of the time? Like, ok, Raie, i know it's important to be popular, especially when you're in middle school, but lighten up kid, nobody wants to hang around a bully ok!!!! You should listen to me, your big brother knows best and I'm only saying this because I love you.

And @Rasei you really need to stop attacking your little sister like this ok? Stop picking on her or I'm gonna tell mom!!! She's going to be good from now on, I'm sure she will, right? I know you think she has been naughty but those are really just nasty rumours some boys from her school have been spreading and, as bigger siblings, we need to protect our little sis. So, like, just try to hear her out for a sec, ok Rasei? I'm sure you'll find that you have a lot more in common than you think!!!!!!

Now let's all the three of us build a snowman to represent our sibling love

Spoiler:

god i hate this family

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum